Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty soon Jeff and Jordan will be together in the Jury house sitting by the pool with no cameras and they can just enjoy the rest of the summer. Away from the coven.

"Nobody has a sac"

Except maybe Dani who booted Brendan and broke it up

-Kyo

I think that "Dani" would be the first to tell you that she would do things differently given the chance. She wanted the win and the money. She will get neither. She did not play a good game and "breaking it up" got her nothing but gone. Her little group is there. She isn't.

Bye you sexy beast!! You will be missed--but my family will be happy that the housework will be caught up again. LOL

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

True Marty! I wish I could be there with a pool/sauna/chef and maids!-oh and a salary!-- Damn! :beach:

what a dummy to blow up on shelly

his temper was his downfall

should have waited until the result of hoh comp before blowing up on anyone :animated_bouncy:

I know right!?! When I read that Grodner tweeted that there was a fight I was surprised That Jeff would start a fight before the live show

I think that "Dani" would be the first to tell you that she would do things differently given the chance. She wanted the win and the money. She will get neither. She did not play a good game and "breaking it up" got her nothing but gone. Her little group is there. She isn't.

LOLOL Yeah I LOVE the people on BB and Survivor who FAIL EPICALLY and then say if they could do it over they would change NOTHING!! YEAH OK :animated_rotfl:

I know right!?! When I read that Grodner tweeted that there was a fight I was surprised That Jeff would start a fight before the live show

It's not surprising at all. He's an arrogant ass and a bully. Of coarse, after he ended up on the block, Shelly was just supposed to forget about it and they would start over. His only problem was Shelly knew he had told Dani the exact thing. He's an arrogant idiot plain and simple.

Guest 6Borders

Grodner tweets...now there is a surprise!!!! So how does Jeff win BB "according to Grodner"?

This little baby is acting 10 times worse that Dani did...Where is all the hate and disgust for jordo who can't fight her way out of a wet paper bago?

OK Chief! Jordan is going to chest-bump Shelly any minute now! Fight Jordo!

As far as JEFF is concerned--- you can tell he felt really, really sad for Jordan! He wanted to cry so badly, but unlike Brenda the girl HE DID NOT LET HIMSELF sob like a wuss!

I respect a man like that. Girly men are gross!

Not for nothing but you can tell he felt really, really sad for Jordan! He wanted to cry so badly, but unlike Brenda the girl HE DID NOT LET HIMSELF sob like a wuss!

I respect a man like that. Girly men are gross!

Actually I was talking about jordo...I just watched her little temper tantrum fight with shelly on youtube...And I take my 10 X statement back...She is 100X worse...

I will mias any pics of Jeff/......so don't be afraid of reposting those sexy pics, over & over, ammer.....I will miss Jeff on the live feeds & cancel mine when the month ends,,,,,truly not interested in watching a bunch of losers fight it out.

I will mias any pics of Jeff/......so don't be afraid of reposting those sexy pics, over & over, ammer.....I will miss Jeff on the live feeds & cancel mine when the month ends,,,,,truly not interested in watching a bunch of losers fight it out.

KEEP this thread alive!!! :animated_bouncy::guitarist:

Yeah, that stuff gets old; fast. I will miss Jeff but more than that, I don't care for three of the major players left which doesn't bode well for me and BB13. Oh, well. On to Survivor.

Archived