Adam - Week 7

CeCiMom

Adam needs to vote out Dani tonight. Sure he can't beat Jeff at the end, but he can't beat Dani at the end either. The only one on the block is Dani. He needs to get her out know and take his chances. If he doesn't, he still has two people he can't beat in the end.

Very logical thinking. And I don't get why people think Jeff is going to the end. He is the biggest target after Dani leaves so doubt he will even be at the end.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very logical thinking. And I don't get why people think Jeff is going to the end. He is the biggest target after Dani leaves so doubt he will even be at the end.

yeah im with you, it will be a miracle if he makes it to the end, I would however love to see jordo make it if he cannot, then I guess I would have to root for Rachel and or adam, but not the coven, no way

last guy standing

now he is forced to step up and win something :animated_bouncy:

:animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

Adam tries. I just hope that the man doesn't have a heart attack. I wouldn't wish being stuck in the house with Sheldon, Cowpie and Porches on my worst enemy - if I had a worst enemy which I probably do have and don't know it. I hope he slacks off on comps because they will hurt him if he wins and nominates them. I am serious. What a BB mess this is turning out to be. Poor Adam.

looks like the newbies have reunited again :animated_bouncy:

He's a floater. If Jordan/Rachel/ win next week, he'll be on their team.

no doubt :animated_bouncy:

Adam will be the next one to go after Rach and Jordan...If he's got a sack at all, should he win POV when Jordan/Rach are on the block, take one off, and two votes could send the replacement (Shelly) home....

Archived