Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

Shelly probably really will need the money if the story about her losing her job is true. I thought it was wrong but gotta say I hope he suffers just the tiniest bit (okay more than that) for being their best and most loyal friend and alliance to turn on them like she did. Not sure I would want to make a business deal with a black widow like her.

Wonder if Josie is so proud of her mommy now. Probably because I am sure Shelly is already teaching her the killer instinct.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess because she was just so damn 'personal' about it. Jordan really felt a connection to Shelly, like a mom away from home. Shelly didn't "share" with the other hg's like she did with Jeff & Jordan. It wasn't just game play--she played on their emotions (to be fair- mainly Jordan's) and it just wasn't necessary. I really thought, when it came down to the voting tonight, she would stick w/ J/A/R.I honestly thought she was just trying to appease D/P & maybe cover her game for the next power shift. She seemed so sincere with J/J- but how could she have been & then done a complete 180 in a moments notice? It's scary for me to realize how well I was duped by her & I got to see the whole picture! LOL (doesn't say much for my judgment of character does it?)

That's another reason they all thought she was there for the party because she kept telling them she didn't need the money. In their greediness, they all think they need it more than someone else so they turned a blind eye to her. I think she also lied about that. Unless she's seeking fame, the only reason she would be there is for the money. No one can't deny that she didn't act like a desparate person in all her actions.

That's how I see it.

I have to tell you, I cannot believe that people believe the woman isn't there to win the money. I agree with you. She is desperate. She will have to turn on them at some point if she stays. It is all she has. Sheldon is playing BB13 to win the money. So was Jeff. Those two, more than any of the others, I think.

I guess because she was just so damn 'personal' about it. Jordan really felt a connection to Shelly, like a mom away from home. Shelly didn't "share" with the other hg's like she did with Jeff & Jordan. It wasn't just game play--she played on their emotions (to be fair- mainly Jordan's) and it just wasn't necessary. I really thought, when it came down to the voting tonight, she would stick w/ J/A/R.I honestly thought she was just trying to appease D/P & maybe cover her game for the next power shift. She seemed so sincere with J/J- but how could she have been & then done a complete 180 in a moments notice? It's scary for me to realize how well I was duped by her & I got to see the whole picture! LOL (doesn't say much for my judgment of character does it?)

Couldn't of said it any better. Well said!

Yes, she was loved at first because she helped J/J and there were some that actually called out others for ragging on her looks then did a total turn around because she got Jeff out. Everyone loved Dani her season and loved her when she first came in until she turned on J/J. Even in all her craziness, if she was still there to help J/J people here would still love her.

X1000

Shelly probably really will need the money if the story about her losing her job is true. I thought it was wrong but gotta say I hope he suffers just the tiniest bit (okay more than that) for being their best and most loyal friend and alliance to turn on them like she did. Not sure I would want to make a business deal with a black widow like her.

Wonder if Josie is so proud of her mommy now. Probably because I am sure Shelly is already teaching her the killer instinct.

You are so right Snancy, I agree with you !00%, and would not want to do business with a woman like Shelly!

I wonder how much they would have bothered with her if she wasn't their informant? Yes, it's all mean what she did and she should have went in the corner afterwards instead of getting confrontational with Jordan, but they bought what she was selling. I think they are probably more pissed because she made them look like big fools.

I wonder how much they would have bothered with her if she wasn't their informant? Yes, it's all mean what she did and she should have went in the corner afterwards instead of getting confrontational with Jordan, but they bought what she was selling. I think they are probably more pissed because she made them look like big fools.

Jordan was warranted to get a little pissed when Shelly acted like a redneck getting in her face .

She definitely sold them the verrazano and the brooklyn bridge. I think that it was her idea to do the trojan horse, anyway, so she went to them. Doesn't matter. She took everything way further than it should have been taken and that is my gripe with her. She could have just changed sides but all the nasty put downs and taking things - that was needless. It seems to me that Sheldon delights in shamming people and then crying about it profusely and begging to be forgiven. I think that Sheldon is a wack job. I would be afraid of that one more than any HG ever except the guy with the knife.

