Jordan - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Jordan and would befriend her most likely. I'm complex enough for the both of us. Simplicity has its virtues and I've grown to appreciate it more. Daniele is not someone I would gravitate to on a personal level but hey, I don't know either in person and any remarks I make are from what I see and hear on BB. In person, these opinions might well be contrary.

When Danni goes out that door tonite as fast as Cam Newton just scored that TD she will not be remembered as the smartest player in BB history :animated_rotfl:

True, her game play was horrendous, I guess she needed EvilDaddy there to help her, but she can complete a sentence under 10 minutes unlike Jordan. So, I can't call her a dumbass.

True, her game play was horrendous, I guess she needed EvilDaddy there to help her, but she can complete a sentence under 10 minutes unlike Jordan. So, I can't call her a dumbass.

Sometimes, I feel like we are the dumbasses for watching what is at time a rerun and not only on this show. Who thinks this stuff up? Like, at least give us literally some new folks to bitch about. Where's Kathy? Are they bringing her back next?

Go Jordan. If Jeff gets put up you got the POV win down pat.

I saw you being really nice to Shelly today even though you now know she was using you and lying to you. You are the better person and really admire you.

Yeah. The VG accent is tough for me to handle on a 15 year old. It should be well gone by 25. Daniele needs to work on that chit.

Her voice is like nails on a chalk board. Agree she is WAY to old to be talking like that.

Go Jordan. If Jeff gets put up you got the POV win down pat.

I saw you being really nice to Shelly today even though you now know she was using you and lying to you. You are the better person and really admire you.

She is such a sweety, almost to a fault. Just like her to think about Shelley's family and be one of the only ones in there that actually realizes this is a game ! ! !

I coulds see the hurt in her eyes and I dont think it is cause Jeff is gone, they have been apart before, but she knows what a lyin blankety blank shelly is

29629hz.jpg:animated_bouncy:

Jordan and Shelly just got in a big fight

do you have a flashback time marty?? I would love to see that

Archived