Daniele - Week 7 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

It took some time but they are realizing it now.

Hmmm, trading last seat on Jeff's bus for last seat on Dani's bus is a good move?????

Well, let's examine that.

• Jeff has been consistent in his dealings with Adam. This has led him to trust Jeff.
  • He has caught Dani in several lies. This has led him to distrust Dani.

Yeah, great game move.

FeloniousMonk

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, trading last seat on Jeff's bus for last seat on Dani's bus is a good move?????

Well, let's examine that.

• Jeff has been consistent in his dealings with Adam. This has led him to trust Jeff.
  • He has caught Dani in several lies. This has led him to distrust Dani.

Yeah, great game move.

FeloniousMonk

What lies did he catch Dani in?

I know Big Jeff just got caught in his lie when he and Jorden said they swore they would not put Dani up.

I know Big Jeff just got caught in his lie when he and Jorden said they swore they would not put Dani up.

Again look at the flashbacks, he never promised.... I don't know that Dani has lied at all, not that I can recall... Shelly is the pathological liar...

Jeff never said to Danni he would not backdoor her :animated_rotfl:

EXACTLY!!!! He said he would not put her up then she asked him "What if ONE OF THEM wins the POV? Who will go up? Me?" Jeff - "If THEY win & use the POV no" He NEVER said NO if HE won the POV! Plus he hasn't been vile or making up ridiculous lies... the trolls are out tonight!!!

For the record Jeff and Jordan never made a deal with Dani. Dani came to them and said they need to work together and they should be getting out the floaters and not going after each other. Jeff and Jordan agreed with her. There was no deal. But Dani is making up a lie and telling Shelly that they promised they had a deal and would not put her up. Dani said even Jordan looked her in the eye and promised she would not go after her.

Also he told Dani she is good. He did NOT say he was not going to back door her.

Seems like some people on the boards are running with Dani's lies. :smilielol:

Oh I think he will see the light. Jeff was just talking down to him about a hour ago. I think Adam is getting the picture. They are a phony baloney couple - want everyone to push them to the winners circle. So tired of them! Adam will see the light! His sweety Porsch will talk him into it!

when was he talking down to him, I have been sitting here listening to him talk and work out for a while and he was not talking down to him, they were just having guy zings while working out, those 3 are the worst bashers and make Rachel look like a saint, Adam is not going to see any light, he plays his own game, and Dani has not made any really smart moves, if she had taken jeff out them it would be Brendon taking her out and now Dani is talking about taking stuff that Rachel took her stuff what about all the stuff the witches coven has taken , disgusting

For the record Jeff and Jordan never made a deal with Dani. Dani came to them and said they need to work together and they should be getting out the floaters and not going after each other. Jeff and Jordan agreed with her. There was no deal. But Dani is making up a lie and telling Shelly that they promised they had a deal and would not put her up. Dani said even Jordan looked her in the eye and promised she would not go after her.

Also he told Dani she is good. He did NOT say he was not going to back door her.

Seems like some people on the boards are running with Dani's lies. :smilielol:

Thank you!!!! Beware though... the trolls are in full swing tonight...

Jeff never said to Danni he would not backdoor her :animated_rotfl:

he said he would not put her up initially but I never heard a big promise of no back door, Dani has lied , hello what about all the stealing of things, and she is now bashing Rachel for borrowing her nail polish, I doubt Rachel stole it

when was he talking down to him, I have been sitting here listening to him talk and work out for a while and he was not talking down to him, they were just having guy zings while working out, those 3 are the worst bashers and make Rachel look like a saint, Adam is not going to see any light, he plays his own game, and Dani has not made any really smart moves, if she had taken jeff out them it would be Brendon taking her out and now Dani is talking about taking stuff that Rachel took her stuff what about all the stuff the witches coven has taken , disgusting

I am hating Dani more and more...and rachel is becoming a dream compared to her. She is the becoming the pathological liar. There is no reason for her to be bitter. She made her own bed. And Shelly is just as dicgusting as she is. Stay away Adam...stay far far away!!!

Dani has made the same deal with everyone. She tells one person she had nothing to do with saving Rachelle and another person it was her doing. She and Kalia were planning to get Jeff or Rachel out if they won HOH when Jeff won it. Now, she's throwning her best friend in the house under the bus, trying to stay. I despise the cattiness they're showing toward Rachel. I'm not a Rachel fan, but Shelly, Kalia, Dani, and Porsche are acting like the mean girls in high school. Anything she does or says they mock. They lie as much as she does. Geez, about the only person in the house who isn't flat out lying to someone is Jordan. Doesn't mean she should win the game, but at least half the game is the social game, so she might.

