Daniele - Week 7 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

Daddy was gone the first week the show aired. She's still there and wins when she needs to. I suspect she'll win veto again. This girl is hella determined. I love it!

I sooo agree with you!:D

people need to quit bashing Dani..shes without a doubt the best competitor on the show!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sooo agree with you!:D

people need to quit bashing Dani..shes without a doubt the best competitor on the show!

The best competitor on the show better realize that she can't win no matter how good she is at comps unless the jury votes for her to win. Some might. Some probably won't.

The best competitor on the show better realize that she can't win no matter how good she is at comps unless the jury votes for her to win. Some might. Some probably won't.

So agree. Daddy may have been gone the first week, but this girl wouldn't even be in the house without producer love for him, period. Plus was handed the golden key for

three weeks.

So, Slim, you're right. This "best competitor" (and I use that term loosely) has no chance with the jury unless she changes her game play and fast. Or takes Porsche. :animated_bouncy:

She has a shot depending on whose in the end with her. I think Rachel/Brendon/Jeff would all vote for her should she be in the finals with Kalia/Porsche.

She has a shot depending on whose in the end with her. I think Rachel/Brendon/Jeff would all vote for her should she be in the finals with Kalia/Porsche.

Yes I agree. They voted for Dick in his season even though he was a dick. I think most of them will vote for a competitor.

I think you have a good point "Franklin Gothic Medium"]slimcruz people might vote for her to win, but they could also hate her as much as the jury hated Russel Hanz on Survivor. Screwballs like Wretchel and Brenda can only vote emotionally.

When Jeff was talking to Jordan in the HOH last night one of the options Jeff mentioned was to tell Dani he was going to put up Kalia and Porsche but Dani couldn't use the veto if she won it. However, Jeff then said that if Dani did use it to take off either Kalia or Porsche and the other one went home, Jeff could tell the one who went home that it was Dani's fault because she left you on the block.

Guest Corky812

I don't like any of the "vets" simply because I had enough of all of them on their respective seasons, but I like Dani the best because she got Brendon out of the house (hopefully for good this time).

she choked in f3 of season 8 if she choked now game is over no daddy around to bring her to final 2 :animated_bouncy:

I think that Daniele likes Jeff and would love to go F2 with him. I can hardly blame her. Really. I do think that she likes him.

Sometimes I think she likes him and sometimes she is just so snarky when talking about him.

I am curious if she is not going to use the POV if she wins like she said. Anybody else wins and Dani is up and out. Dani is the only one that can save herself.

If by chance she does say then Jeff can say he kept their deal.

"Daniele tells Shelly she is sorry for making a mess. Shelly says not to worry, she will sweep after everyone is done eating."

Is Dani too weak from being on slop for 30 minutes to clean up her own messes? I know Shelly loves playing mom but really?

"Daniele tells Shelly she is sorry for making a mess. Shelly says not to worry, she will sweep after everyone is done eating."

Is Dani too weak from being on slop for 30 minutes to clean up her own messes? I know Shelly loves playing mom but really?

I cannot stand Dani! She is a leaf that did not fall far from the tree. She and her father are trash and I wish they'd get her out of the house. Jeff is falling for her pretty face. I hope they can back door Dani this week, but that's wishful thinking.

Archived