So much for Jeff/Jordan hanging with Shelly when this game ends. She still #3 behind Kalia and Porch. Duh, Shelly, didn't you take your MIDOL with you?

Len buddy, guys don't need Midol.

Len buddy, guys don't need Midol.

Oops...how could I forget? Hope Shelby will be BB's first on-air suicide. OK, that's harsh...she deserves to live with herself. Would love for Shelly, Kalia, Porch to be picked off one at a time....after that I don't care which one wins.

You're right. But I just can't get past her railing on Jordan after the fact. Unnecessary. I give a crap she voted out Jeff.

Hey is the HOH tonight? I think someone posted it was.

I would love the feeds to come back on with Jordan yelling this is for you Jeff and Shelly you are going home!

I believe that Shelly is going right after Jordan and Rachel or by the hands of Jordan and Rachael.

Oops...how could I forget? Hope Shelby will be BB's first on-air suicide. OK, that's harsh...she deserves to live with herself. Would love for Shelly, Kalia, Porch to be picked off one at a time....after that I don't care which one wins.

LOL. You are in fine form tonight, my friend.

You're right. But I just can't get past her railing on Jordan after the fact. Unnecessary. I give a crap she voted out Jeff.

It is on now like donkey kong. They started about a half hour ago.

These game shows just prove the lengths some people will go to for money. It's amazing. Shelly had me duped also for a long time, up until she did that sudden 180 this past week. I really hope Shelly's done playing the dignity/integrity card now.

I think I'm nearly done for the season simply because I'm so disgusted with Shelly and I can't stand watching Kalia or Porsche either. I already paid for the feeds for the 3 mth period but I have no interest in watching those 4 newbies go to the end. I almost hope that Jordan and Rachel go out in the next two weeks and Shelly makes it to F2 so she can come in 2nd place. 50k's isn't the same as half a mill, especially after taxes. And I don't think she'd get J/J/B/R's votes in a half a million years. So close, Shelly...yet so far away.

Nope, I understand. Sheldon is evil, we all knew that. I will bet my last dollar she is like that in real life too, definitely not a trait acquired in such a short time. She won't be popular with some at the after party.

These game shows just prove the lengths some people will go to for money. It's amazing. Shelly had me duped also for a long time, up until she did that sudden 180 this past week. I really hope Shelly's done playing the dignity/integrity card now.

I think I'm nearly done for the season simply because I'm so disgusted with Shelly and I can't stand watching Kalia or Porsche either. I already paid for the feeds for the 3 mth period but I have no interest in watching those 4 newbies go to the end. I almost hope that Jordan and Rachel go out in the next two weeks and Shelly makes it to F2 so she can come in 2nd place. 50k's isn't the same as half a mill, especially after taxes. And I don't think she'd get J/J/B/R's votes in a half a million years. So close, Shelly...yet so far away.

Excellent post and much the way I feel.

it is very unlikely that she will win the game

the female manipulator game doesnt go over too well in bb :animated_bouncy:

I have never been more disgusted by someone in my entire life. Seriously this girl went from probably my favorite person in that house to someone I despise. I really can't stand her anymore. I can't even stand to look at her and the way she walks around all pompous. She acts like she is so poor and needs money. She has a very good job and lives a good life I am afraid to say. Heck she is in denial herself she just told Porsche she needs the money.

Sorry, but this two faced deceitful woman has stabbed every single person in that house in the back at least once I am sure. I don't get how anyone in their right mind would work for this woman. If I were Jeff I would of exploded in my goodbye speech and said screw being nice.

I have only 2 more wishes for the rest of this season. The first wish is that Jordan never speaks to her again in a nice way and that she is sent home fast.

If she wins HOH this week I will be bailing on this season altogether I think.

I feel the EXACT SAME WAY Deedsy!! Well said!

Archived