Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am i the only one who can not stand jeff and jordan..im not sure i'll ever understand why everyone loves them so much. adam and shelly are pretty much giving this game to them...i dont get it.

i dont see dani using pov if she wins..why would she want to basically put herself on the block..shes got her alliance but in the end shes gotta fend for herself...

Well we have to like Jeff it is written in the Big Brother Handbook. I also like that he just gets to pick Have-Nots how nice. I am almost sure he will get some power before the weeks out to survive the fast-forward. Once BB lost Brendon, Jeff was their choosen winner. Then if they lose Jeff, Rachel is the winner. There are no ratings in Dani winning whatsoever. This has just been a terrible season, of skewed angles and setup storylines all to benefit the veterans. Even the fast-foward was only taking it to final six to secure all veterans if they made it this far.

But back on-topic, Jeff has bullied (Pretty much treating Adam like a high-school, nerd the dude stutters when he even looks at Jeff and dances for their amusement)and talked down to everyone including his "TV girlfriend", except Brendon all season. He will walk take a nice and easy walk to pickup the check with Jordan bowing out in the final three to send Rach/Jeff in there securing his win. There has been three oppertunities, to get him out and the "Diary Room" talked each HOH out of touching the golden boy, I am sure next it will be a rule you can't make eye-contact with Jeff while in the house. I would not mind him, if they didn't make the game favor him so much.

Jeff telling Jordan about his convo with Dani--tells her Dani said she would throw PoV. They don't believe Dani will throw it. If Dani DOES throw it--Jeff WILL nominate her. heehee As he should, because I agree with Marty, if Dani doesn't leave she will target Jeff under the guise of wanting Rachel out. (as in nom'ing R/Jeff, or even backd'ing Jeff). Jeff WILL backdoor Dani if he gets the chance. (thank the Lord--I was worried for a bit! lol) If PoV isn't used, then they 'kept their word to Dani' & Rachel should be a target next week. Jeff says K can go cry a 'fishtank'--lmao

I love this season so far. Helluva lot better than last season. ugh.

I haven't seen Jeff bully Adam at all--he & Adam have fun together. It boggles my mind how people see situations/people so differently. Especially when it seems so clear to me! LOL (as I'm sure it's so clear to others with how THEY feel)

I love that Jeff seems to have more confidence this time......it cracks me up when ppl call Jordan his "TV girlfriend"......obviously haven't seen the pics they both got as HOH, of them with each other's families :animated_scratchchin: Maybe the next conspiracy will be BB photoshopped those :animated_rotfl:

I am constantly observing that Jordan has a much better handle on the people and the game then Jeff. I love how she carefully guides him and makes him think. She is so spot on about Shelly. She said she is sure that Shelly has another alliance but that the one she has with them she will be most true to.

One comment made is they don't know if Dani would rather have Jeff or Clifford out.

With Dani it is break up J&J 100%.

Marty--are you in my brain?? lol I was thinking the same thing listening to Jordan explain to Jeff that she believes Shelly is loyal to them 100% but that S has also made deals & lies to others in the game. Jordan is excellent at reading people. I love that Jeff listens to her & respects her opinion. I don't see how people doubt these 2 are in a relationship--watch them together, it's easy to see.

Noms should be Dani and Kalia with porsche for replacement if one of them win.. is he nuts? Way better move for him to put up Dani since she is competing anyway .. than have her win, take Kalia off and him have to piss off Adam or Shelly by putting them up, since putting Rachel up would divide loyalties enough that Rachel could go, and thus he'd be losing a member from his alliance, and they would be keeping both of theirs.

Way smarter to put her up directly so at least then if she wins, she will only be saving herself.

That's exactly how I see it. Daniele, Kalia or Porches should go this week. It can happen but not if Jeff doesn't do it as he should. No gray area with this.

Jeff telling Jordan about his convo with Dani--tells her Dani said she would throw PoV. They don't believe Dani will throw it. If Dani DOES throw it--Jeff WILL nominate her. heehee As he should, because I agree with Marty, if Dani doesn't leave she will target Jeff under the guise of wanting Rachel out. (as in nom'ing R/Jeff, or even backd'ing Jeff). Jeff WILL backdoor Dani if he gets the chance. (thank the Lord--I was worried for a bit! lol) If PoV isn't used, then they 'kept their word to Dani' & Rachel should be a target next week. Jeff says K can go cry a 'fishtank'--lmao

Thanks realitymom! I've been worried all day at work...LOL! Do you have a flasback time?

I am sure next it will be a rule you can't make eye-contact with Jeff while in the house.

:animated_rotfl: Good one Meth! I can laugh at a joke at my favorite's expense!

I think Jeff is going to USE HIS HOH to the MAX this week! I know he is not going to be a fool like Kalia and get a useless Lawon type out!!! :animated_bouncy:

Jeff <3!!!

Jammer--flashback time would be about 2:30BBT. J/J are in HoH sitting on the bed eating crackers & cheese. I THINK I was watching camera 2, but I can't guarantee it.

Thanks! Gonna watch it while nomination ceremony is happening.

I'm glad Jeff won HOH this week. Now that Brenchel are broken up (for good I hope) J&J are the last team in the house. No matter who he gets evicted this week unless Jordan wins next week (or that night) anyone else would be a complete fool not to put them up. I hope they go far in the game but now the spotlight is on them. My fingers are crossed. :notworthy:

When the day finally arrives I will be very surprised if the HOH doesn't put Jeff & Jordan on the block at the same time. They do have a spotlight shining on them now that Brendon is gone so they will be in jeopardy of eviction together.

Archived