Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

I had a "what if" thought (albeit a far reaching one):

Shelly's been upset with Adam about a "zing" he did about her in the DR that she thinks will be on tv. I heard Jordan tell Jeff late last night that Shelly said something about maybe getting rid of Adam sooner rather than later. What if Shelly's trying to trick Adam into voting to keep Dani while she plans to still vote to evict her, ultimately turning J/J/R/K against Adam and keeping the target off of herself and on A/P (Shelly's never liked Porsche)? If Adam tells J/J what Shelly said, she can always say, "See, Jordan, I told you he can't be trusted." And if Adam would vote to evict Kalia instead of Dani, again, Shelly can say the same thing. What if she planted the seeds in Jordan's head and now she's following thru?

I don't know. Shelly's got my head so messed up with her lies, I'm not liking it one bit. WTH is she doing?

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheldon is like "Jason" from the Halloween movies, she just keeps rising back from the dead!

I'm convinced that Sheldon is not all that lucky nor smart and that goes for each of them, it's just that they're all so damn stupid and couldn't recognize a liar, backstabber, floater or coaster if it hit them right in the nose.

If Shelley votes to keep Dani to spite Rachel, she's screwing up her, admittedly, lame brain game. I earlier thought, "bipolar or menapausal"...I say both...For 41, she doesn't look so good. If that's her real age she's lived a hell raising, hard drinking life. I know women in their 60s who look years younger than her. :animated_shocking:

If Shelley votes to keep Dani to spite Rachel, she's screwing up her, admittedly, lame brain game. I earlier thought, "bipolar or menapausal"...I say both...For 41, she doesn't look so good. If that's her real age she's lived a hell raising, hard drinking life. I know women in their 60s who look years younger than her. :animated_shocking:

All that lieing and plotting ages you fast!

LOL you all are cracking me up! This is a game - a game of skill and strategy - not a game of loyalty. As far as a strategic game Shelly has it hands down. It probably won't work but she laid low and was everyone's friend/mother. She didn't win competitions which would make her a "strong" player but she didn't float so much. She put ideas into peoples heads and made them think it was their own idea. She made her alliance with J/J and with Adam. If she wants to win the game she has to make a move. Kalia tried and boy was that a disaster! Dani knew this but her try failed and she is probably going home. Is Shelly supposed to sit back and be 4th with J/J and Adam?

She is not my favorite or my choice but she dang sure is playing the game.

LOL you all are cracking me up! This is a game - a game of skill and strategy - not a game of loyalty. As far as a strategic game Shelly has it hands down. It probably won't work but she laid low and was everyone's friend/mother. She didn't win competitions which would make her a "strong" player but she didn't float so much. She put ideas into peoples heads and made them think it was their own idea. She made her alliance with J/J and with Adam. If she wants to win the game she has to make a move. Kalia tried and boy was that a disaster! Dani knew this but her try failed and she is probably going home. Is Shelly supposed to sit back and be 4th with J/J and Adam?

You are correct, it is a game of skill & strategy, just as life is... but I can HONESTLY say I have never been vile, slandering or a liar to get where I have gotten in my life NOR have been abusive or malicious to achieve what I have... In this game... just how many people who are as disgusting as she is have actually won? Zero... In this game, as in life, very few people get through by being vile, repulsive & evil without having a tarnished profile.... She is 'showing' the world just who Shelly IS & has absolutely no one to blame but herself. She will be remembered, because of this show, as a dishonest, lying, slandering piece of garbage... just as Rachel was remembered by her performance on last seasons show (badly) & Jordan was remembered by her actions on her season (well liked)... Shelly is scum, probably ALWAYS has been scum incognito, but not anymore... her cover is blown...

OK what is wrong with this picture. Shelly and Dani making big plans. Dani said that Rachel is the only one playing HOH because Jordan can't win anything. (that is assuming they get Adam)

Hellooooooooooooooooooo Miss Shelly.

I don't understand how Shelly can believe that Dani won't lie to her and that she hasn't lied to anyone. Where has Shelly been this whole game. Does she have memory lapses?

I don't get it either... she is delusional. Her brown nose gets browner by the minute... but I guess it has to keep up with her leather looking exterior...

I don't get it either... she is delusional. Her brown nose gets browner by the minute... but I guess it has to keep up with her leather looking exterior...

Dani also told her that Jordan lied to her face. Dani is laughing and saying she is going to go tell Rachael that she is going to jury to mess around with Brendon. And Porsche told her earlier that she is going to go tell Brendon that Rachael is pregnant.

