Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

I can't take much more Shelly. Game play or not, enough is enough. She is the most hyper person ever on BB. I keep waiting for a 911 call to remove her from the house due to nervous exhaustion. Coffee, cigarette, diet coke, lie to one group. Coffee, cigarette, diet coke, lie to a second group. Coffee, cigarette, diet coke, lie to a third group about the first group, etc.......Shelly is a never-ending Bad Seed cycle. Now we know what really happened to that little girl.

What surprises me most is that viewers are surprised that she looks 61 - on a good day.

When she said she was in her early 40's in the beginning I could see it BUT when she wakes up in the morning I swear she looks older than my 60+ year old mom... she looks rode hard & put up wet...

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the televised show on Sunday, when they came in to see the smaller table, she was SO DARK. Good grief! Your skin can't take anymore!! Even my 11 year old daughter remarked, and I was shocked, because I don't ever comment on people's physical appearances. Glass houses and all that.

Shelly telling Jordan that Porch hid something in the toilet (tank I think)

I live for the day that Shelly is busted. Adam may hold his cards and bring out the Shelly defecting card when it most benefits him. I think people would believe him over Shelly any day because he has always always been honest.

She needs more than vitamins every morning. Not sure who she is with. It has to be mentally exhausting to play the game her way. How do you keep lies straight?

Shelly's got it in for Adam over the zing thing apparently. She was planting seeds in Rachel's head about Adam giving Dani a sympathy vote. I think she's planning on voting for Dani to stay and then blaming Adam to get the crew against him.

Shelly's a psycho froot loop, imo.

When she said she was in her early 40's in the beginning I could see it BUT when she wakes up in the morning I swear she looks older than my 60+ year old mom... she looks rode hard & put up wet...

:animated_rotfl::animated_wave::notworthy:

I was trying to recall that expression this morning...that's Shelly all over, ain't it?

She's certainly crazy...maybe she has a basement apartment for J/J to live in or better yet a place under the stairs? :animated_rotfl: I'm only saying this because I read Jeff lives in his mama's basement and I'm sure when they get sprung from the BB house he'll want to take his pseudo GF to live elsewhere. Where better, than their mentor, Sheldon's house.

I doubt that will happen when J/J see the feeds after the show. Shelly has said she loves Jordan like a daughter...yeah. like Joan Crawford "loved" Christina...at least when a cameraman ws nearby...

I doubt that will happen when J/J see the feeds after the show. Shelly has said she loves Jordan like a daughter...yeah. like Joan Crawford "loved" Christina...at least when a cameraman ws nearby...

Who in their right mind would believe all that crap anyway, especially from a stranger you just met? Oh, Jordan did and she is naive as naive gets or she has such a huge ego that she would think that is possible?

There are times when I think sHELLy has a little 'crush' on Jordan. My dream for tomorrow is watching Dani leave followed closely in the double eviction by big mama. I would actually have a tiny bit of sympathy for Brendon stuck in jury with those two.

LMAO!! "NO WIRE HANGERS" Jordan, smack. :bash:

Shelly picked the wrong time to want to flip. I'm a dani fan so I really appreciate her trying. However Shelly dug her own hole not flipping earlier like when K was HOH. I guess it is just hitting her that she has been playing for 2nd and 3rd place this whole time and neither one of them would choose her over the other and then if she was Final HOH she couldn't beat J or J.

Shelly probably pisses $50K so the actual idea of winning it won't make or break Shelly. $500K is definitely a lot more appealing to someone who makes 6 figures already.

As far as Adumb he is in a bad spot either way he goes he is on the outs. JJ wants S in F3 with them. And R/S will be gunning for him if he is with JJ. If he goes with D/P/S he might have a better chance going with the girls seeing as he is the guy and he is likely to beat one of them in that first Final HOH comp which includes an endurance challenge and cold water. He should be able to win hands down. Where as he would never beat Jeff.

Also taking the D/P/S option JJR wouldn't know who to target first. If he stays with JJ R/S will target him and JJ could also influence K/P to target him as well.

Hmmm after writing that down I think his better option is to go with Dani... lol and I am not saying that cause I am a Dani fan. I'm saying that cause these newbies are morons and they will do anything for JJ.

I just might read a 3 paragraph analytical viewpoint on Sheldon, she's fascinating! Definitely on the wrong side of the locked up and no key for everybody door.

:hahohi: She might want to use that key to open the closet door. Please no cards and letters.

Archived