Jordan - Week 7

CeCiMom

Why am I sitting here with tears in my eyes crying along with Jordan because she feels so betrayed by Shelly??? My heart goes out to Jordan (from one sensitive girl who understands how she feels)!!

I am in the same club. I don't really mind that much Jeff leaving because I knew it would happen but it breaks my heart to see Jordan so upset about being betrayed by Shelly.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why am I sitting here with tears in my eyes crying along with Jordan because she feels so betrayed by Shelly??? My heart goes out to Jordan (from one sensitive girl who understands how she feels)!!

I just saw the fight---poor Jordan! :heart2:

Jordan will be fine. Like I said, if she can't handle it; bolt. If it got away from me, I would tell them to kiss my ass, call my daddy and leave. My next stop would be to make certain that they knew I would litigate the hell out of them offensively if they messed with me for allowing a manly, rabid cur to masquerade as a houseguest and get in my face thereby scaring the holy chit out of me and causing severe psychological damage to my once healthy equilibrium. Ciao.

I am in the same club. I don't really mind that much Jeff leaving because I knew it would happen but it breaks my heart to see Jordan so upset about being betrayed by Shelly.

Me too! I think we all knew Jeff wouldn't be there for long so that's not a big deal and he and Jordan spend time apart so not a huge deal for her. It's really really pitiful how sad she is because she feels betrayed.

And I'm assuming that the whole night will be shot to hell and Shelly will win the 2nd HOH. I think I'm going to bed.

This night suuuucks....I say in my best irritating Danielle voice.

I've actually never really been a Jordon fan... it's not that I don't like Jordon because I do but I've just never been a fan of hers. Tonight I feel terrible for her. Shelley is a piece of shit. I'm praying that Jordon or Racheal win HOH tonight and that Shelley is the next to go to jury!!!!!

I'm crying with her too. She feels so betrayed by Shelly (as she should). She is not quick to trust fully & knows that in the BB house, just about everyone lies. But, I think she thought Shelly was different--like Jeff when she met him in their season. To discover her betrayal & have her be the cause for Jeff gone--all in less than 24 hours. She's still in shock I think. I KNOW I am not made for a game like this. Like Jordan, I am too trusting, I want to believe the best in people & while I KNOW it's a game, it would still hurt me badly to learn someone betrayed me like Shelly did. Sad day indeed. =(

I've actually never really been a Jordon fan... it's not that I don't like Jordon because I do but I've just never been a fan of hers. Tonight I feel terrible for her. Shelley is a piece of shit. I'm praying that Jordon or Racheal win HOH tonight and that Shelley is the next to go to jury!!!!!

Shelly IS a piece of shit! Jordan was really upset! The whole phone call and everything really pisses me off! Go Jordan, get mad and win HOH!!! :animated_bouncy:

Shelly IS a piece of shit! Jordan was really upset! The whole phone call and everything really pisses me off! Go Jordan, get mad and win HOH!!! :animated_bouncy:

Yeah, Jordon giving her the phone call and getting kicked in the teeth tonight by Sheldon really pisses me off too! I hope Jordon can keep it together and win HOH!

Does anyone know when HOH comp will be?? It won't be on BBAD will it?

Ya know, I can't believe I'm about to say this but I kind of hope Jordan doesn't win HOH but goes to jury next week. I honestly don't think she has a chance (or Rachel) of winning so I say let her go now. Rachel can hold her own with those bitches until it's her time to leave.

Porsche is not much above a slug either. Walks in laughing about the little girl crying. Yes Jordan is crying Porsche - she is not a hard, fake bitch like you that admits to doing 3ways with guys for money. She wouldn't have cried if it was you but it was the person she trusted this season that stabbed her in the back. Shelly the Bitch. No love from America now Shelly.

Porsche needs to just go back to her cocktail waitressing hooker job. Oh and maybe she could finally wash the grease out of her hair since it's been a week without washing it due to cold water.

Porsche is not much above a slug either. Walks in laughing about the little girl crying. Yes Jordan is crying Porsche - she is not a hard, fake bitch like you that admits to doing 3ways with guys for money. She wouldn't have cried if it was you but it was the person she trusted this season that stabbed her in the back. Shelly the Bitch. No love from America now Shelly.

Porsche needs to just go back to her cocktail waitressing hooker job. Oh and maybe she could finally wash the grease out of her hair since it's been a week without washing it due to cold water.

:hurray:

Ya know, I can't believe I'm about to say this but I kind of hope Jordan doesn't win HOH but goes to jury next week. I honestly don't think she has a chance (or Rachel) of winning so I say let her go now. Rachel can hold her own with those bitches until it's her time to leave.

I hear you and pretty much agree except I think that even Rachel would have a difficult time. Shelly is needlessly mean. She does things - and so does Porches, really - that serve no purpose. I think that Kalia might see the light with Daniele gone and maybe stop it, hopefully. Dunno.

She does have lank hair.

Three ways ,Porsche suits her then :animated_rotfl:

Sorry some of you, I am true Jordan fan. The Girl has a heart of gold, and so very sad that she had to learn that anyone will do anything for a buck....So very sad what our cultue has become. Give me Jordan over any of then the others, she has pricipals.

Come on Jordo as Jeff would say, get up and win this next HOH.

Well, I guess she'll believe Rachel now. She tried telling Jordan that Shelly was a liar last week, but Jordan wouldn't believe her, because she thought Shelly walked on water. Now Shelly's blown that alliance up in two votes. Lol

It's going to be interesting to see what happens now. What I do know is: If she or Rachel do not win tonight's HoH they're done.

sigh...it's hard not to be a sore loser tonight. But I will say this, I give Jordan credit for not getting kicked out tonight. I'm not a fighter, but I would have punched Shelly right in the face. One of many many reasons I would never make it on a reality show. One more thing that kills me, that Jordan is so worried about looking stupid for yelling at Shelly...little does she know that most Jordan fans were probably like me and thinking punch her in the mouth...or at least kick her in the shin!

And I've said it in an earlier post, I hate Shelly now but I know that this was a good game move. Will it get her any further than staying in her original alliance? I don't know but I do recognize it was a good move. That doesn't mean it's not bad bad bad. This feels as gross as BB5's Drew leaving Diane in the dust...

I think that AG must be horrified at the way things are going. I'm thinking we might see a HUGE turnaround within the week. No way they are going to allow this stuff to continue.

P.S. I wonder if Daniele's "friends" behind the curtain quit their jobs? :animated_rotfl:

Archived