Daniele - Week 7 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now we know why Dani's mom and dad deserted her and left her at ED's mom's doorsteps.

Thats a little below the belt isnt it? She was a shild when she was abandoned, noone deserves that but esp a child....Is it possibly the reason why she has the problems she does now? Im sure. But I think a lot of Danis issues is she was spoiled by her Gma and her dad was abrasivly truthful with her when he really has no right after abandoning her as a child. Which is why she has such resentment towards him.

Pity Party for one, live in the kitchen .. staring Dani.

She was SO gleeful when Brenchel was being broken up, now she's -so- sad, and being completely childish now that the shoe is on the other foot.

What does she expect Kalia to do, volunteer to go home ?

I know right! God forbid anyone else play the game except for her....I guess she expects Kalia to pull a Lawon and just leave...I actually have started to repsect Kalias game play more and more because at least she trys to play with some bit of honesty and common sense. I sure wish someone would expose Dani to her so that she is aware of whats going on. Id like to see Kalia at this point go with all of her imformation about HELLy and Porsh Dani and Adam and go back with JJ and Rachel. I think thats the only way at this point she even has a chance of winning..NOT that she is my pick to win but I just feel bad for her..

I know right! God forbid anyone else play the game except for her....I guess she expects Kalia to pull a Lawon and just leave...I actually have started to repsect Kalias game play more and more because at least she trys to play with some bit of honesty and common sense. I sure wish someone would expose Dani to her so that she is aware of whats going on. Id like to see Kalia at this point go with all of her imformation about HELLy and Porsh Dani and Adam and go back with JJ and Rachel. I think thats the only way at this point she even has a chance of winning..NOT that she is my pick to win but I just feel bad for her..

You mean the same way Jeff and Jordan expect everyone to hand them the win. Daani made mistakes, but at least she played the game and made moves. Game wise Jeff and Jordan have done nothing except get Dani out. If I was on jury I would not vote for them to win. if they do make final 2 I hope it goes to Jordan again and not greedy lazy reality tv attention manwhore Jeff.

No one wants to be in the house MORE than Dani!! :hahohi::hahohi: If Kalia really cared about Dani and she wanted to save the day and the game, she'd DOR immediately.

I'm not a K fan at all but it does seem like a she's going to revert right back to being a clueless, lost puppy. She needs to go SOON. She's a loose cannon and there's no way of knowing what dumb move she'll make next. Shelly could and probably will lead her around by the nose.

I was always a Dick fan (purely because his season was entertaining) but I watched his latest Dick at Nite show yesterday and I had to shut it off. What a hypocrit. He was going on and on with S11 Ronnie and S6/S7 James about "America shouldn't be involved in the show at all because it's an unfair influence on the game" -- I guess with the exception of his season when America had Eric vote to save his butt. Watching his shows at rtvzone has definitely lowered my opinion of Dick. He is a dick in real life.

As for Dani's childhood, all I can tell her is that she's an adult now. Get over it. Many people have had sh!t-for-brains, neglectful and abusive parents but there comes a time when you have to realize you're an adult and every difficulty you incur is not your parents' fault. ie..."If only I had had a normal childhood with loving parents, life would have been so much easier, blah, blah..." She still acts like a spoiled brat who gets whiney and throws fits when she doesn't get her way. Her life couldn't have been too bad if she thinks that's appropriate behavior.

Danielle came into the house thinking I am Danielle Donato and I will automatically be sitting in the final two because I am the smartest player that has ever played big brother and u got robbed last time my dad did not deserve to win. When daddy left she was overjoyed that she could play better than him and here's her chance to prove it. So she tries to backdoor jeff in week 3, omg brilliant just like every other plan she tried in her season it didn't work. So let's string Jeff along until I can backdoor him myself. She never was going to backdoor Jeff until she got Brendan out! Now she claims that people in production will quit if she us evicted! She makes snide remarks when Kalia asks her if they get their iPods back in jury and she goes I wouldn't know go ask jeff. What happened to her great friendship with Kalia? She is rude spoiled and has not changed since I didn't like her last time! the only change us instead if being a 20 year old brat she is now a 25 year old brat!

oops... This is why I don't post... ^ Great post

Several people posted their disdain for this remark-- but Lenray is a nice guy! He was being sarcastic! He doesn't really believe someone should drop a baby off!

