• Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kalia
    • Porsche
    • Adam
    • Shelly
    • Daniele

:animated_bouncy:

Yep, I agree. Jordan doesn't need the blood on her hands. If P takes herself off, Jeff has really no choice but to put up Dani (not his fault he can say) and then the K and D fight could be a bloodbath! :outfitted_pirate:

If it works it is a good choice for Jeff

If it doesn't work it is a bad choice for Jeff

He should have just put up Dani but if this works then his hands are pretty clean and he can pretend to Dani that he kept their agreement.

Shelly won't play for the Veto because she thinks she has to play both sides.

Adam will play for it because he wants to take down Porsche and he wants Dani out.

I think J&J both know they have to play for it.

Both Kalia and Porsche will play hard for it.

Dani will probably play for it but I think she thinks that Jeff is not really after her because he respects her game. (not)

This way there is a chance that Dani will not play as hard for it and a chance she would not use it if she did win.

I want Porsche to take herself off, keeping blood off Jordan's hands. Dani will go up as a replacment and we'll get to see K and D campaign against each other.

OK I automatically pick Jordan to win-always-because I like seeing her get the credit she deserves for her game BUT if it's best for her I would definitely like to see KYWILDCAT'S scenario come true! I would actually LOVE it! :animated_bouncy:

I like Porche winning because I think it would be really funny for her to have to participate in dani's demise. If Kalia won, she might just sacrifice herself and let dani stay )edit after listening to K on feed......prob not :animated_rotfl: )

I like Porche winning because I think it would be really funny for her to have to participate in dani's demise. If Kalia won, she might just sacrifice herself and let dani stay )edit after listening to K on feed......prob not :animated_rotfl: )

:D I got a mental pic of Kalia, throwing herself over a cliff and proclaiming, "For my Queen!"

let's get ready to rumble :gunsmilie::animated_bouncy:

Archived