Sign in to follow this  
Scuba

General Discussion

Guest cappy
Please King!! Steph sucks, Jenns the best. You know it!

Moi? Jealous of the nanny? I am all that and the bag of chips, mister! :P Jenn's just the crumb left on the floor when I'm done. :wink:

I think it's the Jenn lovers that are jealous of Steph because she kicks booty and is still in the game through strokes of luck. I wonder how many of these people are also supporters of Richard Hatch? :?: :?:

Don't throw any tomato's at me but, I love Richard Hatch :o:D

AND... Steph rocks!!! :D

Guest Anonymous

I really like Steph too -- but given a choice between Steph and Tom? No way I'd vote for Steph. I agree -- she's gotta go!

Guest cappy

**Throws rotten tomatoes at CeCi**

:evil:

Guest GaYToR
Don't throw any tomato's at me but, I love Richard Hatch  :o   :D  

I couldn't find any rotten tomatoes so how about the whole damn salad. I'll just leave it in the refrigerator for a few weeks before tossing it at you.

12_4_64.gif

Just make sure it's lightly tossed with a balsamic vingerette... :lol:

And don't forget the croutons! :wink:

Tom just doesn't see the big picture. I've said this since he made the decision to go to the other beach. I just don't know about this guy. :roll:

Guest Anonymous

And some sun-dried tomatoes?

I agree that Tom hasn't made a whole lot of smart choices. I've wanted to kick him a few times. But I look at all the remaining people and all I can say is I'd rather see him win than any of the others. For one -- he'd make a very sexy "Sole Survivor". :wink:

Guest Anonymous
very sexy "Sole Survivor".   :wink:

Amber has that title already :lol: Try "I try to compliment everybody at least once so they wont vote for me" Sole Survivor lol :lol:

Well to be really honest? Amber just isn't my type. :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Well then I'll say Tom would make a very sexy male "sole survivor". :D

I'm still pulling for Steph. She's the only one who has let me down the least. That's my reasoning! :P

Did anyone else notice the increase in extravagent rewards this season. It seemed that every episode someone was celebrating with champaigne, aboard a yacht, and visiting a Palauan mansion. All these rewards in just 39 days! The survivors were eating out and celebrating more in these 39 days then I do in 4 MONTHS!

I noticed the not it too. They certainly don't have the starvation issues that the first few survivor's had. Either they've become soft on them or maybe there were some people in the beginning that were coming home with some severe health problems and so, they're not going to take it to that extreme anymore...

whatever the reason... it is seemingly more paradise hotel than it is survivor... jk

I got this idea from a Big Brother thread. Apparently there's a rumor that they will divide the house into the rich side, and the poor side. The rich side having all the amenties, and the poor having just the basics. I don't know if it's true or not, but that's where I got the idea for dividing the Survivor teams by wealth. Well, I really shouldn't say wealth, because this doesn't always determine that.

Divide the teams by the type of jobs people have.

White collar vs. Blue collar.

They've done men vs. women. The have just about done young vs. old. Maybe not so much teams, but with in the teams it always seems to be that way.

The Apprentice had book smarts vs. street smarts. -- kinda along the same lines as that.

What do you all think?

Isn't there an "Equal Opportunity Reality Contestant Act" that might not let that happen :?:

Isn't there an "Equal Opportunity Reality Contestant Act" that might not let that happen  :?:

Oh Pokey! You never fail to crack me up! :lol: That was truly rich, no pun intended..okay so yeah maybe it was intended.. shhh I lied

Does anyone think that will make a difference in the way the game is played? What amenities are even offered on Survivor? I just don't see that mattering on this show. Other shows, yes, it would make a big difference, but the point of Survivor is that everyone starts with nothing.

Ok, we have a little misunderstanding here. I think one of the rumors for the upcoming Big Brother has said that the house will be divided into 2 sections-- the rich section, and the poor section. The house guests would not be divided according to their own personal status, but it's like you would have to earn your way to stay in the rich section. A reward, if you will.

What I suggested for survivor is completely different, but this rumor gave me the idea.

The camps themselves wouldn't be divided into luxurious and sparse. That would be as it always was. But divide the players up, according to the type of life they lead. The softer white collar jobs, with more education, vs. those with the more physically demanding blue collar jobs. Kind of - street smarts, vs. book smarts.

Oh well -- probably a dumb idea. But I just wanted to clarify. BTW -- I have no idea if there is any truth to this rumor on BB.