Daniele - Week 7 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

As others have said thanks for the summary fatcat. I do not have the live feeds but I think that I was watching BBAD when it was really Dani who asked Jeff what do you want me to do if I win VETO, keep it the same, and Jeff said yes. Then I thought Dani said to Jeff then I will just throw the VETO then so I won't have to make a decision. Later Jeff was relaying the convo to Jordan and Jordan said I can't believe that she would of said that or do it. Also, even though someone might imply that Dani was safe because Jeff didn't put her up she had as much of a chance to win that veto and keep herself safe as Jeff had to win the veto and put her up. It seems to me that Dani just made her own bed, by offering to throw the comp. No different than Lawon when he said put me up and I'll come back. The only person to count on is yourself.

sorry crazy, you are giving me the wrong credit , it was felonious Monk who posted the summery of what happened between Jeff and Dani, credit where credit is due,lol I agree with you, and reallly it would have been better if Kalia and or porsche had won the veto taking themselves off and then Jeff would put up dani because he would not be expected to put up one of his alliance, he would have had cleaner hands for sure, but that is not the way it went down and Jeff had to dirty his hands, Dani is the most dangerous to him right now

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep Jeff was able to pull the plug before Dani this time.

What on earth is Shelly talking to Adam about flipping. Last night she pledged her allegence to Jordan again. I guess she is really playing the game.

Sorry might have used wrong thread.

I have been watching BB since season 6 now and I like Daniele but she is certainly not my favorite player of all time. However, it does amaze me that she is so disrepected on these forums in terms of her game play (forget if you find her whiny/crude .. all HGs are at one point or another).

Everyone says Dick was great (and he was), but Daniele won the most POVs ever and won them at times when her and her father's back were against the wall. Daniele was equally, if not more, resposible for them making the final 2 that year. If it wasn't for the America's Player twist with Eric, Dick would have be gone midway through.

All im saying is Daniele has a reason to be some what arrogant. I have been watching since All-Stars and i think she is easily a top ten player, despite the mistakes she has made this season.

I've been watching since season one and Daniele falls somewhere in the middle. However, I have always complimented Daniele on her ability with comps and always said that her dad, Dick, would not have won had it not been for Daniele. Really, though, Daniele is whiny and needlessly arrogant and like I've said, time and again, it is harmful to her game-wise. If she was a true All Star, Daniele would lose the arrogance. It makes her look less than smart. And, Daniele is well known mostly because of the Dick-Daniele tie-up. I can certaily see why you support Daniele but without a doubt the woman is needlessly smug and I claim that.

There is no doubt in my mind that Danielle is a great competitor. She can win at almost any event. This time we will have to wait and see if she really went after the veto, she says she did but we will have to wait to see the comp. I think that Danielle even admitted this season that sometimes you can over analyze a situation and that was her downfall when Brenan came back. She had it figured out but it was too late they already had put Lawon up on the block and told everyone to evict him. She waited to long and too close to the vote to try and get people to flip back and take Rachael out. She is just as guilty as she says everyone else is by not playing a good social game. She isolated herself with Kalia and Porsche when they were on top and then went and started to kiss butt when she knew she was at risk. Now she has isolated herself again in the HNBR and makes snide comments about all other houseguests that she was trying to allign with to keep herself safe. I guess the girl is just human. She is a victim of showing her cards too early in the game without having enough back up.

Plain and simple, Morticia can't play the game without a man with her, on her, or under her. I'd bet if Jordan wasn't in the house Morticia would be all over Jeff. She even suggested to The Cow that she was going to flirt with Atom.

lmao, some ppl jsut hear what they want not what is really said and he did not promise that, she asjked what if one of them Kalia or Porsche wins pov would he put her up, listen to the wording if you want to get technical, she never asked about what if HE won pov, hello, Dani does the same thing sooo as I said before this is BB. it is cagey of the cagiest

So you are saying that had Porsche or Kalia won POV he wouldnt have put her up? :animated_rotfl::food-smiley-005:

I'm wondering if dani may have screwed herself with production team......according to Shelly, after dani told her those ppl were going to quit if dani got evicted, Shelly went in the DR wanting answers......I doubt production team wants dani saying things like, "they're my friends, they're going to quit"......kind of funny also that dani went straight from the DR to bed @ 10:30 tonight

She was joking about Jeff and Natalie quiting and Shelly took it and ran with it as gospel

So you are saying that had Porsche or Kalia won POV he wouldnt have put her up? :animated_rotfl::food-smiley-005:

not at all, but in terms of how dirty his hands would be it would have been much better if one of them had won, taking themselves off, and him having to put up Dani as he would not put up one of his own alliance, which would include Rachel, Adam, Shelly Jordan, his hands are dirty no matter which way you look at it, but it should have been a better way. Also, I think Monk explains it best:

FeloniousMonk, on 23 August 2011 - 10:13 AM, said:In so far as Dani's numerous lies and/or bending of the truth is concerned, you'll discover a few if you think back to the late night/early morning conversation between JJ & Dani. For more, it's your choice, either read the transcripts of use the flashback facility. I can't do your feed watching for you... but I will give you a few tidbits to chew on before you start finding them for yourself [there are a load of them]::

