Jordan - Week 7

CeCiMom

I like Jordan, she a sweet person, BUT a WASTE OF SPACE on BB! She has no game! If she makes it to the end again without doing nothing..OMG! She won BB by default! She didn't have strategic moves back then nor now! Her strategies are "save me Jeff..save me Jeff pathetic!

Default = $500,000. If having no strategic moves got ME to that end then.... I say "Save me Jeff! Save me!" JMHO

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Jordan, she a sweet person, BUT a WASTE OF SPACE on BB! She has no game! If she makes it to the end again without doing nothing..OMG! She won BB by default! She didn't have strategic moves back then nor now! Her strategies are "save me Jeff..save me Jeff pathetic!

not true, she had no way of making moves her season, remember it was the group thing and it was the athletes against everyone else, at the end, Jordan proved herself against Natalie in that ball throwing thing, did well in the questions and even tho it was a tie she picked the right # for tie breaker and she then strategically picked Gnat instead of Kevin as she knew her chances would be bettter,Waste of space, sooo wrong to say about anyone in my opinion, she is there to support Jeff this season and right now at this point she is pickin up the pace, she is GOOD at that snake ball thing and so is Jeff and Rachel, all of them have been working out eveyday while the coven sleeps and complains, and Shelly smokes, causing her oyxegen levels to her brain to be zip (maybe that is what is wrong with her) working out releases endorphins and improves moods, they stayed up practicing, and I would say their mood and positivity will go a long way in tonights show

I don't care what reality show you are on if you make it to the end then you played the game. By playing the game, how ever you played, got you to the end you do DESERVE TO BE THERE!!!!!! Jordan was on the block almost every week as a pawn look what it got her so she had the last laugh didn't she?

To me, Jordan is a "breath of fresh air" kinda player...she is not a type A. She seems to have a good deal of emotional intelligence (EQ vs. IQ) and I actually don't think she lacks all that much in the IQ either.

She seems to be a fun, uncomplicated, genuinely nice person who WON Big Brother, got the guy, the American Dream, and seems one of the rare reality personailites untainted by media exposure.

Guest 6Borders

Jordan fans, save your hate mail, cos it's JUST MY OPINION...however, I think Jordan should have stuck with her season and the few other reality shows she could get on so she could keep up her facade of the nice sweet girl. She's a nasty little piece or work this season...almost as bad as Rachel. I can't stand to watch her and Jeff anymore!I can take about 3 minutes of her and ..."oh...what? huh?" She's cute and the only thing she should really perfect is making dinner reservations.

If Jordan's a 'nasty little piece of work', I'll take that 'nastiness' any day! I am so thankful to have the feeds this year--it's amazing how differently people view the hg's.

I agree with you on this, she in no way is as bad as the others, even on prior BB's

People talk like she's mentally or physically handicapped, she's just not smart and I have no idea what that has to do with being social. I'm still trying to find out what her amazing social skills are anyway, she's locked up with 12 people at most, she's not obnoxious so that's not part of her character, she just acts like any normal person would act around a bunch of strangers. You would think she's Mother Theresa or something from what I read.

GingerSnaps,

Are you from the south? You must be from the south. Because you would have to NOT be raised around it to realize so many people raising kids today aren't mortified to hear back when their chirruns are not on their best behavior out in the world. I say this because Jordan acts like about 80 percent of the girls/ladies/daughters/mothers I know that were southern raised. Even the poorest and dysfunctional of families hold manners at a high level. I don't mean manners like in etiquette of the rich and famous, but old fashioned treat others the way you want to be treated, say please and thank you, respect your elders, go to church, etc. You know, Bible Rules of Engagement.

Now that is not to say that any southern woman is above gossiping or voicing their opinion about someone, but look how long it took Jordan to reach her wits end with some of these women. Southern women aren't perfect, but the come pretty damn close. So I am guessing you should take into account when you read the praise for Jordan that most people on these boards aren't blessed enough to know many southern women or belles otherwise they would have recognized her right out of the gate. Barring the accent, of course. giggle.gif and don't ask me what the hell is up with Rachel, perhaps her mother isn't southern. ohmy.gif

***Posters: Please read this message in the humorous insight that it was intended to convey. A southern woman knows when to poke fun at herself or poke someone else in the eye****

GingerSnaps,

Are you from the south? You must be from the south. Because you would have to NOT be raised around it to realize so many people raising kids today aren't mortified to hear back when their chirruns are not on their best behavior out in the world. I say this because Jordan acts like about 80 percent of the girls/ladies/daughters/mothers I know that were southern raised. Even the poorest and dysfunctional of families hold manners at a high level. I don't mean manners like in etiquette of the rich and famous, but old fashioned treat others the way you want to be treated, say please and thank you, respect your elders, go to church, etc. You know, Bible Rules of Engagement.

