Daniele - Week 7 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

If he does get Dani out this week I would think it would be a pretty good chance he would go next in the double eviction. The numbers are getting down and Dani and Jeff are really the only ones that guarantee they will fight to win a comp. The rest will start to win only when the power players are gone.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly! She needs to talk to him! Only Dani and Jeff are the real targets! With Dani out the picture, he will move up to target numero 1! He is listening to Shelly of all people! Shelly has Kalia in her pocket! She got het to put up Lawson (bull) Adam is on their side (bull) Rachel is the number one threat then him :animated_rotfl: has he played this game before??? After Dani, he is next! He is in for a rude awakening if Dani leaves! Rachel is not a threat without Brendon!

I don't know if I would keep Dani, but then again I would have never promised any safety to any one like they all have done. It's Jeff reasoning and he stated many times that he kept Rachel around because she was a bigger target than he was, so with that same reasoning I guess he would want to keep Dani too.

IF K or P would of won this week, they planned to get JEFF out, so he already WAS target #1.

D/P/K have been talking since Brendon left that JEFF HAS TO GO NEXT ("we have to cut off the head" of the other side)

If he doesn't back-door her this week, not only will his HoH be a waste, but I'll know that he's decided to accept her offer for a f3 deal.

At that point I hope Rachel opens her eyes and see what will be right in her face and then make a secret alliance with Kalia and Shelly to get them out.

dani or Rachel......they BOTH are after him, so it doesn't much matter

what matters is no one else seems to be after dani & lots of ppl want Rach gone.....hopefully someone else can do that next

So you would keep Danni animated_rotfl.gif

that thought of keeping Dani is laughable to me too, no matter all the what ifs, Dani is standing between him and the finale, the rest of those ppl are not great competitors, Kalia could be a threat, but nope, Dani has to go, I think it would be Jeffs most huge mistake if he keeps her

I still think something is up with that old lady in the corner of the purple room. She is there for some reason ... not just looks. I think she will grant Dani some power to stay in the house.

She is a fortune teller! Yes, I think there are still surprises and twists left, including the fortune teller!

that was a coup de tat, and America gave it to him to get Jesse out, America is not gonna vote to give Dani and damn thing, just sayin, sorry KYO, I know you love Daniele

I think she is a good competitor so I would like to see her stay. Without her, everyone is going to be on the same team. I think it will be boring.

Jeff was saying if they get Dani out, they can get Kalia and Porsch on their side. Hello ... That means everyone is on his side ... then what? They all help him and Jordan get to the end? Do they really beleive that???

I think she is a good competitor so I would like to see her stay. Without her, everyone is going to be on the same team. I think it will be boring.

Jeff was saying if they get Dani out, they can get Kalia and Porsch on their side. Hello ... That means everyone is on his side ... then what? They all help him and Jordan get to the end? Do they really beleive that???

Well Dani is a good competitor, and the best reason to get her the hell out, she is dangerous, especially if she gets rid of Adam and Jeff, no way would I leave her in there, and as far as Kalia and Porsche coming to the other side, oh yeah they will try or you will see Adam maybe finally try to break off and do his alliance, Kalia is a strong competitor, I would not count her or Rachel out, Listen the J's are in a good position, and I could see them going further if he does the best and smart thing and gets Dani OUT.

that was a coup de tat, and America gave it to him to get Jesse out, America is not gonna vote to give Dani and damn thing, just sayin, sorry KYO, I know you love Daniele

Oh yeah I believe dani is gone, but I wonder what will come up with the fortune teller--didn't they use it last year? Maybe grodner will just give a power if it's a real "emergency"

Oh yeah I believe dani is gone, but I wonder what will come up with the fortune teller--didn't they use it last year? Maybe grodner will just give a power if it's a real "emergency"

oh yeah, I believe there will be something with that old bag in the cornor, who knows, I hope it helps the right ppl,lolol, certainly not the witches coven

Dani must surely regret teaming up with Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum... she has no one to talk to and all those other two blobs do is sleep... Dani was sitting out on the LR couches alone & then went to the HN room and those two lame-o's were just sleeping.. Happy Birthday Dani! Way to pick em!

Dani's been adamant in ALL talks with P & K about getting JEFF out next......she had NO PLANS of keeping him in the game & if Kalia or Porche would have won this week, dani was planning to put Jeff in exactly the same position she'll be tomorrow.

Not sure how someone could keep their head up & get between R/B but whatever :animated_rotfl:

My advice to dani......when life hands you a bowl of cherries, gorge on the sweet parts & throw the pits away, next time.

IMO, you could have been "Queen of the vets",instead you chose to be, well, IDK what you were thinking, so it's hard for me to comment on it.

What I DO think is that J/J/R/B & YOU would have swept the house if YOU hadn't decided you wanted to make this game about something else......proving YOU know better than your dad, proving YOU can manipulate men, proving whatever (?) became more important to you than winning BB.

Archived