Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalia and Daniele on the block. I thought about him forcing Dani to use her Veto Ticket but, if she's not on the block and pulls Kalia/Porsche off then Jeff will be forced to put someone in his alliance up... so, smart move is to make Daniele win PoV and take herself off.

Good thought process. I figured he'd honor his deal with Dani and nom Porsche and Kalia, but this makes sense.

Kalia and Daniele on the block. I thought about him forcing Dani to use her Veto Ticket but, if she's not on the block and pulls Kalia/Porsche off then Jeff will be forced to put someone in his alliance up... so, smart move is to make Daniele win PoV and take herself off.

And like Kalia he can just say well I just wanted to nominate you so you would play hard!!!! :animated_bouncy:

Good thought process. I figured he'd honor his deal with Dani and nom Porsche and Kalia, but this makes sense.

I don't think they ever made a deal about anything except they said they should not target each other. But no deals.

And, their deal (which was talked about as being "smart" but never totally agreed to) was never was to not put each other on the block... it was to not go after each other and to go after floaters. He can tell her his target is Kalia or Porsche and it's her job to win the PoV to make sure that happens. Just like when her and Kalia put him on the block two weeks in a row.

One way or the other Daniele, or one of her allies, should be evicted next. Porsche would walk from Daniele faster than Kalia. I hope that it is Daniele and Kalia with Porsche as back-up nominee.

"allies"...I see them more as minions.... :animated_rotfl:

And, their deal (which was talked about as being "smart" but never totally agreed to) was never was to not put each other on the block... it was to not go after each other and to go after floaters. He can tell her his target is Kalia or Porsche and it's her job to win the PoV to make sure that happens. Just like when her and Kalia put him on the block two weeks in a row.

Yep, exactly what he has to do. And if she ends up going home anyway, ooooops!

Think I may have it. Now to put my nic on it. LoL.

click the wrench on the bottom right side :animated_bouncy:

So glad Jeff won!!! Suck it Dick and others who say he is overrated and can't win competitions. Jeff could win a lot more if he wasn't throwing things.

Love how the key is pointing down to his 'V'...mmmmmmmm

Jordan is one lucky lady (Jeff is just as lucky to have her!)

Side note--my 6 year old is thrilled Jeff won. It's her birthday & she said she was sending her birthday magic to Jeff to win HoH (made me laugh). I tell her Jeff won HoH & she squealed--"He got my birthday magic momma--it worked!!" LOL Love that kid...

Love how the key is pointing down to his 'V'...mmmmmmmm

Jordan is one lucky lady (Jeff is just as lucky to have her!)

Side note--my 6 year old is thrilled Jeff won. It's her birthday & she said she was sending her birthday magic to Jeff to win HoH (made me laugh). I tell her Jeff won HoH & she squealed--"He got my birthday magic momma--it worked!!" LOL Love that kid...

Ha ha that is cute! Go Jeff!!! :party_smilie:

Archived