Sign in to follow this  
Scuba

General Discussion

okay, i'm new to the posting on the message boards, but i've read them for a few months now. my question is this....where in the world do you guys find your spoiler information?? is it speculation? do you just look at other message boards? i'm just curious. i love this board and i love reading all your opinions, and i thought i'd join in on the fun!

YAY Scubasteve!!! Do you have the outfit too? :wink: I believe our posters that come up w/ the spoilers read different sites, watch the previews and throw in a bit of their own intuition and speculation..I'm sure they'll correct me if I'm wrong :twisted:

Welcome to Morty's!!

thank you! that's what i had thought, but you always hear speculation of sources and things like that. wasn't sure if that's what was going on. i don't really care how they get it, i love reading about it!

YAY Scubasteve!!!  Do you have the outfit too?  :wink:  I believe our posters that come up w/ the spoilers read different sites, watch the previews and throw in a bit of their own intuition and speculation..I'm sure they'll correct me if I'm wrong  :twisted: 

Welcome to Morty's!!

My spoilers come to me from a cosmic cloud...

My spoilers come to me from a cosmic cloud...

King you are a cosmic clown..er I mean cloud. And I believe the only thing that comes to you from that cloud..is the munchies..

Anyway, the spoilers ROCK, no matter how they arrive here

Anyway, the spoilers ROCK, no matter how they arrive here

My sentiments exactly!

....unless they are wrong! :wink:

Ahem.... class... CLASS... tap, tap, tap - - today's topic

Merriam Webster Dictionary

Main Entry: spoil

That just by watching Tom and hearing what he was saying to Gregg. I think given the chance, before the Janu quitting thing came up, he may have gave up the Immunity Necklace to Stephenie. Did anyone else think that?

i didn't have the feeling that he would give up his immunity, but i did get the feeling that he was going to change his vote from stephanie to janu. i think the tears and emotion from steph made him feel really bad and that he would have tried to keep her in. but its all moot now, jeff kept her in the game for them!!

Nope. Tom wouldn't have given up squat.

I think if it would've come down to a vote, anyone with a heart would have voted out Janu and kept Stephenie.

Can anyone think of anyone on Koror with a heart besides Janu and Steph? :?: :?:

Guest cappy
Nope. Based on all the jokes they were making at the immunity challenge I dont think anybody on Koror except Steph and Janu have a heart.

Guest Anonymous

I agree that the comments in the challenge were nothing but ugly and cold. But Tom had apparently agreed to vote out Steph.

As for Janu leaving? Oh but she did get the last laugh didn't she? Basically she left because she'd found what she was looking for in the game -- and because leaving at that moment would really put a wrench in their machinery. She knew she wasn't going to win -- but why make it easy for them -- leave now -- give Steph and chance to screw with them all! Janu's a smart cookie and she gained my respect.

Hate to say it -- but I was disappointed because I want Steph to go. I like her -- but not enough to watch her win.

Guest Willa
Nope.  Tom wouldn't have given up squat. 

I agree that Tom would not have given up his immunity for Stephanie. He might have felt bad about voting her out, but he was going to do it anyway, just like he will next week. Stephanie's only hope is to win immunity.

Guest Anonymous

I actually got the impression from the previews that Steph may find a way of taking control of the game -- splitting the men and women?

Guest ranster627

JMHO ... she will try, and it would be great strategy! But if they are showing it, I doubt it helps!

Guest Anonymous

I thought of that -- splitting up the couple would be all but impossible I think. Yes, I think her time may be up.

It would be great for it to happen but I don't think the other girls would want to stick with Steph since she is so physically strong. But then again they would have a better chance against Steph than they would the guys

Guest Anonymous

Except for the fact that Steph has already outsurvived an entire tribe of men.

Guest Anonymous

Actually.... just a though... if she and Tom made and alliance -- they might get to the end. If they kept the alliance secret.

I think Jenn is going to spill the beans to Gregg that Steph has approached the girls with a plan.

Jenn is a conniving b*&^h that way.

:wink:

Edited by moderator for content.

Looks to me like someone is a wee bit jealous of cute sweet Jen!! :twisted:

Guest Anonymous

Didn't Jenn state clearly she wants Steph gone? My guess is this girl is going to win -- she's playing a lot of the players -- Greg thinks she's in his pocket, the girls think she's a dumb blonde, and Tom and Ian serve her hand and foot. Maybe she's smarter than she seems!

Jenn is jealous of Steph because she knows Steph would kick her butt!! Just don't hit her in the face Steph... Cappy would be pretty upset to see his sweetie with a black eye and missing teeth!!

Guest Anonymous

Well I think that basically shows that no all-girl alliance will work with these women.

Here's a view of next week's show -- (no spoilers!)

Certain tribe members work to form a secret alliance; one castaway follows advice and makes improvements to personal hygiene; three contestants devise strategies to survive the upcoming Tribal Council.