Daniele - Week 7 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

You and me both, jammer. I tried to like her but we are seeing the Daniele that I remember and did not like. She hasn't changed at all.

Danielle whining on one feed and Porsche with her fake ass accent on the other. Kill me now!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they did but it's forgotten on this board and all we hear about her thought to BD him. Talking about it and doing it is two different things. She has protected J/J twice and now she'll pay for it. I guess no one ever taught her about "striking while the iron is hot."

Also, J/J spoke about getting rid of Rachel too before B/R talked about getting rid of them.

People remember things the way they want to irregardless of the facts...

Dani lying to Shelly saying the Jeff swore to her that he was not putting her up. Shelly keeps saying we have to break them up. I can't get to F2 if they are together.

Shelly saying again Rachael doesn't deserve a red cent. More Rachael hate.

Dani says that she is just going to say things about going to jury but she cant wait to see J/J/R face when she stays.

How does she think she has Adam's vote? Did Shelly tell her that he's voting for her to stay?

Well Daniele better pack her bags because her time in the Big Brother house is at an end. Rachel, Adam and Jordan will do what ever Jeff wants. What they don't see is Adam is doing whatever the HOH wants and has done everything to keep his hands clean. Adam will be voting out Daniele so it is over for her. I hate to see her go because I like her but this week the HOH controls the house completely.

Dani is as pathetic as hell! She just said to Shelly "Did you just hear that? Did you hear that?" Shelly - "No what did she (Rach) say?" Dani - "She said listen she (Dani) is talking about me. She is pathetic, just pathetic"... Umm hello douch-a-saurus rex... You ARE talking about her... loser!

I think Dani is staying! The newbies just figured out that they are going no where with J & J. They only care about themselves. The newbies said this is their only chance - Jeff cannot play and Jordan is not going to win so the only one to worry about is Rachel. She will be so shocked when Dani is safe so she will be worthless.

They were all in awe with the Stars J & J when they entered the game but now they see that they are just handing them another 1/2 million + prizes. They finally are seeing the light!!! About time. Big Jeff is not going to be happy, nor his princess.

If Shelley is telling the truth, I'm liking her now! You go girl!!!

I think Dani is staying! The newbies just figured out that they are going no where with J & J. They only care about themselves. The newbies said this is their only chance - Jeff cannot play and Jordan is not going to win so the only one to worry about is Rachel. She will be so shocked when Dani is safe so she will be worthless.

They were all in awe with the Stars J & J when they entered the game but now they see that they are just handing them another 1/2 million + prizes. They finally are seeing the light!!! About time. Big Jeff is not going to be happy, nor his princess.

If Shelley is telling the truth, I'm liking her now! You go girl!!!

Not all of them. The ones who wanted to go against them were all voted out (Kudos to the Vets to pick and choose the rights players to eliminate early).

They don't have the votes to keep Dani.

Porsche / Shelley / Adam.

Just gotta convince Adam, which is unlikely. The votes are there to do what they want, but they're not going to stick together.

Adam does not trust Dani and is on team Jeff, Jordan and Rachael.

Oh I think he will see the light. Jeff was just talking down to him about a hour ago. I think Adam is getting the picture. They are a phony baloney couple - want everyone to push them to the winners circle. So tired of them! Adam will see the light! His sweety Porsch will talk him into it!

It makes no difference who is at the end only who wins the competitions. I think Adam is holding back and the question ones he will smoke them.

Adam is smart enough and has seen enough of the evil Dani to know she has to go.

It makes no difference who is at the end only who wins the competitions. I think Adam is holding back and the question ones he will smoke them.

Adam is smart enough and has seen enough of the evil Dani to know she has to go.

If he is as smart as you think, he will boot J & J out! It is his only chance of winning. With the double eviction coming up, they could wipe both of them out!

Archived