Now that is not to say that any southern woman is above gossiping or voicing their opinion about someone, but look how long it took Jordan to reach her wits end with some of these women. Southern women aren't perfect, but the come pretty damn close. So I am guessing you should take into account when you read the praise for Jordan that most people on these boards aren't blessed enough to know many southern women or belles otherwise they would have recognized her right out of the gate. Barring the accent, of course. giggle.gif and don't ask me what the hell is up with Rachel, perhaps her mother isn't southern. ohmy.gif

***Posters: Please read this message in the humorous insight that it was intended to convey. A southern woman knows when to poke fun at herself or poke someone else in the eye****

And say well bless your heart :animated_rotfl:;)

GingerSnaps,

So, what's your point? I did not mention manners in my post, I said she's not smart and acts like any normal person from the south, west, east or north would with strangers. BTW, this thread is about Jordan not me.

So, what's your point? I did not mention manners in my post, I said she's not smart and acts like any normal person from the south, west, east or north would with strangers.

Bless your heart. Actually you mentioned people comparing her to Mother Theresa. And I would go as far to say that she acts like any good southern girl, not necessarily like a north, east or west coaster, so in a way I was agreeing with you. And the comments were about Jordan. And more than likely her up bringing as well.

Bless your heart. Actually you mentioned people comparing her to Mother Theresa. And I would go as far to say that she acts like any good southern girl, not necessarily like a north, east or west coaster, so in a way I was agreeing with you. And the comments were about Jordan. And more than likely her up bringing as well.

I read news reports and the "southern girls" are crackheads, murderers, prostitutes and thieves just like girls from any area. She has manners, yes, but so do girls from any other area too. Mother Theresa goes beyond having good manners and honestly I don't care about her manners. Are all "southern girls" not smart? The answer to that question would have been a much better reply to my original post. Bless your heart too!

I read news reports and the "southern girls" are crackheads, murderers, prostitutes and thieves just like girls from any area. She has manners, yes, but so do girls from any other area too. Mother Theresa goes beyond having good manners and honestly I don't care about her manners. Are all "southern girls" not smart? The answer to that question would have been a much better reply to my original post. Bless your heart too!

That's fine, I will leave you to script a better conversation amongst yourself. ciao.gif

ha-ha it cracks me up when we all get so worked up over our fav HG. You would think ppl were putting down our family or something. God I love drama...lol

GO JORDAN GO!!!! WOOT WOOT

GingerSnaps,

That was great! :lol:

I am a Jordan fan , a city girl raised with southern roots , and "real recognizes real ", if you put enough sugar on anything it's sweet .. Jordan can play tough with the best of them but playing dumb gets her pretty far .. listen carefully when she's telling Jeff or Rachel what they should be doing .she's smarter than she pretends... bless her heart animated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gif this girl is playing everybody

Rachel should play along with her -- and then if she wins HOH plan to backdoor her. Would serve her (and Jeff)

right for refusing to stay loyal on principle (like Jeff said, it wouldn't have mattered either way how they

voted, but it sure would have mattered to Rachel and Brendon plus, it would have demonstrated some integrity on

their part). The newbies would have expected the vets to vote for their own.

I find it interesting that you say, "it would have demonstrated some integrity on their part" when it was Brendon and Rachel who were going along with Dani to backdoor Jeff early in the game when they had agreed to stay together EVEN AFTER they knew that had lost Dani' alliance. Rachel was willing to throw any and everybody under the bus last week in her talk with Dani in HOH room.

I think Jordan is sweet and thoughtful. She chose to bash herself in the DR last night while everyone else was coached to make a joke about someone else with that stupid robot thing. I do think she's kind of like a fish out of water from a competitor stand point. She doesn't like to step on anyone's toes, ruffle any feathers, or potentially hurt someone's feelings. I would even go so far as to say she's almost too nice to be playing this game. When I see someone being ruthless, lying, making deals, backstabbing, it doesn't freak me out. I don't judge them or base their whole personna on how I see them play a game. Jordan just has a different style. I still can't decide if she just doesn't care about winning, or if she IS playing, but in her own silent, non-confrontational, observant way. Regardless, she does seem aware of what's going on, her approach is just different. She'll quietly talk to someone instead of causing drama, embarassing them, and calling them out in front of everyone. I like this about her. Say what you will, but I myself have a lot of respect for her and the way in which she conducts herself.

Archived