It was a sarcastic joke, that may have seemed harsh to some of you, given the nature of posting and how it can come across. It's obvious though he was just teasing, and doesn't hate little babies! :nono:

I read a good write up about Dani and her friends in Production and the timeline about how things went down.

It showed how when Shelly went for her DR for over and hour then came out and immediately did a total flip and started her ferocious campaign to save Daniele. Before she went in the DR she was all for getting Dani out and then flipped after her session.

I know that the Dairy Room likes to tweek the game with comments but this was such a huge flip by Shelly and so sudden.

I wonder if they are checking into production Jeff and Natalie.

*edit to add. I really get LenRays humor and appreciate it. I get myself in trouble for sometimes sarcastic weird humor.

Well, I sure hope that BB catches her sneaking cookies last night and give her a penalty vote......That would be sooooooo funny and the other houseguests would be so shocked!! If the live feeders can catch screenshots of this then BB should be able too as well!! I saw these shots on another BB spolier site!! Not sure if anyone here caught them or not. Appearently it took place at 2:11 a.m BB time, she was in bed in the have not room all covered up and sneaking the cookies under her blanket!!!

I use to like Dani alot but this season, not so much!! and it has nothing to do with the way she is treating Jeff & Jordan, it's just her arrogance and how the BB world is only about her and for her!!

Well, I sure hope that BB catches her sneaking cookies last night and give her a penalty vote......That would be sooooooo funny and the other houseguests would be so shocked!! If the live feeders can catch screenshots of this then BB should be able too as well!! I saw these shots on another BB spolier site!! Not sure if anyone here caught them or not. Appearently it took place at 2:11 a.m BB time, she was in bed in the have not room all covered up and sneaking the cookies under her blanket!!!

I just added a picture to the picture forum... guess I can post it here as well...

bblite2011-08-24021110.jpg

Watching the flashback of the feed though, the video doesn't prove what she put in her mouth, but I'm sure that won't stop both sides from claiming it does (kinda like NFL replay sometimes lol)

I use to like Dani alot but this season, not so much!! and it has nothing to do with the way she is treating Jeff & Jordan, it's just her arrogance and how the BB world is only about her and for her!!

Ok I was wondering when someone was gonna bring this up...lol...For the record I am NOT a fan of Danis in anyway shape or form. However I did go at watch the flashback at 2:11am cam 2 and paused/replayed it a few different times. It was CLEAR to me that she was putting a retainer in, not eating a cookie. So as much as I would LOVE for this to be true. I have to be real here and admit she wasnt doing anything other than practicing good oral habits. If you listen as well as watch very closely its evident that by just the sounds of the plastic against her teeth and the way she extends her bottom jaw and toung to get it into place. Which only takes a split second then her mouth is still, which if she WAS really eating something like a cookie there would be some crunching and chewing. I also noticed the pink and metal for a split second when I paused the FB its really grainy but it was obvious to me what it was. I felt compelled to share what my opinion of what I saw was because I know it aggrivates the crap out of me when a HG I like is accused of something that isnt fact and people really do only see and hear what they want to sometimes. So like I said as much as I would love to find some fault in it (not that she doesnt already have plenty) I wouldnt be being honest with myself if I tried saying it was a cookie. Because to me it CLEARLY wasnt..

If it's her retainer then I do apoligize!! I was going by what others had stated and from the pics that I saw it did look very suspicious!! Again, I do apoligize, wasn't trying to start any rumors or anything but, glad that it is cleared up. Thank you!!

Dani needs to go ahead and DOR so we do not have to listen to her whine anymore. Jordan was on slop for 2 weeks and she did not whine like Dani is. Go straight home, do not go to jury, do not collect your check.BYE :animated_wave:

Dani really is a trip. She goes on and on about J/J being horrible, lying people because they put her up on the block after she trusted them not to but just last week, she and Kalia were plotting to put Jeff and Jordan up next. Seriously? My disappointment in her is turning into something else.

If Dani only had a fraction of the class J/J have she might be able to do something or be somebody. I cannot stand this girl and will be soooo glad to get rid of her tonight. Then onto that two faced Shelly!

Archived