Daniele - Week 7 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

if what she said about production is true then I am done with Big Brother they need to stay out of the game. I know yesterday they were trying to get Jeff to talk to her. Who would really quit if she left????????????

Nobody. They might not have to quit if she doesn't shut up. She is as bad a braggart as her dad. I hate that about them.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porshe talking to Adam and I heard the last part but talking about Dick.

She said he will say ... you are not allowed in because you voted to evict my daughter. Is she afraid to cross Dani because of Dick?

:) I just love that the blond/brunet bitch with horse smile is " leaving before this pig...[Rachel]" and now she is going to join [Rache's] douchebag man" in the JH. lol

'Angry' posts are kind of fun... the parts on " " (quotes) are from another 'angry post' on Rachel's thread. :):animated_scratchchin:

oh I know I am a hypocrite...no denying that

-Kyo

I haven't seen Danielle in the feeds yet (been at work) but from all the twitter updates I have to just laugh. Danielle actually thought just because she's Danielle Donato she would make it to final 2. I am literally laughing my ass off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

this is evel dicks latest twitter: EvelDickEvel Dick Donato@@Grace_Leafs Daniele screwed herself. She has no one to blame but herself for the predicament she's in, also they are all calling each other with big in front of their names on ED's twitter, so he says he is gonna then be "big Dick",lololol

Porshe talking to Adam and I heard the last part but talking about Dick.

She said he will say ... you are not allowed in because you voted to evict my daughter. Is she afraid to cross Dani because of Dick?

She was talking about an after-party that apparently will take place that Rachel won't be invited to. She insinuated that Adam wouldn't be welcome there if he voted to evict Danielle. I guess this story was to try to intimidate Adam because he's so awestruck by ED.

She was talking about an after-party that apparently will take place that Rachel won't be invited to. She insinuated that Adam wouldn't be welcome there if he voted to evict Danielle. I guess this story was to try to intimidate Adam because he's so awestruck by ED.

Oh thanks for clearing that up. I just heard the last part and thought Porch was talking about herself.

This week they are going to get down and dirty....

It's not a done deal. Production and her will be playing every angle to keep her. Finally, maybe, some interesting BB.

She's getting what she deserves. She and her Dickwad dad think they are the BB experts-NOT! For those who loved her in her season, she is still the same evil spawn of Dick. I did applaud her gutsy move for about 3 days until she decided that J/J were worth keeping.

What will make it even more interesting if she doesn't get evicted or like some other poster said the producer dreams up some "Coup-de-Jeff" gimmick for her to return. I think that would be entertaining.

what a stupid plan (coming from stupid people, of course): Daniele made it clear in the beginning she hasn't talked to her dad in 2 years... now all of sudden they will have a part for 'friends'?! lol

ed acts like he could care less about whether Dani is in there or not, he has spent a lot of time bashing Rachel, but says on his twitter that she put herself where she is at and i highly doubt that he would not let someone in his party because they didn't vote for Dani, it's almost like a competition between them and he wants to stay on top, so Porsche is full of it

She made a mistake, but at least she made this season interesting. Can you guys imagine how boring this would be if she hadn't made that move.

Yeah it was a mistake but look at the position J/J are in right now. I think B/R made the same mistake by not going along with it.

Will miss her :(

Who really believed the "I haven't spoke to daddy in two years" story? I know I didn't.

If Dickwad was in the house, all his fans from his season would be hating him now. I think the producers had him pulled because he probably would have hurt poor Jordan's feelings at some time and would have said things to Jeff too. He said in a statement at some point "he would have got into it with Jeff."

I would have liked to see that.

funny, I have the feeds on quad cam, and no Dani, the last I saw her she was snapping at Kalia in the bathroom area, really a mean snap too,lolol

funny, I have the feeds on quad cam, and no Dani, the last I saw her she was snapping at Kalia in the bathroom area, really a mean snap too,lolol

I caught that. It was just the tail end and Dani was off camera. Kalia just stomped off. Not even sure what was said.

oh yeah, now it is her daddy's fault. It is hew own fault for being a stupid bitter woman. She messed up with her own game trying to prove something she is not: smart.

Perhaps you need to read everything I write before you comment on it. I didnt say it was his fault

Who really believed the "I haven't spoke to daddy in two years" story? I know I didn't.

If Dickwad was in the house, all his fans from his season would be hating him now. I think the producers had him pulled because he probably would have hurt poor Jordan's feelings at some time and would have said things to Jeff too. He said in a statement at some point "he would have got into it with Jeff."

I would have liked to see that.

Dick is laughable with his big mouth and bravado. Dick is very "I'm gonna or I would." Someone should remind Dick that he would not have won had Daniele not been there. He seems to remember that he won it all by himself.

No. I don't believe that Daniele and Dick have not spoken in two years.

Jeff and Jordon had said they needed to get rid of Dani sooner than later before they knew she was going after them. I dont think it was a strong final 5 at all

Yes they did but it's forgotten on this board and all we hear about her thought to BD him. Talking about it and doing it is two different things. She has protected J/J twice and now she'll pay for it. I guess no one ever taught her about "striking while the iron is hot."

Also, J/J spoke about getting rid of Rachel too before B/R talked about getting rid of them.

Yes they did but it's forgotten on this board and all we hear about her thought to BD him. Talking about it and doing it is two different things. She has protected J/J twice and now she'll pay for it. I guess no one ever taught her about "striking while the iron is hot."

Also, J/J spoke about getting rid of Rachel too before B/R talked about getting rid of them.

I thought and said that she should have gone after them for the sake of her game even though they are faves of mine so I agree with you. Daniele has just been too all over the place and was obsessed with Rachel and Brendon and all that stuff with Kalia and then Porches hasn't helped her. She was basically unavailable unless she needed to talk. Jeff noticed. Can't fault him for putting her up. She should have done the same.

I thought and said that she should have gone after them for the sake of her game even though they are faves of mine so I agree with you. Daniele has just been too all over the place and was obsessed with Rachel and Brendon and all that stuff with Kalia and then Porches hasn't helped her. She was basically unavailable unless she needed to talk. Jeff noticed. Can't fault him for putting her up. She should have done the same.

I don't fault him for it, she deserves it and it's good game play for him but not for the others. They need her.

I can't even stand to listen to this whiney bitch. She hasn't even been on slop for 3 whole days yet and she can't stop whining about it. She's no better than everyone else, what if she had to be on it for 14 days like Jordan?

Ugh...can't wait until she's gone!!!

I can't even stand to listen to this whiney bitch. She hasn't even been on slop for 3 whole days yet and she can't stop whining about it. She's no better than everyone else, what if she had to be on it for 14 days like Jordan?

Ugh...can't wait until she's gone!!!

You and me both, jammer. I tried to like her but we are seeing the Daniele that I remember and did not like. She hasn't changed at all.

Archived