Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

There's a big difference to me. First of all when Daniele did it she was supposedly still part of an alliance with Jeff. When she made her boneheaded decision to cause tension and went from potentially the best position in the house right to the worst.

At this point the battle lines have clearly been drawn and its clear Daniele and Jeff are on opposite ends of the house. So I don't see how it is really the same. Yes in theory you could say it is a double standard, however it is much different. In Daniele's case she was going after someone from her own alliance. In Jeff's case he is going after the leader of the alliance against him.

Very well put!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ditto deedsday

Jeff's only logical decision--as a player in the game of BB-- is to remove P or K from the block, replacing them with Dani & getting her evicted. Dani has been more than ready to evict Jeff since week 3. She just considered Brendon a bigger target (his success in comps & R's ability to emotionally collapse without him). Dani has won HoH twice--she's great at comps & a huge threat in the house (especially when she isn't in your alliance). The best game move is to get her on the block, then get her OUT of the house. Even if I were a Dani fan(admittedly I am not) I would acknowledge that the best game move for the entire house is to evict Dani--she's tough & would have a valid argument as to why she'd deserve the half mil if she made it to the F2. She needs to go-- & it warms my heart that Jeff will be the one to do it. Karma sure is a bitch.

There's a big difference to me. First of all when Daniele did it she was supposedly still part of an alliance with Jeff. When she made her boneheaded decision to cause tension and went from potentially the best position in the house right to the worst.

At this point the battle lines have clearly been drawn and its clear Daniele and Jeff are on opposite ends of the house. So I don't see how it is really the same. Yes in theory you could say it is a double standard, however it is much different. In Daniele's case she was going after someone from her own alliance. In Jeff's case he is going after the leader of the alliance against him.

Now she has been heard to say that she has a "friend" in production behind the walls. A friend behind the wall, Dom, Dick, Nick, she is always looking for help from some guy.

Grodner might favor Jeff but she seems to like Dani even more. They were trying to get Jeff to change his vote in the DR.

I agree, if Dani is in this position, it's her own mistakes! She IS a bonehead! :skellington:

Sure wish Dani could stay but not likely. disappointed.gif

Can't stand Jeff as a player and would love to tear into him calling him a two-faced back-stabbing liar for breaking a deal but instead I'll admit it's always stupid to keep a deal that may bite you in the ass so tough as it is for me to say... Yeah Jeff, good game move so go for it!

WOW diamond........I'm impressed cheers.gif

Aw shucks! LOL

Since my fave is on her way out... I have to join the Rachel bandwagon and only because I never thought there could be someone more irritating but then............ along comes Shelly to prove me wrong!!!

If JJ would get rid of Shelly.... hmmmmm. I might even find it in me to hope Jeff wins but not if he's gonna 'drag the hag' along with him. What happened to getting rid of floaters?

Well, diamond, deep down, I think Jeff would like to get rid of "floaters" but dani has proven that's NOT her plan.......she went after Brendon, again, certainly NOT a floater......earlier in the game, and all along, dani's next move was to take out Jeff. The only reason he's still there is that Brendon came back and eff fell to 2nd.

All the talk about dani & Jeff's "deal".......that wasn't a "deal"......dani couldn't get BOTH Brendon & Jeff out at the same time, so she did damage control, hoping Jeff might buy it but really knowing all along what a sap he'd be if he did.

ITA with you on Shelly. She is going to have the hardest time once this is over. Her own daughter said "stop telling lies & stick with J/J" and she's going to cringe at her own behavior. That will be punishment enough.....she has no chance of winning.

Sure wish Dani could stay but not likely. disappointed.gif

Can't stand Jeff as a player and would love to tear into him calling him a two-faced back-stabbing liar for breaking a deal but instead I'll admit it's always stupid to keep a deal that may bite you in the ass so tough as it is for me to say... Yeah Jeff, good game move so go for it!

Yeah dont hate jeff for being a two faced liar. There are many other reasons to hate him :party_smilie:

I do like how one of the reasons he gave for nominating Porsche was because he wanted to see her play the game. If that is the reason then he should have put up Shelly too. And if I am not mistaken Jordon has won the same amount of comps as Kalia. Didnt he yell at Kalia for not being honest about the reason she nominated him? Be honest Big Jeff you nominated K/P in the hopes of backdooring Dani. If he didnt want to say that why not just say "I nominate you Kalia and Porsche because you are not on my side"

Actually, Neb, I do think I know why Jeff didn't choose to say that.

IMO, J/J/R/B have always been about "taking out the floaters" and from what we know now, the newbies planned to float from the start,

Dani changed the game, SHE decided, fine, while you fools try to take out the floaters, I'll get them on MY side and take out you.

J/J/R/B had to change their game.......dani ran this house, she created the terms....SHE made it about trying to take out the strongest players before the floaters.......finally, J/J/R get it.

Hopefully, it's not too late.

Actually, Neb, I do think I know why Jeff didn't choose to say that.

IMO, J/J/R/B have always been about "taking out the floaters" and from what we know now, the newbies planned to float from the start,

Dani changed the game, SHE decided, fine, while you fools try to take out the floaters, I'll get them on MY side and take out you.

J/J/R/B had to change their game.......dani ran this house, she created the terms....SHE made it about trying to take out the strongest players before the floaters.......finally, J/J/R get it.

Hopefully, it's not too late.

Um out of 6 or 7 weeks of the game Jeff's side has lost ONE person...Dani didnt run shyt.

And Jeff was full of shyt in his speech. If he is going to bitch about Kalia blowing smoke up his ass then he shouldnt have blown smoke eiher.

Yeah dont hate jeff for being a two faced liar. There are many other reasons to hate him

I do like how one of the reasons he gave for nominating Porsche was because he wanted to see her play the game. If that is the reason then he should have put up Shelly too. And if I am not mistaken Jordon has won the same amount of comps as Kalia. Didnt he yell at Kalia for not being honest about the reason she nominated him? Be honest Big Jeff you nominated K/P in the hopes of backdooring Dani. If he didnt want to say that why not just say "I nominate you Kalia and Porsche because you are not on my side"

And there ARE many other reasons why I don't like him!!! LOL

You're right his speech made no sense. He absolutely nominated them for that reason and should have said it. Putting P on the block so he can see her play the game???? How is that gonna happen if she's gone? Duh!

Porsche has been doing okay in the comps so yeah she's trying, just not quite good enough.... and agreed there are others who are useless.

Yes, porsche is an up and comer re: comps. It sort of disturbs me that if Dani goes then he'll still be at the mercy of Kalorsche...but he's a big boy and will still be in jury house waiting for jordy. Too bad the vets can't stay and get rid of newbies dead weight but then Dani ended all that weeks ago. In case, would love to see NO SLACKERS in F5, but that never seems to happen.

My mom tonight while watching the show with me, "What kind of grown man refers to himself in the third person? He must have a small one.." animated_rotfl.gif

The same kind of man that would have a childlike woman as a girlfriend!!! creepy shocking.gif

Archived