Yes he did. Dani asked him after noms if he would backdoor her and he said "No". He had a very guilty look on his face and Dani noticed it.

Actually, he DIDNT backdoor dani, backdooring is what Dani did to Brendon last week. When you dont put someone up in hopes that they have no chance of playing in the POV to save themselves....Dani had every chance in the world to save herself and she failed...So now she is going hoooome.....

Yes he did. Dani asked him after noms if he would backdoor her and he said "No". He had a very guilty look on his face and Dani noticed it.

lmao, some ppl jsut hear what they want not what is really said and he did not promise that, she asjked what if one of them Kalia or Porsche wins pov would he put her up, listen to the wording if you want to get technical, she never asked about what if HE won pov, hello, Dani does the same thing sooo as I said before this is BB. it is cagey of the cagiest

Dani has made the same deal with everyone. She tells one person she had nothing to do with saving Rachelle and another person it was her doing. She and Kalia were planning to get Jeff or Rachel out if they won HOH when Jeff won it. Now, she's throwning her best friend in the house under the bus, trying to stay. I despise the cattiness they're showing toward Rachel. I'm not a Rachel fan, but Shelly, Kalia, Dani, and Porsche are acting like the mean girls in high school. Anything she does or says they mock. They lie as much as she does. Geez, about the only person in the house who isn't flat out lying to someone is Jordan. Doesn't mean she should win the game, but at least half the game is the social game, so she might.

I still wish someone would let me know what it is that Rachel has lied about...But noone can seem to tell me...Im so confused...lol

It doesn't matter whether Jeff said he wouldn't backdoor Daniele or not nor does it matter what she said to him. They will both do what it takes to win. 500K is at stake. It surely has ratcheted-up interest in the game. Lots of new posters tonight.

Its a GAME!!! You are supposed to lie, plot, skeeme, whatever it takes to win. Perhaps you are all thinking that this is a beauty contest and Jordan should be the winner - thats the wrong game - this is Big Brother!

So you think Adam is going to get in an alliance with 3 crazy girls? NOT

He was so happy when Dani went on the block. He has said he can not trust her.

He was aftaid all week that Jeff was not going to put her up, really wanted him to, and had been soo good with it since it has happenend

Its a GAME!!! You are supposed to lie, plot, skeeme, whatever it takes to win. Perhaps you are all thinking that this is a beauty contest and Jordan should be the winner - thats the wrong game - this is Big Brother!

well then Jeff is playing the game and is not the big bad guy you are saying he is, Jordan won her season when it counted and smoked natalie in the end, I loved it, don't count her out, as for a beauty contest oh yeah she could win something like that, we just stated this is BB not a sunday school pic nic and lying is expected

It doesn't matter whether Jeff said he wouldn't backdoor Daniele or not nor does it matter what she said to him. They will both do what it takes to win. 500K is at stake. It surely has ratcheted-up interest in the game. Lots of new posters tonight.

As bitter a pill it is for Dani to go home...I agree that they both do what it takes to win

ITA...I swear one thing that makes me lol (including at myself) is how people look at one HG and complain that the lie, backstab, cheat whatever and yet every HG I have ever met has lied, backstabbed...blah blah blah

-Kyo

so true is IS a game, which is why it is so hilarious when I see HGs and fans bashing one another for doing the EXACT same thing...But just like Britney and Ragan from last year, they take the hating and bashing to a whole new level that is so not needed and that is what has so many in an uproar about Dani (and even shelly)...Me as a rachel fan tho am glad that ppl are finally starting to see the light and realize it IS just a game...

so true is IS a game, which is why it is so hilarious when I see HGs and fans bashing one another for doing the EXACT same thing...But just like Britney and Ragan from last year, they take the hating and bashing to a whole new level that is so not needed and that is what has so many in an uproar about Dani (and even shelly)...Me as a rachel fan tho am glad that ppl are finally starting to see the light and realize it IS just a game...

I also thought that Britney and Ragan got carried away. It made me not like Britney. Ragan never showed me much. Not that either cares, I'm sure. I was glad that neither won but hated to see that boring Hayden win.

Archived