Now Shelly how can you turn your back on Jordan that cried with happiness when she got the phone call and then game it to you. You are laughing about putting her out.

I just can't stand this lady anymore.

You go against J/J you feel the onslaught of their fans because they didn't bow down. Its just how it goes...

I never really liked Shelly, but I think it is in her best interests to help keep Dani in the game.

Dani, and maybe Kalia are the only people who will work to get Jeff out. By the time anyone else tries to do it it will probably be too late. If anyone else tries, jury votes are gone...

Whoever the next HOH is needs to put up Jeff and Jordan otherwise its 500k for J/J...

Dani also told her that Jordan lied to her face. Dani is laughing and saying she is going to go tell Rachael that she is going to jury to mess around with Brendon. And Porsche told her earlier that she is going to go tell Brendon that Rachael is pregnant.

Now Shelly how can you turn your back on Jordan that cried with happiness when she got the phone call and then game it to you. You are laughing about putting her out.

I just can't stand this lady anymore.

I'm just loving her now!! She just moved up many notches on my board. You go girl!! Can't wait to see the "loving couple"'s faces if it all gets played.

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist BUT to me, it sounds like Dani's friends in production (who Dani said would quit if she got evicted) have been working on Shelly. We hear these guys talk all the time about how folks in the DR put ideas in their heads and this seems like one of those times.

How dare she try and win Big Brother. The nerve of this woman.

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist BUT to me, it sounds like Dani's friends in production (who Dani said would quit if she got evicted) have been working on Shelly. We hear these guys talk all the time about how folks in the DR put ideas in their heads and this seems like one of those times.

Well keep on talking! Its time that J & J find their place in the jury house. Don't forget, they both said they only wanted to make sure they could spend the summer together - and they don't lie!!!!!

I think that calling what Shelly is doing "playing the game" is total BS. I don't care who the fave is she is one nut and if she thinks Daniele won't turn on her she is a bigger nut. Besides, who is going to vote for her to win the 500K if she alienates everybody in the game on her way to F2. Ask Natalie how well that works.

At this point, it is wait and see for me. I laugh when I see people still bashing Rachel on here. Rachel is amateur status up against these mean-ass, crazy women.

I think that calling what Shelly is doing "playing the game" is total BS. I don't care who the fave is she is one nut and if she thinks Daniele won't turn on her she is a bigger nut. Besides, who is going to vote for her to win the 500K if she alienates everybody in the game on her way to F2. Ask Natalie how well that works.

At this point, it is wait and see for me. I laugh when I see people still bashing Rachel on here. Rachel is amateur status up against these mean-ass, crazy women.

I wouldn't call Jordan "mean-ass" ... I think she just has a nasty temper

Yeah Shelly is playing the game BUT she is just pure nastiness... trying to win BB is great but that idiot of a woman has guaranteed social suicide... All of her holier than thou statements in the beginning "I came in here to play with respect, I don't lie & would NEVER WANT TO BE A BAD INFLUENCE on Josie, what kind of role model would I be"... Well I'll answer that... I Pray to whomever that your daughter doesn't turn out like you! You are disturbed, you are pathetic & you signed up for this, knowing what it entailed...

I couldn't agree more Slimcruz... Rach looks like saint compared to that vile woman....

You are correct, it is a game of skill & strategy, just as life is... but I can HONESTLY say I have never been vile, slandering or a liar to get where I have gotten in my life NOR have been abusive or malicious to achieve what I have... In this game... just how many people who are as disgusting as she is have actually won? Zero... In this game, as in life, very few people get through by being vile, repulsive & evil without having a tarnished profile.... She is 'showing' the world just who Shelly IS & has absolutely no one to blame but herself. She will be remembered, because of this show, as a dishonest, lying, slandering piece of garbage... just as Rachel was remembered by her performance on last seasons show (badly) & Jordan was remembered by her actions on her season (well liked)... Shelly is scum, probably ALWAYS has been scum incognito, but not anymore... her cover is blown...

Nor have I but I will tell you this - I played an online game of BB that was the worst experience of my life and there was no money involved. I thought "oh this will be fun" and I was shocked at how mean people could be. People that didn't know each other at all and no prize money was to be won. It was complete with all the lying, backstabbing and tears. In fact it got so mean and ugly that it ended up being shut down. So if people will do that for the sake of a game I am not surprised by anything they would do for $500K.

Archived