Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love how the key is pointing down to his 'V'...mmmmmmmm

Jordan is one lucky lady (Jeff is just as lucky to have her!)

Side note--my 6 year old is thrilled Jeff won. It's her birthday & she said she was sending her birthday magic to Jeff to win HoH (made me laugh). I tell her Jeff won HoH & she squealed--"He got my birthday magic momma--it worked!!" LOL Love that kid...

How precious!!

I don't like Jeff. Sorry guys.. just don't. But I hope Dani and co don't cut a deal to BD Rachel this week. Noms should be Dani and Kalia, with Dani winning POV and Porsche being replacement nom and Kalia going home.

Of the options, J and J winning was the only possible chance for Rachel to stay safe this week, and since she will go home on double eviction .. no question if she couldn't compete -- this could work in her favor.. as I know that she wont survive a double eviction as she would be nominated and go home if she doesn't win.

So now I sit on pins and needles and hope Rachel can lay low, and use this week to mend fences.

I don't like Rachel at all, would like to see her gone & am pretty sure she would have put up J/J if she would have won HOH just out of jealous spite. But I do understand why J/J aren't planning to put her up because it is better for their game right now. UGH!

I do like what J/J planned tonight, to put up K/P, since dani will play in veto either way.......tell dani they aren't putting her up but they also don't expect her to use POV if she wins it........that way, if she wins POV, she would have taken herself off anyway and the ball will be in her court to show some trust back. If she uses it, she also has to choose between K/P, making an enemy of the other.

If she doesn't win POV, she's up & out.

I like it :food-smiley-005:

I don't like Rachel at all, would like to see her gone & am pretty sure she would have put up J/J if she would have won HOH just out of jealous spite. But I do understand why J/J aren't planning to put her up because it is better for their game right now. UGH!

I do like what J/J planned tonight, to put up K/P, since dani will play in veto either way.......tell dani they aren't putting her up but they also don't expect her to use POV if she wins it........that way, if she wins POV, she would have taken herself off anyway and the ball will be in her court to show some trust back. If she uses it, she also has to choose between K/P, making an enemy of the other.

I like it :food-smiley-005:

I dont agree that Rachel would have put up J/J had she won HOH. J&J are her only true alliance and I think she would have nominated Shelly, Dani or Kahlia. Rachel took the high road when Shelly went off on her in the HOH room tonight - so let's give her some credit. I do hope Dani fails to win the veto no matter what happens this week. Her time needs to be up. :)

I agree about what went down with Shelly/Rach.........in fact I posted on Shelly's thread about how Shelly went out after confronting Rach & did the same thing she went off on Rach for doing to her :disappointed:

I disagree about J/J being R's only true alliance.......just can't help thinking she wants J/J split up above everything else now that B's gone and think she would have gone over to the other side, joining P/D/K if she won but who knows, IMO, she's a ticking time bomb.

So after quickly reading through the updates from last night, it seems like Jeff is considering not putting Danielle on the block and making her promise to not use the POV if she wins? Did they put crack in his HOH basket?

Sweet baby Jesus please let Adam talk/knock some sense into him today!

Did I read this wrong? Please someone tell me I did!

If Danielle doesn't go on that block, I just don't know what to say. At this point, if they don't realize the absolute importance of ridding the house of her then what could I say?

I know right? Can they truly believe she won't use the POV? Second dumbest HOH decison this season if he follows through. She will win it and he'll be forced to put up an alliance member. Hopefully Adam can talk some sense into him since it could be him going up as a recplacement. UGH!!!!

I know right? Can they truly believe she won't use the POV? Second dumbest HOH decison this season if he follows through. She will win it and he'll be forced to put up an alliance member. Hopefully Adam can talk some sense into him since it could be him going up as a recplacement. UGH!!!!

I like where he's headed with not putting Dani up, especially since she has the Veto card. Plus I wouldn't want her running to Rachel and telling about the J&J deal just yet so keeping her happy (for now) is a good idea. We know where Dani stands (as Jeff said, I made a deal with the devil) she's at least consisent, Rachel on the other hand is one crazy loose cannon.

Best case scenario:

Nominate Kalia and Porche

This forces all 3 to play for Veto (Dani is guaranteed to play Veto because of the Veto ticket). K and P will play harder than ever to remove themselves from the block. If one of them wins, Dani is the replacement. Dani winning Veto will have the same result, regardless if she is nominated first or not. Makes no sense to nominate her up front. If Adam played and won Veto, Jeff could remind Adam how he threw the comp to Adam last week when Adam really needed it and ask for Adam to take K or P off the block so he can nominate Dani.

Yeah, that's the saving grace about Dani winning and using the Veto.

She has to chose from her own team who she prefers for final two (I'm assuming she's closest to Kalia). If she survives, Porche will not be as close to either of them after that knowing she's the bottom of their alliance (again), and if she leaves her vote could be up in the air.

Yeah, he needs to try and keep that veto out of Dani's hands this week, and then backdoor her. It's going to be tough, because she will be playing hard for it...And you know Dani's good at winning that comp when she needs to. The worst thing though would be her winning and pulling Kalia off. Porsche needs to go, but not this week.

How long is Dani's veto ticket good for? If he put her on the block, she's guaranteed to play in PoV, but could only pull herself off is she won. By NOT nominating her, but she uses the ticket to play & if she wins, she then saves an alliance member and protects herself. Seems risky to allow her the opportunity to pull off who SHE wants to keep, as well as preventing her from being a replacement. J/J/S/A NEED to win the Veto. Period. Upin further thought--I am rooting for Kalia or Porsche to win PoV--how wonderful to put Dani on the block because one of her own alliance saved themselves =))

Now off to flashback & watch Jeff check into his new HoH room =)

am i the only one who can not stand jeff and jordan..im not sure i'll ever understand why everyone loves them so much. adam and shelly are pretty much giving this game to them...i dont get it.

i dont see dani using pov if she wins..why would she want to basically put herself on the block..shes got her alliance but in the end shes gotta fend for herself...

Jordan is my favorite and I think that Jeff is hot and nice enough so that is tasty lagniappe for me plus Jordan needs him right now to win AGAIN! I can't count how many times I have detested the favorite. That's reality tv and actually; real life. Believe me, I know how you feel.

am i the only one who can not stand jeff and jordan..im not sure i'll ever understand why everyone loves them so much. adam and shelly are pretty much giving this game to them...i dont get it.

i dont see dani using pov if she wins..why would she want to basically put herself on the block..shes got her alliance but in the end shes gotta fend for herself...

No there are other people here who don't like them.

I love J/J myself---- but post all you want about your favorite/least fav HG, everyone gets their feelings out about them here :animated_bouncy: good or bad

The only thing Morty doesn't like is posters attacking other posters for their feelings. That's best left for a board called "Sucks"--not for the faint of heart--or "pearl clutchers" as they call them LOL :animated_rotfl:

Archived