Daniele - Week 7 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

<--------- disclaimer - I am not always consistent in what I like in a house guest. I have been flip flopping all season. I am only consistent in that I have constantly liked Jeff and Jordan. Do not hold me accountable who I liked and disliked in previous seasons. Thank you very much. :animated_wave:

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Dani ends up keeping one friend out of the house after they have seen the tapes I will be so surprised. Didn't care for her on her first season but tried to give her a chance this time around. Didn't last long, her little princess diva b/s is too much for me acting like she's doing Kalia a favor befriending her. I hope the Shelly plot falls flat and see Dani out the door but I think the producers want to keep her in the game and have made a deal with Shelly. If Dani is evicted tho, Shelly better start packing. Good riddance to Mrs holier-than-thou too!

Dani should go into politics. Tells everybody what they want to hear, does nothing she promises and does it all with a smile and straight face!

Dani should go into politics. Tells everybody what they want to hear, does nothing she promises and does it all with a smile and straight face!

Sounds like the greatest Big Brother Player of All-Time.

Thursday can't come soon enough for me...Her arrogance is beyond ridiculous....Production people are leaving if she gets evicted...oh brother...How dare Jeff do to her what she planned to do to him week 3, except it blew up in her fugly face that got her lttle pet PT evicted...

Daniele is probably the most overrrated player since Kaysar...only difference is I like Kaysar...Dani not so much...

Its a GAME!!! You are supposed to lie, plot, skeeme, whatever it takes to win. Perhaps you are all thinking that this is a beauty contest and Jordan should be the winner - thats the wrong game - this is Big Brother!

I don't think she should win. I said she might win. At this point, I'd say Jeff or Shelly has done the most to 'deserve' to win. Whatever anyone thinks of Shelly's lying, convincing Kalia to put up one of her own as a replacement nominee instead of someone from the other side of the house was a great game move.

I don't think she should win. I said she might win. At this point, I'd say Jeff or Shelly has done the most to 'deserve' to win. Whatever anyone thinks of Shelly's lying, convincing Kalia to put up one of her own as a replacement nominee instead of someone from the other side of the house was a great game move.

You forgot Rachel. She's won just as much as Jeff has and has been more of a target than any of the others and managed to stay in the house this long so .. yeah. People don't have to like her, but she does deserve to be there.

I'm wondering if dani may have screwed herself with production team......according to Shelly, after dani told her those ppl were going to quit if dani got evicted, Shelly went in the DR wanting answers......I doubt production team wants dani saying things like, "they're my friends, they're going to quit"......kind of funny also that dani went straight from the DR to bed @ 10:30 tonight

I'm wondering if dani may have screwed herself with production team......according to Shelly, after dani told her those ppl were going to quit if dani got evicted, Shelly went in the DR wanting answers......I doubt production team wants dani saying things like, "they're my friends, they're going to quit"......kind of funny also that dani went straight from the DR to bed @ 10:30 tonight

Dani might be more delusional than Porsche, who's certain she's going to win America's favorite. Yeah, Dani, producers will really quit if you are in the jury. They don't have mortgages or car payments or kids to feed. It's all about you.

That's true you, are exactly right.

Myself, I also give Jordan credit for supporting Jeff and balancing out some of his hot, hotheadedness!

No one else deserves to win in my opinion too.

I like Jordan way more than I like Daniele so it stands to reason that I would prefer Jordan to win over Daniele. I am not one of those BB watchers always yelling that one person should or shouldn't win over another because they played the better game. Daniele, in my opinion, is great at comps but fails in other areas. Jordan, maybe not so great at comps, excels in other areas. Jordan for the win over Daniele this time. Maybe next time I will support Daniele if she stops whining so much.

3 weeks with her group in power and all they managed to do was evict one of their own and Brandon. Dani made a power move and then didn't follow up.

I wanted her to stay because she seemed like she had grown up since the last show and was adding some much needed action to the house but really it was just her in power. Now that she's not, we see the whining, selfish and childish behaviour yet again.

All those hours she spent in isolation in the HOH room has added to her demise.

What lies did he catch Dani in?

I know Big Jeff just got caught in his lie when he and Jorden said they swore they would not put Dani up.

