8/25 - Live Feeds / Live Show / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

0348BBT Adam, J&J in HOH. Hashing out everything that is going on. They do not want to confront Shelly until after Daniele leaves. Jeff tells Adam to pick who he wants to take to the final 4. They do not trust Shelly enough to take her.

Adam tells Jeff & Jor that Daniele kept saying, "If you do this your writing Jeff the check" Adam wanted to say, "what you want me to write you the check instead".

Adam continues by telling them how Daniele compared Jeff to Boston Rob.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:15 am BBT: Daniele and Shelly pull Rachel into the storage room to confirm that they

8:48am BBT all the lights are on. por passed by shelly in bed and whispered something but i couldn't hear a thing. por went back in the HNBR. everyone else just pulled the covers over their head and are still sleeping.

BB said, "good morning house guests. there are fresh batteries in the storage room. have you changed your batteries yet?" adam then went to the storage room and changed his batteries. BB then said, "danielle have you changed your batteries yet."

9:03am BBT danielle up and brushing her teeth and then back in HNBR laying down.

12:51pm BBT adam in the kitchen washing dishes. j/j moved back down to the roy g biv room. adam called to DR.

1:17pm BBT shelly just got out of the shower and is blow drying her hair. j/j, rach, adam and por all in the roy g biv room talking...no game talk just jibber jabber.

camera switches to HNBR. dani and kal in bed. kal is crying...dani says, "you just have to turn your sadness into anger."

(I knew I had seen this interaction earlier today, but didn't find it and hear what was said until just now... due to the ongoing HOH lockdown and show prep today, this may be the last private conversation Shelly/Rachel have regarding the vote before the show tonight)

10:40am

(Shelly sitting at KT bar eating, Rachel getting food from refrigerator, Adam walks past heading to the shower)

Rach: see all that staying up late gets you is bags under your eyes.

Shel: no joke, I've got them too.

Rach: do you think HOH is going to be that snake?

Shel: I can't understand why... yea, I do.

Rach: you don't think they would... see, I just don't know, cause they've done that before...

Shel: right, put it out for a veto, on an HOH night

Rach: yea, but, I don't know like...

Shel: when they said, "this could be for any time, so everybody practice", then I was like oh for sure they are making sure Jeff practices.

Rach: right, that's what I was thinking too, but then I was like, they could just be saying that too

Shel: like when they tell us to wear mic belts, when we aren't even going to compete

Rach: exactly, maybe they want to trick us, cause everyone gets, we are like this is 100% what's happening

Shel: so they've pretty much got us on the wig out at this point

(Rach walks away, feeds don't follow her, then she comes back to eat)

10:43am

Rach: have they been building all morning?

Shel: yea... I just have to concentrate on winning it

Rach: yea, 100%

(dramatic pause, Shelly can be heard nervously tapping her feet on the barstool)

Shel: you are good at competitions

Rach: if I focus

Shel: you will... (pause)... I'll give you the focus speech before we go out

Rach: I'll need it, we'll need it for sure

Shel: you focus good most of the time, especially on that stuff

(quick side joke/Zingbot reference from Shelly)

Shel: don't use the 'F' word on the live show

Rach: I know, fiance

Shel: you can use that one, don't use the other one

Rach tells about the HGs cussing during the live show when Andrew outed Kristen/Hayden

10:45:40am

Shel: did they get in trouble?

Rach: not really

Shel: they like drama... talk about drama, wait until tonight

Rach: (laughs) yea

Shel: did you ever think you and I would get involved in this H*&^ s*&$^

Rach: no... (pause) seriously...

Shel: are you nervous?

Rach: no

Shel: you are very good about it, just being a game

Rach: mmmmm

(TRIVIA until 10:49am, when BB has given the HOH lockdown call. When Shelly brought up the idea of there being drama tonight, Rachel's body language didn't appear to be excited or interested in the idea. Will Shelly or Dani get another opportunity to talk with Rachel today?)

2:02pm BBT kal in bathroom having trouble holding it together. she keeps crying and then telling herself to stop. jeff trying to sleep in roy g biv room while por, adam and rach are talking. jor is laying down but quiet. (how in the world is jeff STILL tired??)

