Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

I think Jeff will do alright with $25,000 x2 and the $15,000 he won in comps. Certainly enough money for him to propose to Jordan or at least live nearer to one another.

Yeah, Big Jeff needs to step up and be the man he thinks he is. A marriage proposal is surely in the works.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i read that Jordan told Rachel that Jeff wanted to money to start a family ... sounds like they have at least vague marriage plans already? Jeff and Jordan should have trailed Shelley more and watched over conversations as much as possible. With Porsche winning this last HOH, Jeff will have his "Love" for company sooner than later.

And it is rumored that the vets fot 25K to even be on the show! (Rachel even said tonite that they should have taken their stipend for the summer and just left the first 4 weeks so there is truth in that rumor IMO) I wonder if the newbies knew this? I would be TICKED off if I was a newbie and knew that.

I thought I read somewhere on here that Dani told Kalia or Porsche within the last couple of days that she was paid 25K.

I know I shouldn't be ... just a game and all ... but so much has happened tonight that goes against what I would have hoped for that I just feel deflated and sad. Going to be hard to keep watching. Dani leaving was the bright moment but boy did it all slide down after that!

i read that Jordan told Rachel that Jeff wanted to money to start a family ... sounds like they have at least vague marriage plans already? Jeff and Jordan should have trailed Shelley more and watched over conversations as much as possible. With Porsche winning this last HOH, Jeff will have his "Love" for company sooner than later.

Jordan has talked this summer about her and Jeff have plans to move to L.A. soon.

Archived