• Jordan
    • Kalia
    • Porsche
    • Adam
    • Shelly
    • Daniele

sound like jeff won pov :animated_bouncy:

by by Dani, Jeff won pov,lolololol

I hope she crys all week. Block, no POV, and slop! I love it.

NOOOOOOOOOO I don't want to hear her crying all week on the feeds!!!! LOL! Heck I don't want to hear her AT ALL on the feeds!!!

But will Jeff back door Dani?? Sounds like from the updates he's not sure if he wants to do that. He'd be an idiot not to, Dani needs to go.

If he doesn't BD Dani, it will be a HUGE mistake...

But will Jeff back door Dani?? Sounds like from the updates he's not sure if he wants to do that. He'd be an idiot not to, Dani needs to go.

He so better!! This is the PERFECT opportunity, it's meant to be just like last week when B&R weren't picked for POV.

NOOOOOOOOOO I don't want to hear her crying all week on the feeds!!!! LOL! Heck I don't want to hear her AT ALL on the feeds!!!

If he doesn't BD Dani, it will be a HUGE mistake...

I'd rather hear her crying than eating.

And if he doesn't BD Danielle it will rival Lawon being evicted for dumbest BB13 move!

I've got to leave for dinner with the sisters and I don't want to leave now...LOL!

He so better!! This is the PERFECT opportunity, it's meant to be just like last week when B&R weren't picked for POV.

And if he doesn't BD Danielle it will rival Lawon being evicted for dumbest BB13 move!

I've got to leave for dinner with the sisters and I don't want to leave now...LOL!

Me too I am going out with my friends soon but I can't stop looking! :animated_rotfl:

You are right, I would rather watch a thousand hours of her crying than five minutes of her eating... although there is a hilarious YouTube video made about her eating....

Personally I find the Zingbot annoying as hell whose with me!!!?

I'm with you... it was so generic, looked like it was a 3rd grade kids science project! NOT a fan of the zingbot... I think they should have retired that hunk of junk...

BBUK was great! Loved Titan. Funny stuff!

I LOVE the whole format of BBUK... Celeb BBUK just started & so far it is pretty good! I think BBUS could take some hints/advice/ideas from BBUK... Their show is A TON more fun... They are NOT allowed to sleep during the day, they have secret missions & challenges & tasks everyday... It is soooooooooooooo much better than ours here in the states.... But cest la vie, I can watch both... I love BBOZ too!!!!!

I LOVE the whole format of BBUK... Celeb BBUK just started & so far it is pretty good! I think BBUS could take some hints/advice/ideas from BBUK... Their show is A TON more fun... They are NOT allowed to sleep during the day, they have secret missions & challenges & tasks everyday... It is soooooooooooooo much better than ours here in the states.... But cest la vie, I can watch both... I love BBOZ too!!!!!

Yeah, it is better in many ways. I really like the DR where we can hear them talking to "Big Brother" (and I love the way it sounds when they say big brother with the English accents).

Archived