Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they have the votes with out Shelly's right?

All right, I've stuck up for this woman since the beginning, believing her (for the most part) but I now officially strongly dislike the sneaky, bipolar witch. I've been fooled. Dignity and integrity my a$$. :disappointed: I so hope Adam tells Jeff what she's up to.

They only need 3 votes and Jeff is the tie breaker.

Jordan, Rachael and I hope Adam

There are only 5 voting and they have the votes with Jordan, Rachel and Adam. Shelly will probably vote with the house when she realizes that Adam's not gonna flip.

YES, they have the votes, Jordan, Adam & Rachel.......so dani would have to make nicey, nicey with Rachel to stay :grin3:

There's only 5 votes.....J/R/A/S/P......can't be a tie

Oh yes thanks.. whewwww

All right, I've stuck up for this woman since the beginning, believing her (for the most part) but I now officially strongly dislike the sneaky, bipolar witch. I've been fooled. Dignity and integrity my a$$. disappointed.gif I so hope Adam tells Jeff what she's up to.

She had me fooled also Kentucky, I was semi rootin for her, no more, I think when Adam gets a chance he will tell Jeff what she said to him

if Porsche was smart she would vote Jeffs way, because like Jeff said when brendan was leaving you dont need my vote you are going anyway so it will not mattter and if Porsche wanted to get some brownie points she will vote with the house, but I doubt she will

She had me fooled also Kentucky, I was semi rootin for her, no more, I think when Adam gets a chance he will tell Jeff what she said to him

if Porsche was smart she would vote Jeffs way, because like Jeff said when brendan was leaving you dont need my vote you are going anyway so it will not mattter and if Porsche wanted to get some brownie points she will vote with the house, but I doubt she will

She had me fooled too. I would have NEVER thought that I would hear the things come out of her mouth that I've heard since Thursday nite. Jordan will be so disappointed when she finds out who the real Shelly is.

All right, I've stuck up for this woman since the beginning, believing her (for the most part) but I now officially strongly dislike the sneaky, bipolar witch. I've been fooled. Dignity and integrity my a$. :disappointed: I so hope Adam tells Jeff what she's up to.

I don't think I have ever favored any BB winner who played underhanded like she is doing. My memory might be off on this but it absolutely goes against all that I have been taught - to win at any cost. I think there are lines and she (and a couple of others) is crossing them. I just don't think that it is necessary.

I was fooled too, I liked her in the beginning despite her man voice, dispirited she walks like a cave man... but she really went on my doo doo list when she made such an ordeal in J's HoH room to R about the eye rolling (which R does ALL the time BECAUSE, mostly, her contacts being dry, she has the new ones & they are not working for her very well) and then IMMEDIATELY going out and slamming R, calling her every name in the book and making up bold faced lies, believe me R is far from perfect BUT at this point she has more class than S by a landslide...

Yes, they all vote as Jeff says, actually they should do what Jeff wants them to do from now to the end of the game. He should dictate their every move. lol

How silly is that and that only benefits J/J?

J/J a couple in the house and will always be a couple in the house so there is no breaking them up if they can stop it. Anyone else needs to at least side with one strong person in the house, someone good in comps and perhaps someone who is hated and won't take the grand prize from them is they should make F2.

Everyone (other than J/J) should have been falling all over themselves to get Danni to the finals with them. I never saw a bunch of losers who are happy to just to make it to the jury house or with second prize. You spend 3 months in that house, at least try your best for the top prize.

I don't think I have ever favored any BB winner who played underhanded like she is doing. My memory might be off on this but it absolutely goes against all that I have been taught - to win at any cost. I think there are lines and she (and a couple of others) is crossing them. I just don't think that it is necessary.

Agree. Shelly's definitely crossed that line for me.

Shelly just made the claim that Rach is jealous of her & she is now bashing Rach in the kitchen with Cowlia...

LOL, 30 minutes ago she was trying to convince Adam to vote Kalia out and now she's kissing Kalia's ass. Love it!!

I wonder if Shelly can keep up with Shelly?

The whirling dervish. That's Shelly. I've known a Shelly in my life. Ate chaos for breakfast. Blistering life led totally on the outside. Nothing inside. Loudest person in any room until she became the only person in any room.

The whirling dervish. That's Shelly. I've known a Shelly in my life. Ate chaos for breakfast. Blistering life led totally on the outside. Nothing inside. Loudest person in any room until she became the only person in any room.

I've never known anyone like her, nor do I want to.

How will she keep up with all the lies she's spinning today?

No clue, really. I would have lost my way days ago. She's allegedly a super salesperson so I guess it comes naturally to her. Dunno. What I wonder is does she think all those diet drinks are good for her?

She'll keep up with all those lies, because she LIES ALL THE TIME. She does it in real life; have wondered since the beginning of the show if her marriage is even a sham.

Well, she can't be faulted for everything. I thought her daughter is adorable, well mannered and very smart. Her husband seemed like a nice guy and I think I feel a little bad for both of them having a whack job like her. One could only hope she is different outside the house though I say a lot of her house "skills" are not characteristics that are acquired in such a short time.

Well, she can't be faulted for everything. I thought her daughter is adorable, well mannered and very smart. Her husband seemed like a nice guy and I think I feel a little bad for both of them having a whack job like her. One could only hope she is different outside the house though I say a lot of her house "skills" are not characteristics that are acquired in such a short time.

My sentiments exactly. It might be a very good thing that he is a stay-at-home dad. The child seemed okay albeit a tad precocious but then she apparently watches Big Brother so there is that.

Archived