Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/20 & 8/21

CeCiMom

J/J/R talking about P playing 'dumb' in the house. Not competing as well as she could & Jordan thinks she is 'playing dumb & being sweet' so people don't see her as a target. Then Jeff says "Michael Jackson is white because of soap?"--LMAO!!! I guess Porsche made this comment in the DR? lol

Dani talking with Shelly--who just promised Dani her vote to stay. Oh Boy...this will be interesting.

Dani is on the warpath. She said she is going to out Rachael for being pregnant on her Goodbye speech.

She is one B*TCH.

I read that she is going to get the King and Queen from the chesspieces and make a speech with them concerning J/J

She is supposed to be giving them hell--we'll see if it's all talk!

I hope BBAD will be worth watching tonight!

J/J/R talking about P playing 'dumb' in the house. Not competing as well as she could & Jordan thinks she is 'playing dumb & being sweet' so people don't see her as a target. Then Jeff says "Michael Jackson is white because of soap?"--LMAO!!! I guess Porsche made this comment in the DR? lol

Dani talking with Shelly--who just promised Dani her vote to stay. Oh Boy...this will be interesting.

I didn't exactly hear it as a promise. Dani asked Shelly if she even had a chance of getting her vote and Shelly said, "absolutely." She said she had a chance. I don't know what Shelly's up to anymore or if she's actually flipping or just tricking them all. She lies to everyone.

^^ Ky I hope your right & I heard it wrong. I am so confused with Shelly's behavior right now. Right after the nom ceremony J/J/R/S/A were in the BY talking about they are all sticking together & not to believe any crap from D/K/P. Now I'm hearing Shelly plotting to vote for K, to keep Dani? I'm getting whiplash trying to keep up...

^^ Ky I hope your right & I heard it wrong. I am so confused with Shelly's behavior right now. Right after the nom ceremony J/J/R/S/A were in the BY talking about they are all sticking together & not to believe any crap from D/K/P. Now I'm hearing Shelly plotting to vote for K, to keep Dani? I'm getting whiplash trying to keep up...

I know exactly what you mean. Shelly's messed up my head today. She's went on and on about how she's always been loyal to J/J, and she has, and now all this stuff today suddenly. Who's she lying to? Everyone? She's whacked. I wonder if this is how she brokers deals for her company.

Not only listening to Dani's "friend"...she's furious that J/J want to keep Rachel and she's threatened that her "number 3" position with J/J is in jeopardy.

Archived