Jordan - Week 7

CeCiMom

If Rachel or Jordon lose, maybe Adam will win. He'll seek vengence for Jeff's eviction.

Adam already went over to the darkside LenRay.... get with the program. :animated_wave:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for a winner she really does have a negative outlook

we are going to leave

they are going to pick us off

so much for her being this amazing player :animated_bouncy:

Dude...give her 5 minutes. She's had a bad last few hours.

:animated_bouncy:

It's been one big snorefest since Week one. Finally, some action in this game.

It would have been better if Adam had told Jeff and Jordan about what Shelly was up to earlier. Would have had several days of it. This will die out pretty fast I'd imagine and then it'll be back to sleeping all day.

Sometimes physical violence is the best answer. LOL just kidding

She's dealing with the cards she was dealt pretty darn well I think.

And no, not mischeeeeeeveous--but it would feel pretty damn good right now. But, as with everything else, this too shall pass.

If that b!tch had gotten in my face and started screaming at me, the way she did Jordan, I'd have been evicted immediately because I would have bashed her face in.

I'm done. J/J/and even Rach kept Shelly and Adam safe for a month! They both flipped in one night. I'm completely done! Hope everyone had a good summer. See you next year.

Gonna watch until Jordan goes to jury, which I hope is next Thursday so that she can be with her love!! I agree gishy 100%!!!

I love that she took a big girl pill and the pity party is over!! Gooooo Jordo!!

The only person left I want to see win. She doesn't lie and back stab.

everyone in bb lies :animated_bouncy:

Adam already went over to the darkside LenRay.... get with the program. :animated_wave:

I just caught up on the live feeds, boo...Adam is buttering his bread on both sides. Doesn't he realize he's be No. 4 in this newbie alliance? Seems like Shel, Por, Cowl are devoted Dani-ites...living on after their goddess has been crucified...will Adam still be playing Dani's game long after she has gone to JH? :food-smiley-005::animated_wave:

Archived