Live Show - August 18

laladoopiedu

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't watched the show yet , been on the phone to florida with my daughter, big crisis, but following along here, you guys are makin me bite my nails,lololol, go J's

I haven't watched the show yet , been on the phone to florida with my daughter, big crisis, but following along here, you guys are makin me bite my nails,lololol, go J's

Hope everything goes well with your daughter and go J's is right!!!! I think Jeff has a slight lead, but this is close.

She really is. And so well spoken for 8 yrs old, I bet Shelly's a great mom.

Love how Shelly left Rachel out of her speech...LMAO!!!

Ditto

Hope everything goes well with your daughter and go J's is right!!!! I think Jeff has a slight lead, but this is close.

thanks for the pics too, just a big ol breakup with my daughter, but she is 1000's of miles away, hopeing she hits the road for home, Jeff looks ahead, fingers tightly crossed,lol

5lb400.jpg:animated_bouncy:

I noticed the last pour he did before trivia hardly had any liquid... so, he'll have to watch that or she will pass him up! UGH!!!

I'm prayin with all I got,lolol, no porsche, no porsche, she hasd laid around all summer to win this would be a travisty, do they have to fill it up??, I'm too nervous to look at the feeds,lol

It's okay fatcat... you can look. Let's do some of Jeff's positive thinking and watch him win!!! :D

Archived