Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

Shelly is absurd this week. Yes, I am a J/J fan but she is just making an awful game move. Let's see, she is in the strong alliance with the power (HOH and POV) and the numbers but now has decided to flip to the three person alliance that is guaranteed to lose someone this week. For someone who hasn't come anywhere close to winning a competition, she sure is confident that she can sway to one side and that side will magically get stronger.

Kalia, Porsche and Shelly better get Jeff out during the double evicton; if not, they are totally screwed. Jeff, being by far the best physical player and being upper half in questions, is already on a tear and I think Shelly will vault to the top of his sh*t list if (when) he figures out that Shelly has flipped.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you Fatcat, "I have stated the truth , Jeff is hot and I love to look at him, I love Jordan because she is real and not a hateful spiteful bitch, Jeff has a right to state his mind and I would not want it any other way in any one man or woman, the minute someone does not agree on who they like everyone gets there feathers ruffled, there is no right or wrong here,just opinions."

Without some backstabbing and little lies, there would be no BB or Survivor for that matter. It's how the game moves forward til there's one left. My issue with Shelly has been her 'know it all' crap and I think she actually believes she is smarter than everyone in the house because she's 'older' and is a mom. That she began to conflate her momhood with her trustworthiness was when she went over my line of judgment (and opinion). It's like so many instances when a HG would swear on their mother thinking no one would mistrust that little pinky swear. When Shelly bullies Rachel and then gloats about it for hours I throw up in my mouth just a little and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that she is a 'bully' in real life as well. Not defending some of Rachel's pathetic attention getting behavior but Shelly sees R's weakness and IMHO goes for the jugular rather than keeping it at any sort of 'game' level.

Shelly is absurd this week. Yes, I am a J/J fan but she is just making an awful game move. Let's see, she is in the strong alliance with the power (HOH and POV) and the numbers but now has decided to flip to the three person alliance that is guaranteed to lose someone this week. For someone who hasn't come anywhere close to winning a competition, she sure is confident that she can sway to one side and that side will magically get stronger.

Kalia, Porsche and Shelly better get Jeff out during the double evicton; if not, they are totally screwed. Jeff, being by far the best physical player and being upper half in questions, is already on a tear and I think Shelly will vault to the top of his sh*t list if (when) he figures out that Shelly has flipped.

Which is why you Keep Danielle someone who has done very well for herself in competitions this season and in the past. They need Danielle to take out Jeff/Rachel for them.

I'm with you Fatcat, "I have stated the truth , Jeff is hot and I love to look at him, I love Jordan because she is real and not a hateful spiteful bitch, Jeff has a right to state his mind and I would not want it any other way in any one man or woman, the minute someone does not agree on who they like everyone gets there feathers ruffled, there is no right or wrong here,just opinions."

Without some backstabbing and little lies, there would be no BB or Survivor for that matter. It's how the game moves forward til there's one left. My issue with Shelly has been her 'know it all' crap and I think she actually believes she is smarter than everyone in the house because she's 'older' and is a mom. That she began to conflate her momhood with her trustworthiness was when she went over my line of judgment (and opinion). It's like so many instances when a HG would swear on their mother thinking no one would mistrust that little pinky swear. When Shelly bullies Rachel and then gloats about it for hours I throw up in my mouth just a little and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that she is a 'bully' in real life as well. Not defending some of Rachel's pathetic attention getting behavior but Shelly sees R's weakness and IMHO goes for the jugular rather than keeping it at any sort of 'game' level.

agree also, shelly does go above and beyond in her hate of Rachel, and really all she is mad about is that Rachel outed her to the J's when she overheard her talk about her f3 with them when she thought Rachel was asleep, and then Shelly says I dont have any f3 with anyone, it made Rachel mistrust her and she warned the J's, that pissed Shelly off and she has been at her ever since

Shelly must be some sort of idiot. I am telling you right now if Daniele survives this week. Dani, Rachel, or Jeff one of the three is almost guaranteed to make final 2. At that point I don't know how you give the money to anybody, but them. Since Kalia, Adam, Jordan, and Shelly haven't really won anything this season.

She'll keep up with all those lies, because she LIES ALL THE TIME. She does it in real life; have wondered since the beginning of the show if her marriage is even a sham.

Fatcat, on 22 August 2011 - 08:37 PM, said:

sounds like your feathers are ruffled, noone looks more ridiculous then the self righteous who come in here and preach to us who are just enjoying the game of BB, no assumptions here, and I don't know any one here who thinks that these ppl actually act like the outside of the house, well lets just say that their actions are magnified in the BB house, they prolly do have most of the issues they demonstrate day in and day out, your post really is pretty harsh talking about us giving ourselves aneurysms, wha??? A tad dramatic if you ask me, BB is what it is and I see you protest the loudest , just sayin

just sayin some people on here do think these people act like this outside the house see above quote from burgupnorth. Love to know how this person can claim she lies all the time.

