Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

am i the only one who can not stand jeff and jordan..im not sure i'll ever understand why everyone loves them so much. adam and shelly are pretty much giving this game to them...i dont get it.

Nope you're not. I think they are way overrated. And yes, those ppl are handing them a pass into the f3. It's sickening to watch since Jordan has already won, and if she does again it will make her the first million dollar winner of this game. I think Will deserves that honor more than her.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be thrilled if Jordan won again but I like to see nice people who'll use the money wisely win. As for Will, he had his second chance and he blew it. Guess he couldn't quite outsmart Janelle.

OMG I was SO happy when she evicted him that time! She is no Erika! :cartoon_tinkerbell:

Just like "one man's trash is another one's treasure" :lol: one poster's most hated HG is another's favorite.

Watching Jeff is a secret obsession for me :smitten: (well, not very secret around here), and J/J together always make me smile :love: .......but certainly have some HGs that make me push the mute button or FF whenever they come on screen.

Of all the people Jeff should listen to, Jordan is really not the right one. If he seriously thinks Daniele wouldn't use the POV to pull Kalia off the block he is pretty stupid. So what if she tried to make good with them last week. Why wouldn't she do that to try to keep herself safe in case he won HOH? The evidence of Kalia being by her side for the last three weeks should tell him she would use the POV on Kalia if she can. I really hope Adam can get to him again before they talk to Daniele today. If they waste this HOH on evicting Porsche...well, it's just really dumb. I'm not a Daniele fan but if she and Kalia both stay in the house this week because Jeff makes the wrong nominations, she deserves to get to the end and I'll be rooting for her.

Porche=help to dani in physical comp........Kalia=help to dani in quizzes........Jeff's gonna roll the dice. Dani has to win POV against all 6 other HGs playing and make any enemy of either P or K when/if she takes one off......if he puts dani up 1st & she wins POV, she comes off the block & it would be the same outcome, K or P go home but dani has no responsibility in it. I like the odds of trying to BD her.

As for Will, he had his second chance and he blew it.

No, not really. Will was there to help Boogie win, and said it during an interview. He could have easily put Janelle and Erika out of the house had he really wanted to, and would have certainly won the jury votes over Boogie.

Poor Erika. It's still hard to believe that anyone would fall for creepy, gross Mike Boogie's BS.

:cookoo: He was SO SKEEVY! When I saw the new scandal and lawsuit regarding him and his affairs with men old enough to be his grandfather I have to say I wasn't surprised! Another online pervert like Brenda!!! :brood:

Thank goodness Jeff is HOH. I hope he picks the have nots this week

Guest Corky812

I liked Jeff (and Jordan) his (their) season but I don't much care for him (them) this year.

Jeff's a big bully and he talks down to Jordan and tho I detest Rachel he has no business putting down her attitude when he does the same thing when he doesn't get his way.

I'm sure J&J are working with Rachel only for Brenchel's jury votes. Personally I hope Danielle stays in the house just to upset Jeff's applecart.

Most guys really complain when their girlfriend or wife gains weight-even when THEY are fat. I've know girls who were totally dumped. When Jeff saw Jordan gain weight during BB11 he never said anything to disparage her, even though he himself works out a ton(which is usually the first type of guy to complain)

I loved that about him

Most guys really complain when their girlfriend or wife gains weight-even when THEY are fat. I've know girls who were totally dumped. When Jeff saw Jordan gain weight during BB11 he never said anything to disparage her, even though he himself works out a ton(which is usually the first type of guy to complain)

I loved that about him

When she was talking to others about how much weight she gained he said he never noticed. He said when you are with someone all the time I guess you don't notice. He said something about she is beautiful then and now.

Jeff Jeff Jeff - why did you just tell Dani she is good. He said if you are not up and you win the veto what are you going to do. She said what do you want me to do. He said not use it. She said then she probably won't fight for it.

DON'T TRUST DANI! :lookaround:

Jeff Jeff Jeff - why did you just tell Dani she is good. He said if you are not up and you win the veto what are you going to do. She said what do you want me to do. He said not use it. She said then she probably won't fight for it.

DON'T TRUST DANI! :lookaround:

You know Marty, I don't think she will use it. This week she needs J/J more than K/P. They have the power to send her ass home. I bet if Dani wins HOH next week, Jeff is her target!! Split them up!!

bb may throw in prizes to entice the players to go for prizes

therefore making pov easier to win for whoever really wants it :animated_bouncy:

Noms should be Dani and Kalia with porsche for replacement if one of them win.. is he nuts? Way better move for him to put up Dani since she is competing anyway .. than have her win, take Kalia off and him have to piss off Adam or Shelly by putting them up, since putting Rachel up would divide loyalties enough that Rachel could go, and thus he'd be losing a member from his alliance, and they would be keeping both of theirs.

Way smarter to put her up directly so at least then if she wins, she will only be saving herself.

They have the numbers and S already agreed to be a pawn if needed......why give dani the extra incentive to fight harder, that's the whole point of BD. I like that she will have to choose between K or P if she chooses to fight for & use the veto......makes it a little harder for her and whoever's still up will go out.

Archived