Adam - Week 7

CeCiMom

The only thng that scares me is that Adam is always looking to make himself relevant in the game & obviously winning comps isn't his forte.......he might team with the females just to boost his ego.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam giving Jeff all the details of dani's plan to woo him, including throwing in intoducing him to her dad........Adam---"weird, huh, they don't even talk so how's she gonna pull that off" (not EXACT words, but close :)

Why doesnt Adam just bend over for Jeff? I am not talking about the game. Rachel was telling them about the have nots being upset about some eggs Jeff gave him a verbal beat down for sticking up for them Adam is like "Y-Y-Ya yo-ou are r-r-r-right b-b-b-ig J-j-jeff"

I missed this verbal beatdown about the eggs? Adam did tell Rachel to leave the HN's eggs alone, since it's their slop food. (no one seemed to care about this on the other slop weeks--the 3 musketeers especially!). Then Jeff AGREED with Adam & told R to just boil some of the raw eggs(have nots can't use those). That way it avoids any drama or bitching. Was there another convo about this later with Jeff verbally beating down Adam? Would like to see it on the flashback...

JEFF is NEVER going to team up with Kalia and Jordan wants her out NEXT. Also,Dani's loyalty to Kalia is not apparent to me, as she throws her under the bus to stay!.......and having her loyalty also really worked out well for Dom (?) :animated_rotfl:

RUN, Adam RUN.......do not get taken in, just look at what happens to those who HAVE teamed with dani.

I don't consider it throwing someone under the bus when you are trying to win $500K and you both are on the block and its looking like u will go home. Kudos to Dani for trying cause I sure would.

Poor Adam - Shelly is still working hard to get him to flip. She just wants someone to take her to the end. She has no thought of ever winning a competition.

Poor Adam - Shelly is still working hard to get him to flip. She just wants someone to take her to the end. She has no thought of ever winning a competition.

So true. And as the conversation goes on you can see her losing confidence. Hate it!

Soooo, did I just hear Shelly agree with Adam that they're on the same page--as in, Dani is leaving? I hope she is sincere...she has me so confused. I truly don't even recognize her these past couple days. Kudos to Adam for sticking to his guns & realizing Dani's talk for what it is--just talk. YAY Adam!! =)

Soooo, did I just hear Shelly agree with Adam that they're on the same page--as in, Dani is leaving? I hope she is sincere...she has me so confused. I truly don't even recognize her these past couple days...

I think he convinced her but then Shelly just said but I think both of us are going to get the shaft. No she is still trying convince him again. STOP Shelly make up your mind.

Like I said before she wants to be handed the Final2.

I missed this verbal beatdown about the eggs? Adam did tell Rachel to leave the HN's eggs alone, since it's their slop food. (no one seemed to care about this on the other slop weeks--the 3 musketeers especially!). Then Jeff AGREED with Adam & told R to just boil some of the raw eggs(have nots can't use those). That way it avoids any drama or bitching. Was there another convo about this later with Jeff verbally beating down Adam? Would like to see it on the flashback...

They were just talking outside, but there was no beatdown going on - verbal or otherwise. Jeff was just telling him that egg-gate ws not a big deal and that isn't what Jordo is nervous about.

It was shortly after that. He (Jeff) went inside to use the bathroom and came back out and that is when it happened

Adam's calling Rachel a floater, really? Adam must think he's hot stuff ever since he (barely) won that veto (and he's actually been trying to win other competitions). Not to mention the fact that he's been drifting around the house from the beginning himself, never choosing a side. animated_scratchchin.gif

You must have missed it then

Was it the part where he made a joke about if he wants a prize go to McDonald's and get a happy meal. (I probably screwed that up but something like that)

Was it the part where he made a joke about if he wants a prize go to McDonald's and get a happy meal. (I probably screwed that up but something like that)

No its everytime Jeff opens his mouth didnt you catch how he bullies everyone when he talks? I never saw that either he told Adam to admit the have not girls were mean. Which they are! He was not yelling at Adam he said just admit it that they are mean.

They were just talking outside, but there was no beatdown going on - verbal or otherwise. Jeff was just telling him that egg-gate ws not a big deal and that isn't what Jordo is nervous about.

That makes sense to me too.

I'm glad Adam's not changing his mind.

Okay. Thanks. I was wondering what you call what she is doing.:glasses2:

:popcorn: Well anyway it will be a good show next week. I will say my prayers that somehow Shelly leaves the game.

Archived