Daniele - Week 7 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Production might make the three launder and fold all the towels that they are using, and hopefully they'll do it on Wednesday night. I realize I'm being mean but they also tried to decorate the HN room to make it more comfy. Isn't that what the towels are for? To make things more comfy? You aren't supposed to be comfy in the HN room. Just ask Shelly or Jeff and Jordan.

Awwwwww :party_smilie:

Dani --- Leslie Gore called and said, "It's your party and you can cry if you want to, cry if you want to.." Her pouting about the grand b'day

party she didn't get reminds me of Gnatalie finding out she wasn't going to get a big bucks, gala televised wedding from BB. Too bad, so sad.

Whiny Daniele from BB8 is back. So far this summer she's never been a Have-Not and was never in danger of being on the block. Welcome to the game, Daniele!

I have never heard anyone complain as much about being on slop as Daniele, and now she wants special treatment tomorrow for her Birthday. She wants to get to eat food AND cake, even though the people who were Have-Nots during Adam's Birthday didn't get to eat food. Just cake.

I really hope Jeff is smart and puts her up. This could be his only chance to get her out of the game as well as his chance to make a big move that will win him the game if he gets to the end.

"boy"........that's really degrading......kidding! :animated_rotfl:

Ok it was a little. But I was going for funny, not degrading.

Would it make it better if I gave him a cookie afterwards? Or would that make it worse?

/ponders

IDK.......she already started working Adam tonight and she's not even up yet.......I'll be really happy once those votes to evict her are signed, sealed & delivered.

Don't worry. Adam's said time and time again, including telling Jeff yesterday, that Dani is the most dangerous player in the house and she needs to go. I don't think he'll be persuaded by her.

Finally! He better get her out!

YES and IMMEDIATELY

Deserves to be kicked out because she had the most chances to get rid of Jeff. Her punishment is one week in the house with her BFF Brendan and then Rachel next week. She should have trusted them before J/J. lol

Dani is SO stupid :animated_rotfl:

yep i do remember reading those post here from Cajunboiler and others saying daniele should have went a different route her second hoh stint

i totally agreed with them

she should have went after jeff and broke up that alliance of 4

leaving a unified alliance of four in the game was plain ole stupidity and she got got

she is paying for her tunnel vision of just wanting brendon out and leaving jeff in who was always gunning for her since the moment he heard of bd plan

her fate reminds me a bit of ronnie and russell

ronnie passed up a golden opportunity to get out russell during his hoh who was gunning for him

only to have ruselll get him out two weeks later :animated_bouncy:

Dani is a fighter, I hope she doesn't roll/over and die this week! Jeff has too many people gunning for him! Adam is one of/them. Remember his plan? Shelly needs to wise up! Rachel is definitely going after jeff! She has nobody and feels jordan should be like her! Only person he can truly rely on is Jordan, but what could she win? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Jeff is going to make a final 3 move with jeff but she is not going to keep it. She wants to go after jeff! Jeff is stupid to think these people are on his side! Rachel is no longer a target! Jeff is #1 right after Dani! I would not be suprise if he is gone next! He thinks Rachel is the next biggest target! He is wrong!

Dani KNOWS this would be the perfect game play to backdoor her. When Dani is being a regular person and sitting around talking and laughing with the other HG I enjoy her. When she locks herself away with one or two people (this season with K and P) and does the mean girl thing, I don't like her so much. She is such a good player of the game if she would stop with the nastiness she would be the #1 player for me.

Instead I go for j/j because they are most natural and nice.

JMO

I was really shocked watching feeds yesterday (saturday), it just seems as if Dani has given up. This is not like her. I'm sure it's a crappy week for her. Her 2 BFFs are on the block, she is a have not, PMS, didn't win veto so there is a change for a backdoor, plus a birthday spent without family & friends. However, I never expected someone like Dani to just roll over. I personally don't like her but I still want to see her fight.

Dani KNOWS this would be the perfect game play to backdoor her. When Dani is being a regular person and sitting around talking and laughing with the other HG I enjoy her. When she locks herself away with one or two people (this season with K and P) and does the mean girl thing, I don't like her so much. She is such a good player of the game if she would stop with the nastiness she would be the #1 player for me.

Instead I go for j/j because they are most natural and nice.

JMO

JMO, too. Well said.

IDK.......she already started working Adam tonight and she's not even up yet.......I'll be really happy once those votes to evict her are signed, sealed & delivered.

She's been working Atom for sometime. He's not buying what she's selling.

Dani is a fighter, I hope she doesn't roll/over and die this week! Jeff has too many people gunning for him! Adam is one of/them. Remember his plan? Shelly needs to wise up! Rachel is definitely going after jeff! She has nobody and feels jordan should be like her! Only person he can truly rely on is Jordan, but what could she win? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Jeff is going to make a final 3 move with jeff but she is not going to keep it. She wants to go after jeff! Jeff is stupid to think these people are on his side! Rachel is no longer a target! Jeff is #1 right after Dani! I would not be suprise if he is gone next! He thinks Rachel is the next biggest target! He is wrong!

That may be true that ppl of course would want jeff gone, but can they pull it off, I think not, once Dani is gone it is anyones game, Jeff would be hugely stupid not to up and out Daniele, ridiculous to think there is any other choice, noone knows either what Jordan can and will do if her back is up against the wall, I think the only threat in there after Dani is Kalia, ppl have been doggin on the J's right and left and now Jeff seems to be stepping it up, I highly doubt that they are gonna get Jeff out like the very next time , but that is only if he does the smart thing and gets Dani out NOW, ah and Shelly is 100 % is the J's cornor no matter what she says back and forth.

I was really shocked watching feeds yesterday (saturday), it just seems as if Dani has given up. This is not like her. I'm sure it's a crappy week for her. Her 2 BFFs are on the block, she is a have not, PMS, didn't win veto so there is a change for a backdoor, plus a birthday spent without family & friends. However, I never expected someone like Dani to just roll over. I personally don't like her but I still want to see her fight.

Since she played for the veto if she does get put up she is not getting backdoored.

I don't think she has given up. I think she's just in a funk with her being on slop on her birthday, losing the veto comp, and realizing that she is probably going up as the replacement nominee and has a good chance at getting voted out.

She's been working Atom for sometime. He's not buying what she's selling.

I

He better start buying something from somewhere because he's going to get kicked to the curb if he puts all his eggs in J/J's basket. I think out of all left except J/J he has the best chance of getting the final prize. I think J/J know this and would not want to take him to finals if they are still there.

Archived