Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

Yeah Shelly is playing the game BUT she is just pure nastiness... trying to win BB is great but that idiot of a woman has guaranteed social suicide... All of her holier than thou statements in the beginning "I came in here to play with respect, I don't lie & would NEVER WANT TO BE A BAD INFLUENCE on Josie, what kind of role model would I be"... Well I'll answer that... I Pray to whomever that your daughter doesn't turn out like you! You are disturbed, you are pathetic & you signed up for this, knowing what it entailed...

I couldn't agree more Slimcruz... Rach looks like saint compared to that vile woman....

"I came in here to play with respect, I don't lie" - Isn't that a quote from Big Jeff? Well he lied today, didn't he?

Nor have I but I will tell you this - I played an online game of BB that was the worst experience of my life and there was no money involved. I thought "oh this will be fun" and I was shocked at how mean people could be. People that didn't know each other at all and no prize money was to be won. It was complete with all the lying, backstabbing and tears. In fact it got so mean and ugly that it ended up being shut down. So if people will do that for the sake of a game I am not surprised by anything they would do for $500K.

No one should know better how nasty it gets than J & J. They did not have to go back but choose to. Don't feel sorry for any of them.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I came in here to play with respect, I don't lie" - Isn't that a quote from Big Jeff? Well he lied today, didn't he?

No one should know better how nasty it gets than J & J. They did not have to go back but choose to. Don't feel sorry for any of them.

Actually go back through the flashbacks... he never made a promise to Dani! Neither did Jordan...

Nor have I but I will tell you this - I played an online game of BB that was the worst experience of my life and there was no money involved. I thought "oh this will be fun" and I was shocked at how mean people could be. People that didn't know each other at all and no prize money was to be won. It was complete with all the lying, backstabbing and tears. In fact it got so mean and ugly that it ended up being shut down. So if people will do that for the sake of a game I am not surprised by anything they would do for $500K.

I know what you are talking about snance, and that is why i did not participate, it sounded like it got ugly.

I really just got disgusted listening to the bs convo between Shelly and Dani, and I am telling you that I heard Adam adamately tellJeff that nothing any of them do will sway him and i believe him, it;s gonna be a long week kids, Shelly is just soooo full of it, I really can see right thru her at this point, and it aint pretty

I know what you are talking about snance, and that is why i did not participate, it sounded like it got ugly.

I really just got disgusted listening to the bs convo between Shelly and Dani, and I am telling you that I heard Adam adamately tellJeff that nothing any of them do will sway him and i believe him, it;s gonna be a long week kids, Shelly is just soooo full of it, I really can see right thru her at this point, and it aint pretty

You all loved her when she was kissing J & J's butts. What happened?

If you are gonna call him out they better be callin them all out cause they have all lied and stretched the truth to their advantage, it is BB right???? that does not make Jeff the Devil, and Daniele made her biggest mistake weeks ago and has never really recovered, she has not played well

If you are gonna call him out they better be callin them all out cause they have all lied and stretched the truth to their advantage, it is BB right???? that does not make Jeff the Devil, and Daniele made her biggest mistake weeks ago and has never really recovered, she has not played well

I know for a fact that ALL of them lie - 100%. But all of you that are in love with J & J are always stating how honest, amazing, sweet, lovable, etc, etc they are. Jeff gets nasty and claims all the time how they don't lie. Just pointing out to you that they are not the angels you think they are.

I played online Survivor years ago and it was cruel. They chewed me up and spit me right out.

I started disliking Shelly WHILE she was kissing J/J butts.......that doesn't make her any more or less likable......it's her "holier than thou" attitude and her talk about how ethical & moral she is when she's been the biggest liar & conniver in the house.

Hey, maybe Shelly has some secret knowledge of the game so that this will all work out for her. Like I said, it is wait and see for me.....all this he said, she said means little until the votes are cast. It really is a game and I would be playing it fast and hard if I signed up for it. Best for me not to get too involved with faves and women like Shelly are just not my cuppa but I am sure as hell curious to see how far her feral style of gameplay takes her.

Not true.. I lost all respect for her the minute I realized in the DR she wasn't owning her lies... and I could care less if she's on J or J's side.

I never have fully liked her and as a matter of fact, I have not thought she is playin with a full deck, she has lost it, and she kisses every ones butt, that is what Rachel figured out first that she was playing all side, Shelly is a mess

I know for a fact that ALL of them lie - 100%. But all of you that are in love with J & J are always stating how honest, amazing, sweet, lovable, etc, etc they are. Jeff gets nasty and claims all the time how they don't lie. Just pointing out to you that they are not the angels you think they are.

I have stated the truth , Jeff is hot and I love to look at him, I love Jordan because she is real and not a hateful spiteful bitch, Jeff has a right to state his mind and I would not want it any other way in any one man or woman, the minute someone does not agree on who they like everyone gets there feathers ruffled, there is no right or wrong here,just opinions

I have stated the truth , Jeff is hot and I love to look at him, I love Jordan because she is real and not a hateful spiteful bitch, Jeff has a right to state his mind and I would not want it any other way in any one man or woman, the minute someone does not agree on who they like everyone gets there feathers ruffled, there is no right or wrong here,just opinions

Very well said, Madame Fatcat. I agree.

Well, she can't be faulted for everything. I thought her daughter is adorable, well mannered and very smart. Her husband seemed like a nice guy and I think I feel a little bad for both of them having a whack job like her. One could only hope she is different outside the house though I say a lot of her house "skills" are not characteristics that are acquired in such a short time.

I have to disagree with one thing you said...Yes her daughter really is adorable (even tho the poor girl favors her mother, so I hope she takes better care of herself) but well mannered she is not, yes it may have been Rachel she said it to, but telling an adult to shut up is not being well mannered. At least thats not how I as a parent sees as well mannered. But then again everyone is different. But that really bothered me when she said that on national TV and her daddy snickered like she was so adorable...

I have to disagree with one thing you said...Yes her daughter really is adorable (even tho the poor girl favors her mother, so I hope she takes better care of herself) but well mannered she is not, yes it may have been Rachel she said it to, but telling an adult to shut up is not being well mannered. At least thats not how I as a parent sees as well mannered. But then again everyone is different. But that really bothered me when she said that on national TV and her daddy snickered like she was so adorable...

I agree. Way precocious.

Realllllly? You might wanna go back to BB5 and see Drew, the guy who played with a girl's heart and dumped her in final 3 for some idiot in a ten gallon hat, hows that for vile? And stop comparing this crap to real life, its a damn game and just because someone tries to make it to the final by any means possible shouldnt be a reflection to how they are in the real world. Seriously, if all the psyco-analaysis babble that goes on in these boards were actually true, psychiatrists would skip med school and sit in a freaking bb house for 3 months. Anybody wanna make a wager that Jordan and Shelly remain friends after the show? Or have you convinced yourself that BB backstabbing carries on into the real world? LOL good times.

Actually, Evel Dick (the father of Dani the spawn of the devil IMO) did go all the way to the end and WON BB8 by being this way...

Archived