Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Flipping Out

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

FLYNWA

FLYNWA

• Pip
  • 725 posts
I do NOT like that Gage. I think he wants to get rid of everyone around Jeff.

I could see finally letting Sarah go but not Trace. Trace was very good at what he did and Jeff (prompted by Gage)gave him the boot because he was designing his closet while at work? I would have said -jeff do i get all my work done?

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I can't STAND Gage either!!!

It's not a coincidence that he comes in and everyone else goes out. Heck, he even voted to get rid of Jett, the 1st guy to actually work hard at Jeff's chit jobs around the house.

Oh, and I love how Zoila has Gage's number and is calling him out on it. (She better be careful though... Gage will have her replaced with Lupe before you know it.)

FLYNWA

FLYNWA

• Pip
  • 725 posts
Ok i really really really hate Gage now. When he starts going after Jenny that is it! I do like that Jeff got on his case a bit last night and what did he do....he pouted like a little kid. Cant stand they guy. Glad Jenny decided to stay. She is the only one who seems to be able to put Jeff in his place. Zoila has Gage's number and lets him know it. Jett i hope lasts. Gage seems so eager to move into the new place and set up a nursery and get a kid right away. I think he as alterior motives for that. Bravo shows seem lately that they just get started and are over in like 2 mos!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users