In so far as Dani's numerous lies and/or bending of the truth is concerned, you'll discover a few if you think back to the late night/early morning conversation between JJ & Dani. For more, it's your choice, either read the transcripts of use the flashback facility. I can't do your feed watching for you... but I will give you a few tidbits to chew on before you start finding them for yourself [there are a load of them]::

• Neither Jeff nor Jordan promised her anything about what would happen after the initial nominations were made. Lots of friendly agreeable nodding, Sure-sure's, "I hear ya's", yup'ing and ah-ha'ing but no promise of anything.
    Additionally, Dani controlled her own destiny. All she had to do was to protect herself by playing in the POV and winning. The fact that Jeff convinced her to "throw" the competition, only supports the notion that Jeff is not just a good physical player, a good social player, and a good persuasion player.
  • Dani repeatedly promised to keep what was said that night private between the three of them. She then promptly told Kahlia about it. Look up "LIE" in your Websters and you will see this very example. Dani is the very definition of a lie.
  • Dani did not work to protect Adam from Kahlia as Dani has repeatedly claimed.
  • Dani was the one to initiate and support the effort to backdoor Jeff early on. It was Brenchel that listened to her plan but never actually agreed to it as they were very suspicious of Dani's motive to save Dom because she seemed to be putting too much energy into the safety of Dom over the safety existing team member, Jeff. Dani has been proclaiming that she dropped the effort and that Brenchel would have carried it out if she had continued to support Jeff's BD eviction. In most parts of America, we call that a lie.

With respect to your statement, Jeff did not "put Dani up." He put Kahlia & Porsche up. No lie there. No promise was ever made to protect her from becoming the replacement nominee. If she read more into the convo than that, well then, that's on Dani, not Jeff.

Monk

In so far as Dani's numerous lies and/or bending of the truth is concerned, you'll discover a few if you think back to the late night/early morning conversation between JJ & Dani. For more, it's your choice, either read the transcripts of use the flashback facility. I can't do your feed watching for you... but I will give you a few tidbits to chew on before you start finding them for yourself [there are a load of them]::

• Neither Jeff nor Jordan promised her anything about what would happen after the initial nominations were made. Lots of friendly agreeable nodding, Sure-sure's, "I hear ya's", yup'ing and ah-ha'ing but no promise of anything.
    Additionally, Dani controlled her own destiny. All she had to do was to protect herself by playing in the POV and winning. The fact that Jeff convinced her to "throw" the competition, only supports the notion that Jeff is not just a good physical player, a good social player, and a good persuasion player.
  • Dani repeatedly promised to keep what was said that night private between the three of them. She then promptly told Kahlia about it. Look up "LIE" in your Websters and you will see this very example. Dani is the very definition of a lie.
  • Dani did not work to protect Adam from Kahlia as Dani has repeatedly claimed.
  • Dani was the one to initiate and support the effort to backdoor Jeff early on. It was Brenchel that listened to her plan but never actually agreed to it as they were very suspicious of Dani's motive to save Dom because she seemed to be putting too much energy into the safety of Dom over the safety existing team member, Jeff. Dani has been proclaiming that she dropped the effort and that Brenchel would have carried it out if she had continued to support Jeff's BD eviction. In most parts of America, we call that a lie.

With respect to your statement, Jeff did not "put Dani up." He put Kahlia & Porsche up. No lie there. No promise was ever made to protect her from becoming the replacement nominee. If she read more into the convo than that, well then, that's on Dani, not Jeff.

Monk

that you for this post as it is right on the money, you always have a great talent for putting complicated things into perspective.

Monk

Forgetting the fact that I am a Dani fan for the moment this is a great post. Thing is as you mentioned Jeff did say he wouldn't put her up but this was his plan all along and tried to talk her out of the PoV comp so how did she not get lied to by Jeff?

