Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

Jeff hugged EVERYONE good bye when he left the house, even those who voted him out. Even Shelly. Jeff was upset (& yea, I think a big part was due to Jordan crying). He had no time to console her or even really say goodbye--add the Shelly turncoat drama--yea, I'd be pretty upset too.

Edited because I misread a post...(yea, I do that sometimes lol)

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This little baby is acting 10 times worse that Dani did...Where is all the hate and disgust for jordo who can't fight her way out of a wet paper bago?

As much as I despise Jeff and dont like Jordon in the game this did all just happen to Jordon within 30 minutes or less. Maybe she will bounce back in the HOH. I think it might come down to her and Porsche

Okay. Jeff is hot. Jeff needs to take that gift and make something of it somewhere far removed from Big Brother and reality tv. It is not going to work for him anymore. It was wonderful but goodbye. BB is too convoluted for jeff to win; I think. He needs to move to NYC and make it work for him. That is my advice to Big Jeff. I am done with Big Jeff for right now.

Can I transfer my live feeds to the jury house? Would LOVE to be a fly on the wall this next week. Hope J/B make Danielle's life a living hell.

Why should they make her life a living hell? They all are on the Jury, they all got got. I can understand a little rubbing it in as in "I tolf you so" by B and D but after that enjoy your time. good gracious

Honestly, I think the boys & Dani will have fun in the house. Game is done for them--VACATION TIME BABY! lol Jeff will be rooting for Jordan, B for R and Dani for PT--oh wait, he's not even in the game anymore!

Wanna know who I would make life miserable for? Shelly/Porsche/Kalia. I'd be all Evil Dick on their asses--banging pots at 6 am while they try to sleep, hiding their food, sabotaging their food, stealing their booze(I'd flush it! lol), hiding their clothes. Oh Lord the misery I would give them. But, I am shallow like that. =)

And, to reinforce my shallowness--I request shirtless Jeff pics from the jury house BB. I mean, it's the least you can do since we're left with all women in the house (& Adam--but I would prefer him to please keep his shirt on, thankyouverymuch--too hairy!!)

Pretty soon Jeff and Jordan will be together in the Jury house sitting by the pool with no cameras and they can just enjoy the rest of the summer. Away from the coven.

:animated_rotfl:

Really? What was it did the coven sleep all day or did Jeff and Jordon HAVE to spend to be around them?

COme on MArty be postive! Jordon could very well win HOH She was good at it last night

:animated_rotfl:

Really? What was it did the coven sleep all day or did Jeff and Jordon HAVE to spend to be around them?

COme on MArty be postive! Jordon could very well win HOH She was good at it last night

True she could win HOH this week but they won't let her ride to the end. I just think Jordan doesn't care about the money or winning and she would be happier with Jeff. After all she is going to win the $$ for America's choice. :D

True she could win HOH this week but they won't let her ride to the end. I just think Jordan doesn't care about the money or winning and she would be happier with Jeff. After all she is going to win the $$ for America's choice. :D

Yes, she has the $25.000 in the bag. Hope she goes to jury next week and can have a few relaxing weeks with Jeff and then she can collect the $$ and her and Jeff can go on with their lives.

Wanna know who I would make life miserable for? Shelly/Porsche/Kalia. I'd be all Evil Dick on their asses--banging pots at 6 am while they try to sleep, hiding their food, sabotaging their food, stealing their booze(I'd flush it! lol), hiding their clothes. Oh Lord the misery I would give them. But, I am shallow like that. =)

Why is that? Becaise they all got out Jeff? :animated_rotfl: Geez! Root for their evictions but why do you want their lives to be miserable? I mean Jeff told them to start playing the game and they did! :animated_rotfl:

I'll vote for that! :clap:

And it is rumored that the vets fot 25K to even be on the show! (Rachel even said tonite that they should have taken their stipend for the summer and just left the first 4 weeks so there is truth in that rumor IMO) I wonder if the newbies knew this? I would be TICKED off if I was a newbie and knew that.

Miss you already way too much. Once again you got a raw deal in my book. Wish you and all of us could of seen into the future and seen how two faced Shelly would do anything to win the game.

And it is rumored that the vets fot 25K to even be on the show! (Rachel even said tonite that they should have taken their stipend for the summer and just left the first 4 weeks so there is truth in that rumor IMO) I wonder if the newbies knew this? I would be TICKED off if I was a newbie and knew that.

I think Jeff will do alright with $25,000 x2 and the $15,000 he won in comps. Certainly enough money for him to propose to Jordan or at least live nearer to one another.

That's what I think is happening. I think that they paid them to woo them back on the show. It's a nasty experience, all in all, with a longshot of winning no matter how well you do in comps, socially or whatever. Luck/timing play a huge part. I think that they paid the vets. They keep things very quiet.

I'm super pissed right now about tonight's fastforward events.

Another thing that sux about FF is Big-Jeff doesn't get any good-bye messages. :disappointed:

The rest of this season is gonna suck from here on out... I really hope Jordan, Rachel or Adam win the thing now - in that order.

(and to think I wanted Rachel out a month or two ago) :animated_scratchchin:

Why is that? Becaise they all got out Jeff? :animated_rotfl: Geez! Root for their evictions but why do you want their lives to be miserable? I mean Jeff told them to start playing the game and they did! :animated_rotfl:

Dang neb--I already admitted I'm shallow! I guess because I am petty too? lol At least I know my flaws. And I described how I'd make their lives miserable--in the house. Outside of game, hells no. I'd be back to my loving family & probably in therapy!

Archived