Jordan - Week 7

CeCiMom

Jordan is so sweet and it's not that fake kinda sweet either. I hate when someone tried to act sweet but with her you know its the real deal. I have always thought the world of her but when she gave up her phone call to Shelly that was the most nicest thing I have ever seen from all of the HG past and present. Her family has to be very proud of her.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so pissed at jordan right now! She is going to win by doing what ....NOTHING! All she does is lay around or sit on her fat ass and don't do nothing all day! I am sick of her! Win a challenge if it is not given to her! Wow she demonstrated attitude this year! Big wooptido! Get ur fat ass up and play the game! BB. Is not a privilege, u earn ur spot! I feel sorry for what school she represents, because she has surely shamed them with her lack of education. Getting off of my soap box now! I can go on but I think I said enough for now! In other words, JORDAN SUCKS!

Jordan has won a hoh challenge and her butt is FAR from fat. And before you say they let her win that HOH you don't know. If they tried to actually win they still might not have gotten it. It was a game of luck and Jordan did great. Also the last HOH challenge Jordan did very well until she realized Jeff was gonna win it so she didn't try so hard. I will agree she isn't the brightest apple in the tree but I am sorry everyone has flaws about them NOBODY is perfect. The only flaw she has is being ditsy other then that she is perfect IMO.

I am so pissed at jordan right now! She is going to win by doing what ....NOTHING! All she does is lay around or sit on her fat ass and don't do nothing all day! I am sick of her! Win a challenge if it is not given to her! Wow she demonstrated attitude this year! Big wooptido! Get ur fat ass up and play the game! BB. Is not a privilege, u earn ur spot! I feel sorry for what school she represents, because she has surely shamed them with her lack of education. Getting off of my soap box now! I can go on but I think I said enough for now! In other words, JORDAN SUCKS!

If Jordan has a fat ass...can I please have a fat ass too???

LOL! Me too.

Jordan has game, regardless of what you think. That's how she plays the game. She's a nice girl too.

haha me too!!! I wanna have a fat ass like Jordans :animated_rotfl:

Jordan is my fave this year so I like basically want everybody to just please literally not say anything bad about her at all. I tried to be nice about Hayden when I detested him just because most of you adored his lazy ass so now you can do the same for me. Thanks. :gunsmilie:

As for Jordan's ass, if her ass can get a man that looks like Jeff then I want one, too. J/K Jordan.

I agree with everything except getting pissed off since there is nothing these people do that could piss me off - I have no emotional ties to any of them.

She's like Cathy sans the smoking who everyone hated because all she did is lie around. Jordan does nothing but sit upright and lay in bed and had a HOH handed to her. It's agonizing waiting for her to finish a sentence and I wonder if she sweet or just an airhead that can't process any words? Not so sweet, when her "entitled" position in the house is threatened, is she?

She should go back to school instead of hanging out on reality shows.

It appears to me that looks, personality and age have more bearing for some in this game, than actual game play.

Game play is a matter of perspective. I prefer a more strategic, layed back, build up to it mind over those who come out like gang busters. Winning comps doesn't guarantee a final win, all that brings is a personal gain to stay in the game and puts a bulls eye on your back. However, social under the radar game play can and has won the final seat and keeps you from being a target. Jordan won when it was necessary for her in her season and scored her place in the final 2 and eventually the # 1 seat. I think she is terrific at this. She remains herself, doesn't cause havoc and I think she is much smarter than she is given credit for. She just doesn't have an aggressive personality and that is fine, she proved it's not needed to win this game.

I agree with everything except getting pissed off since there is nothing these people do that could piss me off - I have no emotional ties to any of them.

She's like Cathy sans the smoking who everyone hated because all she did is lie around. Jordan does nothing but sit upright and lay in bed and had a HOH handed to her. It's agonizing waiting for her to finish a sentence and I wonder if she sweet or just an airhead that can't process any words? Not so sweet, when her "entitled" position in the house is threatened, is she?

She should go back to school instead of hanging out on reality shows.

It appears to me that looks, personality and age have more bearing for some in this game, than actual game play.

Exactly Ginger! The reason why I say I am pissed is because I can see her sliding to final 2 again! She sucks! Every comp she has ever won was given to her! Even in her season! That final comp she did in her season to beat Kev. We all know she stayed in the DR for hours preparing for that comp! SHE SUCKS! Hopefully Rachel can take her out becuz Dani blew it! She better hope she can make a career out of BB AND that BB has retirement plan because with her lack of education she is going to need it! U may love her for her personality but u have to admit the system has failed her!

Exactly Ginger! The reason why I say I am pissed is because I can see her sliding to final 2 again! She sucks! Every comp she has ever won was given to her! Even in her season! That final comp she did in her season to beat Kev. We all know she stayed in the DR for hours preparing for that comp! SHE SUCKS! Hopefully Rachel can take her out becuz Dani blew it! She better hope she can make a career out of BB AND that BB has retirement plan because with her lack of education she is going to need it! U may love her for her personality but u have to admit the system has failed her!