It's like if Jeff says I am not putting you up that means to me that she isn't getting put up period. Obviously we all know he would never put up Jordan...that I get but if he said you aren't going up then wins PoV to purposefully BD Dani then that to me is putting her up. Most times an HoH wins a PoV it is to keep his noms set since obviously that is what he/she wanted in the first place. Make no mistake I am not saying Dani wasn't at fault for buying his BS but that is still a lie to me. It was like Kahlia won PoV an dJeff had no other choice but to put Dani up. No he specifically won PoV in order to remove Porsche and put Dani up...so yeah that to me is a lie

-Kyo

I like parts of Danis game too but she had her shot at the POV (so its not a true BD) and didnt get it done. When Jeff was up he won the POV, she needed to do the same.

They all lie and scheme it's BB so why be "hurt" when you're put up. I hope she gets the votes to stay. It will really shake things up and I'd much rather have Dani than Kalia on the show

P.S. I agree that Daniele is insufferably arrogant with no reason to be. Maybe it is bravado.

I have been watching BB since season 6 now and I like Daniele but she is certainly not my favorite player of all time. However, it does amaze me that she is so disrepected on these forums in terms of her game play (forget if you find her whiny/crude .. all HGs are at one point or another).

Everyone says Dick was great (and he was), but Daniele won the most POVs ever and won them at times when her and her father's back were against the wall. Daniele was equally, if not more, resposible for them making the final 2 that year. If it wasn't for the America's Player twist with Eric, Dick would have be gone midway through.

All im saying is Daniele has a reason to be some what arrogant. I have been watching since All-Stars and i think she is easily a top ten player, despite the mistakes she has made this season.

Forgetting the fact that I am a Dani fan for the moment this is a great post. Thing is as you mentioned Jeff did say he wouldn't put her up but this was his plan all along and tried to talk her out of the PoV comp so how did she not get lied to by Jeff?

It's like if Jeff says I am not putting you up that means to me that she isn't getting put up period. Obviously we all know he would never put up Jordan...that I get but if he said you aren't going up then wins PoV to purposefully BD Dani then that to me is putting her up. Most times an HoH wins a PoV it is to keep his noms set since obviously that is what he/she wanted in the first place. Make no mistake I am not saying Dani wasn't at fault for buying his BS but that is still a lie to me. It was like Kahlia won PoV an dJeff had no other choice but to put Dani up. No he specifically won PoV in order to remove Porsche and put Dani up...so yeah that to me is a lie

-Kyo

As others have said thanks for the summary fatcat. I do not have the live feeds but I think that I was watching BBAD when it was really Dani who asked Jeff what do you want me to do if I win VETO, keep it the same, and Jeff said yes. Then I thought Dani said to Jeff then I will just throw the VETO then so I won't have to make a decision. Later Jeff was relaying the convo to Jordan and Jordan said I can't believe that she would of said that or do it. Also, even though someone might imply that Dani was safe because Jeff didn't put her up she had as much of a chance to win that veto and keep herself safe as Jeff had to win the veto and put her up. It seems to me that Dani just made her own bed, by offering to throw the comp. No different than Lawon when he said put me up and I'll come back. The only person to count on is yourself.

Yes there are a lot of intertwined people that know each other on the show and in production. Dani had said that after the show she made good friendships with some of the production people. She has mentioned at least 2 of them that are on this show that are good friends of hers. She even said that they would quit for her if she got evicted and they would have to shut the show down.

Porsche is friends with Dick and Janelle.

Brendon and Rachael have met Dick.

There may be more connections we just don't know.

Dani was bragging one day that she has people that have showed her all the tricks to use and how to win all the comps and get to the end. I think she said that to Kalia.

It is what it is...

As others have said thanks for the summary fatcat. I do not have the live feeds but I think that I was watching BBAD when it was really Dani who asked Jeff what do you want me to do if I win VETO, keep it the same, and Jeff said yes. Then I thought Dani said to Jeff then I will just throw the VETO then so I won't have to make a decision. Later Jeff was relaying the convo to Jordan and Jordan said I can't believe that she would of said that or do it. Also, even though someone might imply that Dani was safe because Jeff didn't put her up she had as much of a chance to win that veto and keep herself safe as Jeff had to win the veto and put her up. It seems to me that Dani just made her own bed, by offering to throw the comp. No different than Lawon when he said put me up and I'll come back. The only person to count on is yourself.

Exactly true except Dani did play her hardest to win the Veto. She said she isn't dumb.

Archived