Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15s1v74.jpg

With Shelly on the show it should be named As My Stomach Turns because she makes me sick. She talked about good people and the two nastiest people are her new team mates. I hope she is out next.

Amen!!!

Were you calling her this week 2 after she turned on the newbies?

No and what does it matter? I didn't like Rachel or Adam 3 weeks ago either. I can say anything I want about the any houseguest on these threads and I'll say it again.

TWO FACED BITCH!!

come on guys. First few weeks lot of you were saying she was great when she sided with the vets. What went wrong? lol

No. Not I. I thought her odd then and said so. I think she is a nasty piece of work now that I have seen her operate. However, through no fault of her own, she helped rid the house of two very strong players. She is the ONLY HG that has won nothing. She has not had to win. Can she now? We shall see because she will have to. I detest her but I suppose she is playing the game in her fashion. Defending Shelly? ROFLMAO not in any universe is that going to happen. Anybody but her.

Sheldon said she did it for her family, maybe she's losing her house or has an ill family member or knows someone down on their luck and wants to help them. We have no idea why she turned on her babies. We can't judge Sheldon because we really don't know her and it's probably not the real her and she is soooo different outside the house.

:animated_rotfl:

Archived