She has the balls to call people "coasters" I laugh every time I hear her say that. She also has the R/B thing going on, where everyone is coming after Jeff and her-I don't how many times she repeats that. Well, they should and if any of them had half a brain they would have broke up the couples from the start.

If Jordan has a fat ass...can I please have a fat ass too???

SURE all u have to do is sit on ur ass and eat all day... do nothing all day...and U TOO can have a flat fat flabby ass! :D

Look she has no game play! What strategies have she came up with?...NONE! She just hides behind Jeff who all the time tells her to shut and call her dumb! He doesn't even have faith in her! That is apparent when he has to be around her when she talks game! She needs to stop being a coat tail and play!

If the DR is prepping them, No wonder kalia was able to answer the questions before Julie could get 2 words out.

She has the balls to call people "coasters" I laugh every time I hear her say that. She also has the R/B thing going on, where everyone is coming after Jeff and her-I don't how many times she repeats that. Well, they should and if any of them had half a brain they would have broke up the couples from the start.

EXACTLY! Theses newbies suck! I am starting to see some life in Porsche! The JJs are so dumb to see that as soon as Dani is gone, Rachel is just going to step in Dani's place and go after them! She is already recruiting Kalia and she will have Porsche and Adam already sees Jeff as a threat! Rachel will just take over where Dani left off! She wants them out more than Dani!

If the DR is prepping them, No wonder kalia was able to answer the questions before Julie could get 2 words out.

U didn't see that! I saw that, that was too obvious! But they have been doing it since the beginning of BB! That is how they get the rating!

U didn't see that! I saw that, that was too obvious! But they have been doing it since the beginning of BB! That is how they get the rating!

No didn't see it. I am not that invested in the goings on. BB is a show I like to watch because I learn something from the people on the show. I know, seems impossible, but I do. How to deal with and how to not deal with confrontation, patience, think outside the box, strategy....etc. I always have my favs though.

Please forgive me for the length of this post... It will be the only long post from me this year.

The current state of the art science delving into human intellect describes types of intelligence other than the traditional[Math, Verbal, Spatial, Recall]. Researchers have defined social acuity, musical creativity, and athletic exceptionalism as a few of the non-traditional IQs to be tested and respected. Charismatic Leaders, Beethoven, Micheal Jordan are examples of Genius outside of the traditional form of intelligence.

I was gifted with an extremely high very "Traditional" IQ of 167. I have multiple degees from multiple world famous universities. I was offered baseball & academic scholarships. For those of you thinking that I am either bragging or envious, consider the following.

Life has a way of balancing things out.

My gifts were counter-balanced with a complete lack of ability to dance without embarrassing myself and those with me, a complete lack of ability to create music that can touch a persons heart, a complete inability to arrange the furniture in my home in any way that is esthetically pleasing, although I possess the ability to speak in front of large crowds of strangers on issues related to my work -- I am completely unable to do the same if the topic is not work related or I am in social situations. In many ways I am Jordans opposite. I am an introvert often confused by others social motives, thoughts, and decisions.

I am colorblind. I see blue perfectly well but the most of the other colors are a mystery to me. Just as I don't see "red", I don't see the elements of human social interaction in real time as Jordan does. She may not understand Linear Algegbra, Calculus, Statistics, topology and the rest of mathematics, but she understands us. She sees these elements of social interaction as well as I see the union space of a torus intersecting a cone.

I respect her extraordinary abilities. I can only wish I had her ability to read people and social dynamics as well as she does. Her assessments of both have been spot on. Jordan's choice of Natalie went against conventional wisdom unless one had access to the televised shows/feeds into the Jury house. Had she picked Kevin she would have lost. I would have used my 167 IQ to run every scenario, review all of the available data, and perform a logical analysis on the problem. After all of that my "traditional" IQ would have led me the the WRONG answer! Jordan's Social IQ led her to the correct answer! Additional examples abound; consider her read of Shelly.

Although most of my friends might disagree, I am an introvert by nature and I am left to wish I had the ease and savvy that Jordan has when navigating social settings.

Where my IQ is dismal, Jordan is in the Genius range to be sure, but my "traditional" IQ is the wish of every mother for her every child, while Jordan's Social IQ is not even given a moments notice, let alone any respect. The fact that some value my "traditional" IQ over her social/human-to-human IQ is disheartening. We would be a better country if we valued them both but in reverse order.

Supporting the notion that Jordan did NOT win her HOH and instead was GIVEN the HOH, is not just counter factual, it is logically unsupportable. She hit the 3 spot, besting Dom & Kahlia who hit the 8 spot. To suggest that either Brendan or Jeff would have tied or bested her replaces logic with wishful thinking.

FeloniousMonk

Monk, I don't usually like long posts and have to admit I skimmed over a bit of it........but I like it and it IS true that people with deficits in one area often make up for it in others.

Thanks for sharing!

FeloniousMonk - you are right - that was LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

But you made great sense. I agree that Jordan's social game helps her go far. This show is a series of skills, luck and social alliances. She doesn't like the competition parts and she doesn't like having a spotlight on her. She wants to go to Cosmetology school not be a rocket scientist. She is good with people and genuinely looks for good in others.

