Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/20 & 8/21

CeCiMom

Not really - J/J's side still has the votes to evict. Jordan, Shelly, Adam VS Dani and whichever one she pulls off (I'm guessing Kalia). So Porsche would go out by a vote of 3/2.

Geez louise - BBAD showing Skank-o-potamus twisting her hair and staring off into space. Seriously???

The problem with the vote, if Dani pulls someone off, is that he can't put up Rachel because Shelly might vote her out and if he puts up Shelly, Rachel might vote her out. That leaves Adam the only "sane" one left in his alliance and it jeopardizes his standing with him.

I think there are good arguments either way and there's risk/reward with both scenario's. Only time will tell if he made the right one!

The problem with the vote, if Dani pulls someone off, is that he can't put up Rachel because Shelly might vote her out and if he puts up Shelly, Rachel might vote her out. That leaves Adam the only "sane" one left in his alliance and it jeopardizes his standing with him.

I think there are good arguments either way and there's risk/reward with both scenario's. Only time will tell if he made the right one!

I agree. After thinking about it, "there's risk/reward with both scenario's" is really apt in this situation.

Who is skank-o-potamus?

Sorry, I was talking about Kalia. They kept going to a shot of her laying in bed twisting her hair, occasionally examining a strand or two, and generally staring into space. Nothing I wanted to watch, that's for sure!

Rachel

Sorry, the skank part was misleading, wasn't it? LOL

2:50 PM BBT - Por is cooking Slop chips for Dani and Kal. Looks like tiny pancakes and they are eating them with Egg Whites and salsa. Not too bad really. At least they are getting creative with the slop.

2:58 PM BBT - Jeff tried to trim his hair and now Por is cleaning it up the back. She gave him the Boy Band Cut. Por says: Speaking of gray hair, I don't want to be on the block. Jeff: Who do you want to be the target? Por: Rachel

3:02 PM BBT - Por back in the kitchen baking brownies. Don't know how that works with slop, but maybe this is for the "Haves". Adam is licking the spatula.

3:11 PM BBT - BY - Rachel is adjusting her bikini top because she had a serious malfunction (partial boob exposure). She asked Jordon what her's was "Full or partial". Jor: It was a partial and there was a "oohaha" exposure too.

3:15PM BBT - BY - Jeff and Jordan on couch. Adam came out and interrupted their discussion on Shelly. Jor is suspicious of Shelly.

3:20PM BBT - HOH Bdrm - Jordan is sleepy and cold. You can tell it is a guys room cuz there are hats hung on all the owls... haha. Jor: The room is much nicer when the bed is made, but they need to change the sheets because there are stains on them.

3:24PM BBT - Jor continues conversation on Shelly. She told Shelly that if Daniel goes up, she (Shelly) can't tell her anything. Jeff: Por talked to him about being up and said she thought they were in an alliance already and she doesn't want to pack her bags. Jor: Dani is starting on Adam and told him that J&J wanted him out. She told him to bring everything up to them because Dani is making the same deal with everyone.

3:31PM BBT - Knock Knock - Rachel comes in and tells Jor she did a good job on her hair. Then she wants to know what is going on. She says if they keep Kalia, everyone would go after her next. So it would be better to take off Por and then go after Dani. It would be better if Kali is the last to go because she would not have anyone and would be lost. If Dani goes home first, Por and Kali will go looking for other outlets. Jeff is not telling what he has decided.

sunday show to me is usually so boring :animated_bouncy:

Dani's party is over and she is sooooooooooooo happy. He puts her arm up and says America!

She says payback

After seeing her crowing tonight--what happened after that is all the more satisfying! :animated_bouncy:

Period---What is she going to do if she ever has a baby BTW?

Does she realize what 13 hours of labor is??? LOL Or being very sick, and your kid has the same cold, and you ignore yourself? Oh no Dani---I can't imagine!

The 4 girls on the couch Rachael bashing and saying that Rachel is 2 weeks late with her period and bash bash bash. Shelly is consumed with her hate for Rachael.

2sbq13k.jpg

At the same time Rachael and Jordo have been working out for over 3 hours

vslzxf.jpg

The 4 girls on the couch Rachael bashing and saying that Rachel is 2 weeks late with her period and bash bash bash. Shelly is consumed with her hate for Rachael.

I would have never thought Shelly would act like this. I hope Rachel wins HOH and puts her up Thursday!

I would have never thought Shelly would act like this. I hope Rachel wins HOH and puts her up Thursday!

Yeah, I don't know when Shelly joined the Mean Girls Club. She has been spending a lot of time with them, as opposed to her alliance.

I have been on and off the feeds but I have heard Shelly talk about how mad she is that Adam made a comment for the Zingbot about her not being able to win a competition. She is really trashing her buddy Adam too. :food-smiley-005:

Feeds back. Dani and Kalia in HaveNot room.

Dani is on the block. Dani snapped at Kalia something about you don't have to campaign against me but campaign for yourself.

Porch outside laughing with the group.

Feeds back. Dani and Kalia in HaveNot room.

Dani is on the block. Dani snapped at Kalia something about you don't have to campaign against me but campaign for yourself.

Porch outside laughing with the group.

:animated_rotfl:

Thank you!

Archived