Jordan - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

final 4 are we there yet? :animated_bouncy:

getting closer and closer to final four :animated_bouncy:

I think Jordan deserves a ton of credit for doing a decent job in the HOH. For awhile early she might of even been in the lead or close to it. She did way better then I thought she would.

Jordan is working Rachael and asked her to come up in HOH while she shaves her legs. She knows RachHELL has a good chance of the next HOH if Dani is gone. I really have watched this game and Jordan is a pro at working the right people. She does it without getting catty and making up lies like the others do.

Rachel should play along with her -- and then if she wins HOH plan to backdoor her. Would serve her (and Jeff)

right for refusing to stay loyal on principle (like Jeff said, it wouldn't have mattered either way how they

voted, but it sure would have mattered to Rachel and Brendon plus, it would have demonstrated some integrity on

their part). The newbies would have expected the vets to vote for their own.

I'm thinking J/J votes were also a little payback for B/R throwing Jeff under the bus to dani in order to try to save Brendon.......but that's just me.

Jordan says Jeff's decision about POV is top secret, he's not even telling her :lipsrsealed2:

Jordan is working Rachael and asked her to come up in HOH while she shaves her legs. She knows RachHELL has a good chance of the next HOH if Dani is gone. I really have watched this game and Jordan is a pro at working the right people. She does it without getting catty and making up lies like the others do.

Totally agree. If Danielle is gone I think Rachel and/or (double evicition week) Adam will be HOH's!

what secret? He's already made it clear he wants to BD Dani

-Kyo

But will he really do it? I think he is nuts if he doesn't (no offense Kyo, but she is a huge threat to keep winning and he may not get another chance before she takes him out).

Jordo said they are gonna late night talk about it later tonight and do all the pros and cons.

But will he really do it? I think he is nuts if he doesn't (no offense Kyo, but she is a huge threat to keep winning and he may not get another chance before she takes him out).

Jordo said they are gonna late night talk about it later tonight and do all the pros and cons.

oh I don't doubt it...she is a threat...I was just saying he will follow through. He's already discussed it so we know it is coming

-Kyo

One of the angles of this game I don't enjoy is when the strong players concentrate so much on one another instead of the floaters who end up making it to the end. They get my hopes up when they talk about doing it but turn around and do the opposite. IMO if they want to choose that path then a floater deserves to win. mad.gif

Jordan made a comment that Jeff was worrying about what happened last time when he put up Russel and then the next week, the floaters booted him......not sure if he's reconsidering, weighing his options or blowing smoke :food-smiley-005:

How do we know Dani would be voted out against Kalia?

Well Jordan would vote her out, Rachel (skankarella) would certainly vote her out because she evicted her man (Prince Charmless). They just need one more - Adam told Jeff he would vote her out (when they were working out earlier tonight).

Well Jordan would vote her out, Rachel (skankarella) would certainly vote her out because she evicted her man (Prince Charmless). They just need one more - Adam told Jeff he would vote her out (when they were working out earlier tonight).

Prince Charmless animated_rotfl.gif

Ya gotta love these inventive names! :animated_rotfl: Innocent fun! :animated_bouncy:

I always thought Jordan was wonderful-but after that phone call-forget it, she will always be my favorite! :angel: Jordangel :wub:

Archived