• Neither Jeff nor Jordan promised her anything about what would happen after the initial nominations were made. Lots of friendly agreeable nodding, Sure-sure's, "I hear ya's", yup'ing and ah-ha'ing but no promise of anything.
    Additionally, Dani controlled her own destiny. All she had to do was to protect herself by playing in the POV and winning. The fact that Jeff convinced her to "throw" the competition, only supports the notion that Jeff is not just a good physical player, a good social player, and a good persuasion player.
  • Dani repeatedly promised to keep what was said that night private between the three of them. She then promptly told Kahlia about it. Look up "LIE" in your Websters and you will see this very example. Dani is the very definition of a lie.
  • Dani did not work to protect Adam from Kahlia as Dani has repeatedly claimed.
  • Dani was the one to initiate and support the effort to backdoor Jeff early on. It was Brenchel that listened to her plan but never actually agreed to it as they were very suspicious of Dani's motive to save Dom because she seemed to be putting too much energy into the safety of Dom over the safety existing team member, Jeff. Dani has been proclaiming that she dropped the effort and that Brenchel would have carried it out if she had continued to support Jeff's BD eviction. In most parts of America, we call that a lie.

With respect to your statement, Jeff did not "put Dani up." He put Kahlia & Porsche up. No lie there. No promise was ever made to protect her from becoming the replacement nominee. If she read more into the convo than that, well then, that's on Dani, not Jeff.

Monk

that you for this post as it is right on the money, you always have a great talent for putting complicated things into perspective.

Jeff still lied to her, which is fine it is the game, but he should say he is playing with integrity and he shouldnt get upset when someone calls him out on his lies.

I don't think the game can be played with integrity so that whole thing is just a myth for whoever says it, its BB, there is going to be lies and rumors of lies, so they all should just stop the integrity train

I don't think the game can be played with integrity so that whole thing is just a myth for whoever says it, its BB, there is going to be lies and rumors of lies, so they all should just stop the integrity train

Agree. That word shouldn't even come into play. Some of them do cross my own concept of morality lines though, ie Shelly comes to mind today.

Danni's anger at going home Thursday caused the earthquake on the East coast :animated_rotfl:

She'd better calm down then or I'm gonna fly out west and kick her butt. I didn't like the shaking one bit.

Plain and simple, Morticia can't play the game without a man with her, on her, or under her. I'd bet if Jordan wasn't in the house Morticia would be all over Jeff. She even suggested to The Cow that she was going to flirt with Atom.

Absolutely!

Dani needs to pop Jeff in the nuts before Thursday. He is one dumb oaf.

wha??that makes no sense,lolololol, he is dumb cause he is putting out the most dangerous player, yeah right

Agree. That word shouldn't even come into play. Some of them do cross my own concept of morality lines though, ie Shelly comes to mind today.

She'd better calm down then or I'm gonna fly out west and kick her butt. I didn't like the shaking one bit.

agree Kentucky, Shelly is a nut job , and has become one of my most disliked houseguests, next to Magpie and that is sayin somethn,I agree with what you say about our own concepts of morality etc,Shelly is out there right now blowin smoke right up Jeffs butt after she ran the big bus over them to Adam just an hr ago, and is acting soooooo sweety sweet, wait till the J's see this season in its entirity

How was Dani backdoored by Jeff? She played in the flippen PoV comp!! My understanding of a backdoor is that the person doesn't even get a shot to play & are then nom'd. (as in what Dani did to Brendon last week). If Dani threw the comp(which I find hard to believe) shame on her. She 'knows this game better than anyone in the house'--so she knows better than to throw a comp.

Danni's anger at going home Thursday caused the earthquake on the East coast :animated_rotfl:

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Absolutely!

sorry you missed "In her" about the men,lololololol, hope I don't get in trouble for that, just sayin

:party_smilie:

Did you see Adam's GF, I don't think Dani has a snowball's chance in hell with him? He likes them beefy.

She may have a chance with Jeff, off season.

Daniele: "This house is so stupid, like seriously, so stupid. All it is is like a dictator ship this whole season. And that is why I didn't want to be any part of it. And these people don't get it. Why would you want to sit here all summer to write somebody else a paycheck. It does not make sense to me."

Profound 'wisdom' out of the mouth of one of the so-called 'dictators' herself. How funny. She just forgot to add, 'unless they're sitting here to write MY paycheck". Someone needs to embroider a little wall hanging for the house, "Everybody here wants to win; no one was sent here to guarantee yours".

As others have said thanks for the summary fatcat. I do not have the live feeds but I think that I was watching BBAD when it was really Dani who asked Jeff what do you want me to do if I win VETO, keep it the same, and Jeff said yes. Then I thought Dani said to Jeff then I will just throw the VETO then so I won't have to make a decision. Later Jeff was relaying the convo to Jordan and Jordan said I can't believe that she would of said that or do it. Also, even though someone might imply that Dani was safe because Jeff didn't put her up she had as much of a chance to win that veto and keep herself safe as Jeff had to win the veto and put her up. It seems to me that Dani just made her own bed, by offering to throw the comp. No different than Lawon when he said put me up and I'll come back. The only person to count on is yourself.

Not denying she made her bed...she made a stupid move throwing that when she knows full well she is awesome at comps...point was I see what I heard was Jeff say she wasn't going up. He didn't say "I won't put you up,,,but if veto happens I will" it was just a not going up

Like I said I am not denying that she messed up in listening to his garbage...I love Dani and always will but in this case Dani is the reason Dani is leaving...bad decisions

-Kyo

Archived