7:05 BBT

Rachel, Adam and Jordan in purple room. Jordan is crying and saying maybe she should throw HOH so she can get evicted. She says she probably looks stupid b/c of all the nice thngs Jordan said about Shelly in the DR while Shelly was probably saying shit about her. Shelly comes in and says watch the tapes b/c she has been nothing but nice about her.

FLASHBACK: Shelly is YELLING at Jordan, saying Shelly is not playing Jeff's game and saying no matter how bad Jordan feels, Shelly feels worse and Jordan gets in Shelly's face. Yelling going on and Rachel pulls Jordan out. Jordan says they are all playing for Dani and how her season was 4 years ago. Rachel drags Jordan to bedroom.

7:04 PM BBT

Kalia and Porsche talking to Dani on camera in HNBR. Jordan crying in Purple room. "People are the biggest liars in this house. I probably look like the biggest idiot."

Shelly comes in purple room. Her and Jordan are screaming at each other.

S: When you are ready to calm down we'll talk.

J: screaming at Shelly can't capture it too convoluted with Shelly screaming back but something about all of them loving Danielle so much who hasn't been on the show in 4 years and it's all her Dad.

Rachel grabs Jordan and pulls her back from Shelly. "Stop it Jordan! This isn't you!"

Kalia and Porsche get Shelly into LR.

In Purple room Jordan saying she wants to hit someone "Do you want to go to the DR?" Rachel asks. "No, she's a lying BITCH!" Jordan yells.

Jordan says she looks like a fucking idiot. Rachel is sobbing asking her to calm down. "Jeff and Brendon are in that house because of them. We have to fight."

7:09 BBT

Kalia says now the newbies have the numbers and Adam agrees. He says something about F4 and Kalia interrupts hims, saying she wants a F2 with Adam and how no one will vote for her.

Adam and Kalia high five and hold it, saying they won't tell anyone. Kalia says Dani is going to hate her, but this is best. Kalia explains getting Jeff out and Adam understands. She says Rachel and Jordan are about to self destruct.

7:11 BBT

Jordan says she dodn't even want to come back in the house, she did it for Jeff. Rachel says Brendon came for her. Jordan says now she has to be stuck in this house.

In the purple room, Adam says he didn't tell Jeff everything Shelly was telling him and how he was still protecting her and how she came to Jeff and outed Adam.

Kalia says she has one chance to play this game and she's not going to let the vets tell her what to do (cough, Daniele, cough)

Kalia says she' told J/J the week Dom was evicted that she would work with J/J anytime, but didn't want to work with B/R and J/J were with them.

Adam says he told J/J that if he won HOH, he would have nominated Rachel. Him and Kalia keep talking.

7:16 BBT

Shelly is crying on couch while Porsche is talking to her. Porsche mentions 'circuitry and wires' (Dr. Will quote) and not make it personal.

Shelly says all she tried to do was make it work for them (J/J and Shelly) and then Rachel came around and Adam.

7:12 PM BBT

Kalia and Adam talking in purple room now. Kalia saying she understands why Adam voted the way he had to vote. She's explaining to him why she did what she had to do.

Shelly and Porsche sitting on couch in LR. Shelly says "Daniele is going to shit when she sees him walk in." Porsche reminding her that she did what she had to do to further her game. She knows, just upsetting. Shelly has said that she said this morning that there was no way they (JeJo) would see this as a game. They see it as personal.

Jordan and Rachel in CBR where Jordan still crying and ranting. "I'm going to say whatever I want to say."

Kalia wants Jeff and Jordan to understand that she has no beef with them outside of this house. All of the sharing and joking was real, this is a game. Adam saying now that Jeff's gone, what's he got. "You've got me." Kalia says. She tells Adam that he can't feel bad. He knows.

7:20 PM BBT

In CBR Jordan and Rachel staring at the floor.

Kalia telling Shelly about the conversation she had with Adam. Shelly still a little teary.

S: This is exactly what I said yesterday. That was why he was so mad that I would go off.

P: He's mad because he didn't win.

S: I know, you're pretty smart for kids.

7:25 PM

K: I've had to fight tooth and nail

S: I know you have

S: How come no one else can play their game without being attacked?..... We are eliminating strong couples. I told Jordan this week. I told her that I needed to talk to her and that I had to make some changes to how I was playing.

P: She won two years ago, he's a strong player. What were you supposed to do?

Rachel and Jordan rehashing HOH and POV games. Playing the 'if only' game.

Archived