Adam - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should be safe this week no matter what :animated_bouncy:

when is big bad adam going to strike big jeff and crew

he has to know he wont beat them in final 2 :animated_bouncy:

I don't think Jeff really threw anything. Sorry Jeff lovers. Jeff always says he coulda won everything, but that he "threw it". In my opinion, he says that he throws everything he didn't win. If you were going to throw it, he should have accidentally over thrown it. You don't get an 8 if you are trying to throw that comp lol

I do think Adam won it fair and square.

Just my two cents.

when is big bad adam going to strike big jeff and crew

he has to know he wont beat them in final 2 :animated_bouncy:

I keep waiting for this to happen. I would love for him to win HOH this week and put up J and J.

Adam seems pretty stoaked that Dani is up, he started singing its too good to be true and we got music

Adam says now all that is left is the waiting, and the bitch fest is coming and it is gonna involve everyone, they are alone out there I hope he spills what Shelly is doing

OMG! How funny would it be if Adam let Shelly think that he was in on the plan and then he didn't do it & let Shelly 'come out' as the trash that she is? That would be the best part of the season... A should tell J and then tell S that he is on it and then let her hang herself!!! That is what I would do!

Archived