Daniele - Week 7 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

well Dani is doing some fast talkin to Adam right now, it is soooo ridiculous the way she is twisting it around, if Adam falls for it he is an idiot

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt he will...I mean I see no real way for her to save herself...I do however notice the sudden loss of the Dani supporters who were around before...seems to happen every year

-Kyo

i do remember she was quite popular here the first few weeks

i guess no one wants to be associated with a sinking ship anymore

plus being against jeff/jordan will cost you supporters fast

not only is the shipped sinking it is taking on massive loads water :animated_scratchchin:

Dani is SOOOOOOO upset that Jeff didn't keep his "deals" with her.......how many "deals" has she made with Kalia.......was one of them to throw her under the bus if they were both on the block?

Dani is SOOOOOOO upset that Jeff didn't keep his "deals" with her.......how many "deals" has she made with Kalia.......was one of them to throw her under the bus if they were both on the block?

Well put!

I don't get the Rachel obsession........granted, Rachel does a lot of things to annoy ppl......but, now the "mean girls" (D/P/K/S) obsess over every word she says, every breath she takes.......geez, you are all becoming WAY more annoying than Rachel.

desperation is really setting when she pulls vote for me and my dad will like you more :animated_bouncy:

LOL. I read that on the website and I was sure someone misheard. I can't believe she actually said that. Dani has to be one of the worst campaigners ever. She should stick to winning Vetos.

I guess even if you dislike your father enough to refuse to speak to him but it's OK to use him to try to get a vote....classy.

From what I've heard of Dick's tweets.....it's probably more likely he would be friend's with Adam if he EVICTS dani.

Maybe someone can chime in and give us an analytical viewpoint on why she may be such a whiner? Perhaps, not enough nurturing as a child? :animated_rotfl:

They all whine when they don't get their way, some definitely more than others.

Perhaps someone could chime in and give us a respect free viewpoint on the warm & fuzzies some get when demeaning others.

Or mebbe, a snarky dissertation on how to make oneself believe they are better than other people by specializing in ridiculing any handy person and doing so at every opportunity.

How about a logic free report on making fun of all of the little people. You know the ones; they are defined by being a lesser human being when you are the standard.

Boy O Boy, that would be riveting reading.

Monk

Perhaps someone could chime in and give us a respect free viewpoint on the warm & fuzzies some get when demeaning others.

Or mebbe, a snarky dissertation on how to make oneself believe they are better than other people by specializing in ridiculing any handy person and doing so at every opportunity.

How about a logic free report on making fun of all of the little people. You know the ones; they are defined by being a lesser human being when you are the standard.

Boy O Boy, that would be riveting reading.

Monk

Thanks. I am guilty more often than I should be. In my defense, I have begun to take note and am determined to make changes or stay away. Your succinct reminder hits home and is appreciated.

SlimC.

IMO, bashing is when your commenting on someone's behavior, personality & looking for things to "bash" about.......most of what I'm reading are comments about dani's obsession of Rachel......doesn't sound like whining to me, just BB opinionating :animated_rotfl:

i do remember she was quite popular here the first few weeks

i guess no one wants to be associated with a sinking ship anymore

plus being against jeff/jordan will cost you supporters fast

not only is the shipped sinking it is taking on massive loads water :animated_scratchchin:

what can I say...I follow my ship to the murky depths...I stick with my picks hardcore and only ever slipped on Natalie

-Kyo

what can I say...I follow my ship to the murky depths...I stick with my picks hardcore and only ever slipped on Natalie

-Kyo

:daisy: Sorry your girl is leaving. I admire your dedication.

Danielle came into the house thinking I am Danielle Donato and I will automatically be sitting in the final two because I am the smartest player that has ever played big brother and u got robbed last time my dad did not deserve to win. When daddy left she was overjoyed that she could play better than him and here's her chance to prove it. So she tries to backdoor jeff in week 3, omg brilliant just like every other plan she tried in her season it didn't work. So let's string Jeff along until I can backdoor him myself. She never was going to backdoor Jeff until she got Brendan out! Now she claims that people in production will quit if she us evicted! She makes snide remarks when Kalia asks her if they get their iPods back in jury and she goes I wouldn't know go ask jeff. What happened to her great friendship with Kalia? She is rude spoiled and has not changed since I didn't like her last time! the only change us instead if being a 20 year old brat she is now a 25 year old brat!

Danielle came into the house thinking I am Danielle Donato and I will automatically be sitting in the final two because I am the smartest player that has ever played big brother and u got robbed last time my dad did not deserve to win. When daddy left she was overjoyed that she could play better than him and here's her chance to prove it. So she tries to backdoor jeff in week 3, omg brilliant just like every other plan she tried in her season it didn't work. So let's string Jeff along until I can backdoor him myself. She never was going to backdoor Jeff until she got Brendan out! Now she claims that people in production will quit if she us evicted! She makes snide remarks when Kalia asks her if they get their iPods back in jury and she goes I wouldn't know go ask jeff. What happened to her great friendship with Kalia? She is rude spoiled and has not changed since I didn't like her last time! the only change us instead if being a 20 year old brat she is now a 25 year old brat!

OMG, best post of the day. I could NOT agree more with every word you typed!

I doubt he will...I mean I see no real way for her to save herself...I do however notice the sudden loss of the Dani supporters who were around before...seems to happen every year

-Kyo

I tried to give her a chance, but when she started making stupid moves and bad decisions (doing stuff way too soon) and when she felt she had to hitch herself yet again to a man (Dom), I lost interest in being in her corner. I did hope she would be entertaining, but she's even dropping the ball on that one.

Archived