Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

I dunno. I hope that production isn't urging that mess on. Rachel better watch her back. Could be the most obsessive behaviour I've seen on BB. Scary stuff. her face gets all twisted and spit-flying angry. Do not like that woman. Has nothing to do with her game play. What game play?

You hit the nail right on the head... it doesn't have anything to do with game play at all. It is pure evilness. There is plaenty of video to back up her actions & words... she is a nutter.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You hit the nail right on the head... it doesn't have anything to do with game play at all. It is pure evilness. There is plaenty of video to back up her actions & words... she is a nutter.

And her job/livelyhood is obviously already in jeapordy! She should quit obsessing right now! Imagine what Josie is thinking! She made a comment to stop being mean BEFORE this craziness with Rachel :animated_shocking:

Shelly having a heart to heart with Porsche and Adam is she wants to keep Dani.

She said that she wants to flip the house on Jeff and Jordan. She said that she loves them but for any of the newbies to have a chance they need to get out Jeff and Jordan.

Ha .. Shelly throwing J and J under the bus to Porsche and Adam, trying to get them to vote to keep Dani to flip the house and nominate J and J ..

Watch her try to blame this on Rachel too somehow.

:animated_rotfl:

Shelly having a heart to heart with Porsche and Adam is she wants to keep Dani.

She said that she wants to flip the house on Jeff and Jordan. She said that she loves them but for any of the newbies to have a chance they need to get out Jeff and Jordan.

Such a traitor. Never won anything but always there with the big mouth and ideas.

Wow! Shelly is a piece of work... she was throwing J/J under the bus while talking to Por & Adam... She seems a bit perturbed that she has been told that J/J WON'T put Rachel up.... Shelly is disgusting... her daughter is going to be sooooooo upset! Her lil one loves J/J...

Do you think that if she won HOH she'd nominate J and J .. or go after Rachel? Or is she just planting seeds to get Adam or Porsche to do it for her?

Well seeing how Shelly is basically worthless, I would assume she would be trying to get P or A to do the dirty work... I do NOT see A following that plan though...

I can't stand Shelly, mostly for her unnecessary bashing on Rachel, but she's trying to play the game. I actually respect her a little more for looking out for herself rather than trying to pave the way for Jordeff to get to F2. I just can't believe Jordan actually believes Shelly only wants third place. I guess if she didn't do this and then act like she's holier than thou I would like her better....nah. Probably not.

Shelly is not pounding to Adam the plan to keep Dani.

Adam so far is saying he doesn't know if he can trust her 100%.

This is going to be interesting.... They are going to work hard to get Adam. He is telling Shelly why they can't trust Dani.

The only fun part of it would be her plan backfiring if Jordan (or even Rachel) wins HoH ... then it would be fun to watch her sitting next to the person she saved. lol

If Jeff, Jordan and Rachel find out about her wanting to keep Dani, she will be up on that block right next to Kalia next week if Rachel or Jordan win HOH. And I really think Rachel will win the 1st one!

this sooo pisses me off, the audacity of this woman, I don't think she will be able to flip the house, Adam needs Jeff at this point so i am hoping and praying her sh*t comes back to bite her

ADAM is NOT going to let SHELLY run his game animated_rotfl.gif

plz be so, and so far he has done his own thing, let us hope he continues and see his only way to get any further is with Dani gone, seriously

I was in the movies(planet of the apes) and got a BB update on my turned off phone, was thrilled then come home to hear Shelly is workin on this bs, what a peice of work

Archived