Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

I don't care who he takes down as long as he puts Daniele up and she gets evicted. If he doesn't and she doesn't then she has a great chance of winning the game no matter what Jeff thinks. If Jeff is foolish enough not to jump at this opportunity to evict the strongest contender (other than himself, apparently - two wins in a row so much for him not doing anything) then hey, more power to Daniele and foolish you, Jeff. I hope that he makes the right move.

I agree Slim. I want Dani gone. Skank.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE it that Jeff just basically told Shelly to shut her pie hole!!!!!!

Ditto! Sick of her Rachel obsession!

LOVE it that Jeff just basically told Shelly to shut her pie hole!!!!!!

Aww darn I missed that. So he just came right out and said that? Why did he say it and what else did he say to her?

I don't think I can go back to see it yet right?

awwwwww........Jeff just said something to Adam when talking about Jordan putting the bricks vertical in the last POV puzzle....... "our kids will be walking into walls!" :inlove:

ROTFLOL!! I love when Jeff jokes like this!

Jeff has said his whole plan was to get rid of Dani. Lets hope he does!

I hope you're right, and Jeff does this!

I wish it was double eviction this week for Dani and Kalia, those two who saved Jeff's ass how many times?

So, will it be double standards here - Dani was a witch for thinking about bd'ing Jeff, so what will Jeff be considered if he does do it.

I think he won't have the balls to, but if he does it's a good lesson to the two fools Dani & Kalia.

I wish it was double eviction this week for Dani and Kalia, those two who saved Jeff's ass how many times?

So, will it be double standards here - Dani was a witch for thinking about bd'ing Jeff, so what will Jeff be considered if he does do it.

I think he won't have the balls to, but if he does it's a good lesson to the two fools Dani & Kalia.

Dani and Kalia out the same week would be a dream come true!

At 4:00 AM he had a long conversation about BD Dani. He said "skippy" (production) tried to get him to change his mind but he refused!

I hope he does it or it will be a worse decision than Russel and I'll be very disappointed.

Go for it Jeff!! Dani will target you anyway!

I wonder if the person in production that tried to talk Jeff out of this is the one Dani has talked about being really good friends with? She has mentioned them a couple of times and others have commented on it being "her friend". They hang out when not on the show. I was under the impression it was a guy but not 100% sure of that.

I wonder if the person in production that tried to talk Jeff out of this is the one Dani has talked about being really good friends with? She has mentioned them a couple of times and others have commented on it being "her friend". They hang out when not on the show. I was under the impression it was a guy but not 100% sure of that.

If production told me that I would act like I was going with their suggestion and then do the opposite :animated_rotfl:

It could be that production just wants footage of Jeff and Dani talking to see if they can make a "deal" so they can use it on the show instead of having Jeff just saying that he's not going to talk to Dani and just put her up. That way for those that just watch the CBS show there might be some drama of what Jeff is going to do with the veto.

Jeff said something like there were a hundred reasons why he should BD dani and about 1-2 why he shouldn't, so I think that's where he's headed. He's prepared for her to throw stones at him & bring chaos to the house.......let's remember, D/K/P were already talking about Jeff being THEIR next target, the ONLY reason he's not gone is because they felt Brendon was a bigger threat.

dani's just miffed that things didn't go HER way :crybaby:

I really hate when production sticks their nose in the game. I especially hate that Daniele is possibly friends with the said person who told Jeff to not BD her. In my opinion that person should not be allowed to interact with the house guests, because that is a major conflict of interest.

That said it would be a much worse move in my opinion not to BD her then the whole Russell lie. She to me is the last potentially all star caliber game player left outside of Jeff and Rachel.

There's a big difference to me. First of all when Daniele did it she was supposedly still part of an alliance with Jeff. When she made her boneheaded decision to cause tension and went from potentially the best position in the house right to the worst.

At this point the battle lines have clearly been drawn and its clear Daniele and Jeff are on opposite ends of the house. So I don't see how it is really the same. Yes in theory you could say it is a double standard, however it is much different. In Daniele's case she was going after someone from her own alliance. In Jeff's case he is going after the leader of the alliance against him.

Archived