Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

I would love to see Shelly evicted tonight. She has had it coming for a long time. I just dont understand why these ppl have kept her this long. Both sides of the house knows she will swing which ever way the power is that week. I can't stand Shelly at all

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched a bit late last night when I got home from work and Shelly pissed me off sooo much with her bitching unmercifully about the bathroom and how horrible it is and what pigs everyone is meaning the guys I think, she just would not stop and I heard Adam say it was not me when she was talkin about the pee on the toilet, and Shelly gave him the look of death, who does she think she is this woman(I am using that term lightly)And why does she take it upon herself to be the cleaning person in the house?? She does it then bitches about it, WTH?? She is losing her mind, I have never seen such two sided play, and I mean min to min she is back and forth on a manic mission, never have I seen anyone get soooo hell bent on stuff in the BB stuff, man she needs to goooo

One thing for sure is that Shelly goose is cooked. A lot went on last night and Shelly is going to be gone unless she can get her hunting buddies to come in and save her. They agreed to wait until Dani is gone before they confront her.

:party_smilie:

I'm kinda wierded out by Shelly's complete 180 flip this week.

Methinks production finally did get to someone after failing with Jeff. :animated_scratchchin:

I wonder what they offered her to keep their beloved pet Dani in the house.

She's just trying way too hard for it to be her own decision.

I think when Shelly got Kalia to put up Lawon Shelly thought she was this mastermind. Shelly can't win the game by winning comps so I think she wants someone to take her to final 2 and she can say.... I manipulated this vote and that vote. She wants to be a Dr. Will.

She is DUN

What I don't understand is why she would stab people in the back with so many lies to get there.

Shelly....Genius or Crazy (IMO there is often a fine line between both).

Since the 1st week eviction I have watched Shelly's gameplay and wondered if she was super good or would implode. Has Adam ever pieced together, been told or addressed that Shelly was the deciding vote to evict Keith? Why has that move not come back to haunt her. And how in the BB house can she so boldly and quickly move from player to player with such diverse opinions in play without people calling Shenigans and BB fireworks.

Somehow Shelly seems to escape being caught and I think her speaking with "convinction" (right or wrong) is a success tactic she is using to play the game. I have seen it many times used by some Type A personalities in business (mainly males)...they walk into a meeting and with some charm and complete conviction will convince a room of people of pretty much anything. You sit there thinking maybe I don't know the right answer - they must. The difficulty I have had "standing up" to this type of behavior is that others view you as the problem not the solver.

Has there been another player like Shelly?

Is she a Richard Hactch. Genius or Crazy...I just don't know.

well Shelly may be caught tonight. I don't think any of the HG will trust her after this week. Jordan was being very gracious by saying not to be too mean to her because Josie might see.

Tony needs to maybe not let Josie watch what happens on the feeds or tonight. Could get ugly!

Shelly and Dani have Rachel trapped. I just turned on the feeds and Shelly grilling her and Dani comes in. Rachel getting in the shower.

Just heard whispering. Anyone know what is going on?

I can see shelly flipping, she's been like a dog with a bone about J and J being unbeatable this week. My hope is that Rachel doesn't actually flip, and Shelly does and Jordan, livid at Shelly wins HOH and nominates Shelly for Eviction..

Ha.. I could dream right?

I can see shelly flipping, she's been like a dog with a bone about J and J being unbeatable this week. My hope is that Rachel doesn't actually flip, and Shelly does and Jordan, livid at Shelly wins HOH and nominates Shelly for Eviction..

Ha.. I could dream right?

I don't think Shelly is gonna flip either at this point. She was only gonna do it if she got a definite read that Rachel was gonna do it and Rachel has been quite shaky about it saying she needs to "weigh the pros and cons" which in BB language means "not gonna happen". Unless something else changes, Dani will probably only get 1 vote from Porsche at most.

Even if Shelly did vote for her, Jordan won't know for sure where the vote came from so she'd probably have to go the safe route and put up Kalia/Porsche for the 2nd eviction.

I would love to see Jordan win hoh and put shelly up...That would be so SAweet

I would sooooooo love that. If it is POV for the snake/ball rolling game Jordan is really good at that. Let's say Porsche wins HOH and puts up Jeff. Jordan wins and takes down Jeff. She practiced the game most all night.

I would sooooooo love that. If it is POV for the snake/ball rolling game Jordan is really good at that. Let's say Porsche wins HOH and puts up Jeff. Jordan wins and takes down Jeff. She practiced the game most all night.

She is really good at that game so it looks promising*fingers crossed*

she went from being compared to doctor will :animated_rotfl: to someone whose game is now in deep s***

i still think she will stick around since she hasnt yet proven to be a strong competitor in the comps :animated_bouncy:

Sheldon, good lord. I think Tony is here brother and Josie is her niece. Sheldon needs to come out of the closet. Just sayin' what most of you are thinking.

She got the worse Zing by Zingbot. It was the funniest one too! It was so hard to understand Zingbot, it was like Betty Boop on helium.

She got the worse Zing by Zingbot. It was the funniest one too! It was so hard to understand Zingbot, it was like Betty Boop on helium.

I couldn't understand most of what Zingbot said, but to Sheldon was something about being a dude, I think.

I couldn't understand most of what Zingbot said, but to Sheldon was something about being a dude, I think.

I loved the "Zing" they've been talking about on the feeds that supposedly made Shelly so mad "The only way you are going to smoke the other houseguests in a competition is if it is a SMOKING competition"...I would have loved to see her expression after hearing that!

It would be so awesome if Rachel would tell Shelly she is voting to keep Dani and then not, just to show JJ what a snake Shelly is.

Actually Rach did say that. I hope she didn't mean it and is just playing with Shelly and Dani. It's all going to come back and bite Sheldon in the butt.

Archived