Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Not I. I thought her odd then and said so. I think she is a nasty piece of work now that I have seen her operate. However, through no fault of her own, she helped rid the house of two very strong players. She is the ONLY HG that has won nothing. She has not had to win. Can she now? We shall see because she will have to. I detest her but I suppose she is playing the game in her fashion. Defending Shelly? ROFLMAO not in any universe is that going to happen. Anybody but her.

I went back to the early threads. Not saying anyone's name in particular but it's fun seeing how everyone said she was playing a great game when she turned on the newbies. But now she's turns on Jeff and she's a bitch.

Shelly has been the most disappointing HG in the house.......now she is boo hooing.....the only GOOD thing is she certainly has picked a side....I think that's what all her tears are about.....certainly has NO power all over the house...and the wrath of ordan has let to be upon her. Can you imagine being a parent on this show & your kids watch you lying for money? What values are you teaching them????

No and what does it matter? I didn't like Rachel or Adam 3 weeks ago either. I can say anything I want about the any houseguest on these threads and I'll say it again.

TWO FACED BITCH!!

I Totally Agree!

i am sure that Shelly has more money then any of them....What a two sided Bithch she is....For me this game is about over since, most of the people left, I have no respect for....Especially Shelly, I hope this comes back to bite her....She will certainly not get a vote as most poplular player.

i am sure that Shelly has more money then any of them....What a two sided Bithch she is....For me this game is about over since, most of the people left, I have no respect for....Especially Shelly, I hope this comes back to bite her....She will certainly not get a vote as most poplular player.

No offense, gizzmotor, and I've made no secret that I think that Shelly is one crazy broad but I do not think that Shelly is rich. I think that Shelly is there to win the 500K. Period. No decent job is going to allow a person to take off three months to participate in a reality television show. Corporate America does not work that way. I think that Shelly is total BS from the getgo just like Russell hantz was.

I love the reaction to her once she turns on one of your favourites.

In the beginning I did think she was playin a good game, but she came unglued and is a nut job and i really dont like the way she went soooo overboard telly Jeff and Jordan how much she loves them and how worderful it was that Jordan gave her taht phone cal, it is sickening, there is no reason to go overboard that way, she coulda played against the J's without all of that bs, that is what I detest about her, she is not gonna win, so I love that she will get hers, I just know it

Hey I have said many many times here on the forum that I have flip flopped like crazy this season on the HG. I didn't like Rachel now I like her. I liked Shelly for maybe a week then I didn't. I have said it is that kind of season. If people want to go back and call me out on what I have posted in the past feel free. People have a right to their opinions.

Go Jordan win HOH and send Shelly packing

Shameful. Josie is gonna be upset with mommy, she wanted mommy to team up with Jeff & Jordan. Ooops. lol

What upsets me about it, is that she swore her allegiance to J/J from the beginning. Adam turned out to be more worthy than her. As for voting out Jeff because her family needs the money...if her family needs money why on earth is she giving her stipend to her employer??

Shameful.

In the beginning I did think she was playin a good game, but she came unglued and is a nut job and i really dont like the way she went soooo overboard telly Jeff and Jordan how much she loves them and how worderful it was that Jordan gave her taht phone cal, it is sickening, there is no reason to go overboard that way, she coulda played against the J's without all of that bs, that is what I detest about her, she is not gonna win, so I love that she will get hers, I just know it

Karma baby Karma!

I think that should be ugly Bastard!

Yep! Leather is a gross man! :animated_shocking:

I'll be still rooting for Jordan now! :princess:

Maybe Rachel or Adam after that. I've flip-flopped over brenchel a lot! they're annoying but not evil like Voldemorte and Sheldon.

Yep! Leather is a gross man! :animated_shocking:

I'll be still rooting for Jordan now! :princess:

Maybe Rachel or Adam after that. I've flip-flopped over brenchel a lot! they're annoying but not evil like Voldemorte and Sheldon.

ITA

Am I the only Shelley fan here? I think she's playing a fairly decent game of manipulation. She has nothing to be scared of with Jordan. She won't win a comp, and besides...the newbies control the votes...

not a fan, but I don't hate her.

She stole Rachel's puppy and said she was going to tear it's head off and poor red nail polish on it to look like blood.

She is denying to Rachel she took it. I hope your family is proud of you Shelly.

I dislike Shelly because all she does is talk about who ever is not in the room. Then she says I can't believe people act like that. C'mon she acts so high and mighty when she acts lower than the people she accuses.

So did Dick, and with one exception, I can't think of someone who played the game better...

I went back to the early threads. Not saying anyone's name in particular but it's fun seeing how everyone said she was playing a great game when she turned on the newbies. But now she's turns on Jeff and she's a bitch.

Well. Go back and you will see that I said that were I in the game I would get Jordan and Jeff out pronto. I have never called Shelly a bitch to the best of my recollection. I think that she is wacko and very odd. Doesn't matter to me. The world is not going to end because Jeff and Danielle got evicted. I agree with you though that there was a subtle shift against Shelly but in all fairness to everyone, I think it happened more when she started acting crazy and all over the place. Dunno.

No offense, gizzmotor, and I've made no secret that I think that Shelly is one crazy broad but I do not think that Shelly is rich. I think that Shelly is there to win the 500K. Period. No decent job is going to allow a person to take off three months to participate in a reality television show. Corporate America does not work that way. I think that Shelly is total BS from the getgo just like Russell hantz was.

Cassie with probably getting several $100 ,000 a year modeling ,investing wisely and single may be richer :animated_wave:

Archived