Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the feeling that Jeff will be going home Thursday. I am preparing myself. :animated_wave:

I'm skeered too Marty and am preparing for it as well

Jeff seems pretty grumpy today.... :lookaround:

He is. It started with him and Adam talking about Dani trying to get Adam's vote. Now the three witches of the have not room are being even bigger bitches about the 80+ plus eggs they have and not wanting Rachel and Jordan to dye them. Even though Danielle and Kalia ate the shit out of the have not catfish and coconuts!!

I really think production provided the egg color because they knew it would cause a fight.

See, this is why I would SUCK at BB. If Jeff were in the house, I'd spend all my time gazing at him & chatting with the peeps in the BY cause I would get claustrophobic in the house. Then, when the 3 bitchketeers complained about using a dozen lousy eggs to color--that they CAN STILL EAT once colored--I would take at least 2 dozen & have a hard boiled egg food fight. F*ck em all. No wonder I love Jeff--he has the temperament of a saint compared to the man I call honey :smitten: (shoot--compared to my OWN temper! lol)

ETA: POSITIVE VIBES for Jeff/Jordan/Adam--the mostly sane trio left. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

QUICK QUESTIONS? Has Adam told Jeff about Shelly trying to get him to keep Dani? Or has he told Jeff about Dani trying?

One final thought is Adam staying true to Jeff and Jordon?

Adam is not telling J&J about Shelly defecting. He tells Shelly he is solid with J&J. Shelly is still trying to talk him out of sticking with them.

Shelly and Adam talking and Shelly is bashing Rachael again.

QUICK QUESTIONS? Has Adam told Jeff about Shelly trying to get him to keep Dani? Or has he told Jeff about Dani trying?

One final thought is Adam staying true to Jeff and Jordon?

He has not told about Shelly, he has told Jeff about Dani campaining to him. So far he is staying true to J&J.

I think that maybe Adam knows that if he tells Jeff the lid will blow off the pot of collards and the entire house will reek. I am kind of glad he hasn't told him. There's enough chaos and besides, Shelly would just call Adam a liar and make him out to be the fool. There is that, as well. I hope that Adam stays true to Jeff and Jordan. Please, sir.

I think that maybe Adam knows that if he tells Jeff the lid will blow off the pot of collards and the entire house will reek. I am kind of glad he hasn't told him. There's enough chaos and besides, Shelly would just call Adam a liar and make him out to be the fool. There is that, as well. I hope that Adam stays true to Jeff and Jordan. Please, sir.

That's what I've been worried about...that if Adam told, Shelly would try to make Adam out to be the liar and Adam has such a hard time verbalizing his thoughts sometimes, plus he's so nervous all the time, I don't think they'd believe him over the manipulating queen, Shelly. I'm glad she hasn't been able to manipulate Adam about the vote though. Shelly has thought she has complete control of Adam throughout the game and she's irritated now because he won't flip. He's was clueless about how to play for awhile but he's no dummy. He's learned from his mistakes and he listens to what Jeff says about playing the game. There's no doubt that Jeff is playing a very smart game too. If Adam happens to take Jeff out later on, it would only be because he learned from a good teacher, imo. I've grown to like Adam really. He's finally not floating. He's a bit paranoid though, thinking he's a big target because he won one comp.

This is what I meant in my earlier post that Ruby took that I meant Shelly doesn't have the right to vote the way she wants. She certainly does, it is the lies Shelly is telling J & J that is driving me nuts and makes Shelly look like a skank.

:angry2:

I usually like drama but I understand what you are saying. Adam is probably scared Shelly is smart enough to make HIM look like the bad one by turning it around. Plus there is probably a bit of understanding on Adam's part that Shelly, as one of the newbies, is trying to stop the vets. He can't bring himself to blame her too much for that.

I hope Shelly goes instead of Jeff Thursday in the FF.

I usually like drama but I understand what you are saying. Adam is probably scared Shelly is smart enough to make HIM look like the bad one by turning it around. Plus there is probably a bit of understanding on Adam's part that Shelly, as one of the newbies, is trying to stop the vets. He can't bring himself to blame her too much for that.

I hope Shelly goes instead of Jeff Thursday in the FF.

agree I think Adam is playing smart. He doesn't want to break up their numbers now.

And who is going to put up Shelly? nooooooobody at this point . Darn it!

Well it is a nerve racking cpl days for me, thank God I am on a dbl today and will not have access to puter and cannot get on Mortys from my phon because of different e mail to my phone, well I can get here I just cannot post, so tonights show we will get to see the pov and if Dani played hard or not. From all that I have read it looks like Adam is not budging and is just appeasing Dani so she will not bug him any more than she has which is a lot, I still wish Adam would tell Jeff of Shellys campaign to flip the house. Thurs is gonna be something else, I pray at leat one of the J's makes it.

I WISH they would come down from the HoH room more often & get in the mix... they could at least stop all the plotting... NOT a smart game move to stay holed up in there...

After pictures he went back upstairs to do the blog and twitters. I think he trusts Adam and usually only devious people know how to look for that is others.

After pictures he went back upstairs to do the blog and twitters. I think he trusts Adam and usually only devious people know how to look for that is others.

I know hun... it is just that with all the scheming this morning (Dani is getting up earlier), Rachel was the only one to interfere....

I know hun... it is just that with all the scheming this morning (Dani is getting up earlier), Rachel was the only one to interfere....

Bad mistake for the J's. They should have been out with Atom to stop the Coven from attaching. Rach tried.

Oh "big" Jeff will get what he wants. Dani will go home. From the feeds Adam is all the way up "big" Jeff's buttocks. Surprised there is room as Shelly is wedged up as tight as she can get and stuck on like a leach. A smart move for the "newbies" would be to go against J/J now while they can and have numbers, but they won't and then they will wonder why J/J and Rachel are the final 3. I liked Jeff so much before BB13. And I could not stand Dani. This season I somewhat could tolerate Dani, but I was very disappointed to see Jeff's true colors. He was lucky to get that coup d'etat. I would like him better if he was a bit more humble in the DR sessions at least.

Archived