Jordan will be happy in her life while many other people from BB will always be playing the "what if" game.

Know what I love about Jordan? Nothing.

The girl sits on her butt coasting all day, and mimicking Jeff that coasters must to go. Every time I hear her say that I cringe, because that girl hasn't done a THING to earn her right to stay in this game no more than the people she bashes.

She was given the win in her season because her jury was "out to lunch", and she was given an HoH this season, because Jeff and Brendon didn't even attempt to best her score. Not wishful thinking, just fact.

If those people don't wipe the stars out of their eyes over "America's Couple" and send her to the jury house, they'll be bigger fools than her last jurists.

Please forgive me for the length of this post... It will be the only long post from me this year.

The current state of the art science delving into human intellect describes types of intelligence other than the traditional[Math, Verbal, Spatial, Recall]. Researchers have defined social acuity, musical creativity, and athletic exceptionalism as a few of the non-traditional IQs to be tested and respected. Charismatic Leaders, Beethoven, Micheal Jordan are examples of Genius outside of the traditional form of intelligence.

I was gifted with an extremely high very "Traditional" IQ of 167. I have multiple degees from multiple world famous universities. I was offered baseball & academic scholarships. For those of you thinking that I am either bragging or envious, consider the following.

Life has a way of balancing things out.

My gifts were counter-balanced with a complete lack of ability to dance without embarrassing myself and those with me, a complete lack of ability to create music that can touch a persons heart, a complete inability to arrange the furniture in my home in any way that is esthetically pleasing, although I possess the ability to speak in front of large crowds of strangers on issues related to my work -- I am completely unable to do the same if the topic is not work related or I am in social situations. In many ways I am Jordans opposite. I am an introvert often confused by others social motives, thoughts, and decisions.

I am colorblind. I see blue perfectly well but the most of the other colors are a mystery to me. Just as I don't see "red", I don't see the elements of human social interaction in real time as Jordan does. She may not understand Linear Algegbra, Calculus, Statistics, topology and the rest of mathematics, but she understands us. She sees these elements of social interaction as well as I see the union space of a torus intersecting a cone.

I respect her extraordinary abilities. I can only wish I had her ability to read people and social dynamics as well as she does. Her assessments of both have been spot on. Jordan's choice of Natalie went against conventional wisdom unless one had access to the televised shows/feeds into the Jury house. Had she picked Kevin she would have lost. I would have used my 167 IQ to run every scenario, review all of the available data, and perform a logical analysis on the problem. After all of that my "traditional" IQ would have led me the the WRONG answer! Jordan's Social IQ led her to the correct answer! Additional examples abound; consider her read of Shelly.

Although most of my friends might disagree, I am an introvert by nature and I am left to wish I had the ease and savvy that Jordan has when navigating social settings.

Where my IQ is dismal, Jordan is in the Genius range to be sure, but my "traditional" IQ is the wish of every mother for her every child, while Jordan's Social IQ is not even given a moments notice, let alone any respect. The fact that some value my "traditional" IQ over her social/human-to-human IQ is disheartening. We would be a better country if we valued them both but in reverse order.

Supporting the notion that Jordan did NOT win her HOH and instead was GIVEN the HOH, is not just counter factual, it is logically unsupportable. She hit the 3 spot, besting Dom & Kahlia who hit the 8 spot. To suggest that either Brendan or Jeff would have tied or bested her replaces logic with wishful thinking.

FeloniousMonk

Yes. Howard Gardner--Harvard. He first identified 7 different types of intelligences, then added a few more. Jordan definitely has her own types of intelligences, compared to say Brendon, but to me she has a lot more to bring to the table when it comes to BB. Two different times in the house she has survived longer than the "cancer-curing genius" has. You're right, she has many excellent qualities!

FeloniousMonk - you are right - that was LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

But you made great sense. I agree that Jordan's social game helps her go far. This show is a series of skills, luck and social alliances. She doesn't like the competition parts and she doesn't like having a spotlight on her. She wants to go to Cosmetology school not be a rocket scientist. She is good with people and genuinely looks for good in others.

Jordan will be happy in her life while many other people from BB will always be playing the "what if" game.

In an effort to shorten my post I cut out a section on Jordan's comfort in her own skin. She is happy BECAUSE she is in such great balance within herself. Wouldn't be nice if we all enjoyed such balance.

The fact that she is decent, honest, trustworthy and easy on the eyes were also edited out.

Again, sorry of the length, but it is hard to accurately describe a person's strengths in a few words. We are complex beings.

FeloniousMonk

In an effort to shorten my post I cut out a section on Jordan's comfort in her own skin. She is happy BECAUSE she is in such great balance within herself. Wouldn't be nice if we all enjoyed such balance.

The fact that she is decent, honest, trustworthy and easy on the eyes were also edited out.

Again, sorry of the length, but it is hard to accurately describe a person's strengths in a few words. We are complex beings.

FeloniousMonk

When someone has something of substance to say instead of a rant against posters, it's much easier to read a longer post!

Archived