Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

I just listened to the flashback of last night with Shelly and Jordan up in HOH. Shelly was so concerned that J&J are not going to take her and how does she get to final 2. I don't know if her desperation is just because she feels she has to win.

She told Jordan many times she would never ever turn her back on her of Jeff and she is with them 100%. :lipsrsealed2:

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure (I don't have kids) that BB is appropriate for little boys and girls. I'm no psychiatrist but I sleep with one and I don't think that he thinks BB appropriate, period, but what does he know but me. Good thing he loves me and overlooks (mostly) my little BB quirk.

I thought Shelly a disgusting, loudmouthed, no-class woman long before she hopped-off the Trojan Horse and started this new fury. She might win. Who knows? I still won't like her. Shelly's cosmogony is clearly way different than mine.

I would never let an 8 yr old watch bb, not even the tv version, just sayin, it is way too adult for an 8 yr old in my opinion, kids grow up entirely too fast as it is,as much as I love playin my video games, I would not let my kids spend all their time doing that if I had younger kids, outside, physical activity, read, sports, there would be noo couch potatos in my house if my kids were of that age. The cigarette puffing constantly is something that I find very negitive for her daughter. I do not like this gal and the more she goes on the worse it gets, if I was Tony, I would not be letting Josie veiw this show, but that's me

I just listened to the flashback of last night with Shelly and Jordan up in HOH. Shelly was so concerned that J&J are not going to take her and how does she get to final 2. I don't know if her desperation is just because she feels she has to win.

She told Jordan many times she would never ever turn her back on her of Jeff and she is with them 100%. :lipsrsealed2:

I know and how can she say that when she was I mean rolling over them with the big bus to Dani, she did seem soooo desparate when she was talking to jordan and I could see that it was making Jordan think about how loyal Shelly is not maybe,ya know? Jordan is no dummie, and I hope she expressed her concernd to Jeff and even Adam, Shelly is somethin else

I'm not sure (I don't have kids) that BB is appropriate for little boys and girls. I'm no psychiatrist but I sleep with one and I don't think that he thinks BB appropriate, period, but what does he know but me. Good thing he loves me and overlooks (mostly) my little BB quirk.

I thought Shelly a disgusting, loudmouthed, no-class woman long before she hopped-off the Trojan Horse and started this new fury. She might win. Who knows? I still won't like her. Shelly's cosmogony is clearly way different than mine.

" I'm no psychiatrist but I sleep with one" *snort* Oh my goodness you are great!!!!!!!

thats what I think, that Shelly is lyin about stuf right now, Dani has gotten in shellys head, she is lyin to Jordan right now ans it is pissing me off, because Jordan is being totally honest with her, what a lyin beotch

Wait didnt Jordon tell Shelly that if Dani won POV and used it that Jeff was going to put her up and not Adam? THAT LYING BEOTCH!!! STRING HER UP!!!!

Yep, welcome to the new Chaos and Confusion Club (CCC for short :animated_bouncy: ). Maybe we'll get a super-sonic trojan horse spy membership ring. ;)

I turned off the feeds last night in disgust with Shelly sitting along with the mean girls, bashing Rachel's every word and movement, hating her with a passion because she breathes, all the while throwing J/J under the bus, then I get up this morning and watch a flashback of Shelly in the hoh, kissing Jordan's butt and swearing her love and allegiance.

I don't think Shelly the lunatic even tells the truth in the DR so how are we supposed to know what she's doing? I'm over Shelly and her warped sense of dignity and integrity. She's a nutcase.

It seems obvious to all my friends that Shelly is way "too interested" in Rachel. Rather reminiscent of a man who is obsessed with a woman and continually tears her down because he can't have her. Me thinks this player doth protest too much. H-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m,-m-m

" I'm no psychiatrist but I sleep with one" *snort* Oh my goodness you are great!!!!!!!

slim and myss I was gonna go there cause I love that,lolol, but you beat me to it myss

Wait didnt Jordon tell Shelly that if Dani won POV and used it that Jeff was going to put her up and not Adam? THAT LYING BEOTCH!!! STRING HER UP!!!!

I am not sure of what you speak Neb, there has been sooo much said the last few days, the whole thing is makin me laugh at this point

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but I just heard about it. is it true Shelly's company took her picture down? Is she going to lose her job over BB?

I highly doubt Shelly will lose her job over BB and that her outdoor company working buddies are cheering her on and just took her info down becuase they got harassed by whack jobs.

If Daniele leaves, I think Shelly will go home after Jeff. She's playing this game too loosely, and it's beginning to to catch up with her. No one trusts her at all. Even J&J are seriously questioning her loyalty, so I think Adam will go to them soon, and tell them exactly what Shelly has been up to with Daniele.

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but I just heard about it. is it true Shelly's company took her picture down? Is she going to lose her job over BB?

No I do not believe she has lost her job, but Yes they did remove her picture from their companies profile/site.

From the live feed updates this morning:

9:30 a.m.

Adam joined Shelly.

Shelly goes on and on about the reasons it's better to flip.

It keeps going around in circles about which group they'd have a

better chance with.

Adam keeps turning the possibilities around.

Probably just as much chance on either side.

If Daniele leaves, I think Shelly will go home after Jeff. She's playing this game too loosely, and it's beginning to to catch up with her. No one trusts her at all. Even J&J are seriously questioning her loyalty, so I think Adam will go to them soon, and tell them exactly what Shelly has been up to with Daniele.

Agree. Adam is lying in bed now, whispering to himself. He's got Shelly figured out and he's not trusting her.

I read he said he old her he was thinkin about it, really?? I hope not, but I am not so sure that Porsche would not vote for Dani in the end, Adam is a damn fool if ya ask me, hes been doing well up till now, and Shelly??? omg what a judas to the J's, it is one thing to lie in the game, but she has just gone sooooo overboard in the way she pours all the love out to them, it makes me sick

Adam has figured Shelly out and has been saying "Does she really think I am that stupid & I would fall for her game?" Shelly's goose (or whatever animal she enjoys killing) is cooked... now Adam just needs to fill Jeff in... Then she will be outta here! Whoot!

Dangit Shelly, you had a great game going--F3 deal & let the chips fall as they may. WTH are you thinking??? Keep Dani, leaving you with Dani & Porsche? How on earth is that better numbers? You'd be #3 in Dani's alliance too (if she'd keep you that long)...good grief. I think BB gave her a brain transplant.

Agree. Adam is lying in bed now, whispering to himself. He's got Shelly figured out and he's not trusting her.

I'm not surprised. That girl is burning the candle at both ends. And that means only one thing...She's going to get burned bad, cause I can see it all over Jeff that he'd like to go off on she and Daniele.

Will be cleaning up the Shelly thread sometime late tonight/early morning. (My kids school started today and so, I won't have time until after football/volleyball practice.)

Please remember to not attack each other and carry on. (I'll merge threads after the clean up.)

Archived