I have been on vacation for two weeks without Internet access and spent part of today listening too feeds...Shelly gameplay has me plum hung up with what she hopes to gain vs. What she has to lose by campaigning for Dani to stay.

To me she seems to be the "anti-floater". She goes against floating logic...it worked the 1st week and had the potential to be genius with the golden key twist but I just see her pissing off the people that will comprise the jury and the same people that will most likely be the next HOH...hopefully it remains clear to Adam that he has more to lose and shelly is it just for herself. Adam can make f3 and shelly is blowing a chance for f3/f4...people will go after j/j if someone else wins HOH....they don't need Dani for that. It just makes no sense...shelly seems to have Slop for brains at this point in the game.

Nighttime Shelly dove back into the J/J pool :animated_rotfl:

up in the HOH kissing Jordan's butt.....And/OR, trying to get Jordan to say something about Adam that she can use against them

OMG....she just said "I hate how everyone lies, I just can't play that way"......in the next breath, "dani didn't talk to me about game at all today!"

thats what I think, that Shelly is lyin about stuf right now, Dani has gotten in shellys head, she is lyin to Jordan right now ans it is pissing me off, because Jordan is being totally honest with her, what a lyin beotch

Let's see if I have this straight. There are 2 sides of the house, one led by Dani and the other by Jeff. The leader of one side is on the block and can be voted out. Now we have Shelly and Adam trying to decide to evict or keep Dani. People are saying that they should keep Dani so she can go after Jeff. In order for Shelly and Adam to get to the final 2 they have to get out the toughest competition, Dani and Jeff.

Dani is on the block now. Who knows when she will be on it again. The best thing for them is to get Dani out now other wise it still leaves the 2 toughest competitors in the house.

"Shelly says she gets nothing because her stipend goes to her work, and if Jeff and Jordan go to the end and one wins, it is dual money, and counting how much they will rake in, it is not fair."

What a tool. If her company gets her stipend it must mean her salary is being continued and they are using the BB money to replace any PTO overage. This would keep her benefits in place. So from this she can lie and say she gets 'nothing'? Last I checked J/J are not joined at the hip and are not married so they will receive any money as individuals and can do whatever they want with the $$$ like everyone else. Did Shelly forget that 6 people came in as theme couples? So it's only "fair" in her thinking for the single newbies to win?? I hope her daughter is only allowed to see the show and not the feeds or boards as it would be sad for little Josie to see her pious mommy being such a hypocrite.

Here this sums it up for those who might be confused over "Is it real or is it memorex." :animated_rotfl:

It's only real when the "hated" HG do something. They're like that in the house and throughout life. It's only an act for J/J when they do something not so nice, because that's gameplay and they're adorable and wonderful.

Edited.

It's a freakin' game show people, why defend contestants when in real life they couldn't care less if you exist or not.

Edited

My head is spinning. I have no clue as to what Shelly is doing. Somebody spell this out for me. Who's side is she on? Rachel has nothing to do with any of this and she's still blaming Rachel for everything!

That's what's been fascinating about Shelly. It's not predictable because no one knows what she is going to do.

Now that I am thinking of it--maybe she knows for SURE Adam will NOT switch his vote--so she is doing all this in front of Daniele for a jury vote.

Maybe she wants to get all their jury votes by being able to say at the end "remember all the scrambling I did, I was always playing the game"

My head is spinning. I have no clue as to what Shelly is doing. Somebody spell this out for me. Who's side is she on? Rachel has nothing to do with any of this and she's still blaming Rachel for everything!

Yep, welcome to the new Chaos and Confusion Club (CCC for short :animated_bouncy: ). Maybe we'll get a super-sonic trojan horse spy membership ring. ;)

I turned off the feeds last night in disgust with Shelly sitting along with the mean girls, bashing Rachel's every word and movement, hating her with a passion because she breathes, all the while throwing J/J under the bus, then I get up this morning and watch a flashback of Shelly in the hoh, kissing Jordan's butt and swearing her love and allegiance.

I don't think Shelly the lunatic even tells the truth in the DR so how are we supposed to know what she's doing? I'm over Shelly and her warped sense of dignity and integrity. She's a nutcase.

What might be happening here is some Morty's posters are sick to death of so much unfailing, sometimes cloying support (I include myself) for Jeff and Jordan and are so thrilled to see ANYONE try to stop the avalanche that they even accept and support Shelly acting like a total wacko. They accuse the Jeff and Jordan fans of doing exactly what they are doing now. Support at any cost no matter the means as long as its my candidate leading the charge. It's all fun and its especially fun seeing new people come on board. "It's a game," is the battle cry as long as "it" is being done to someone I don't like.

What might be happening here is some Morty's posters are sick to death of so much unfailing, sometimes cloying support (I include myself) for Jeff and Jordan and are so thrilled to see ANYONE try to stop the avalanche that they even accept and support Shelly acting like a total wacko. They accuse the Jeff and Jordan fans of doing exactly what they are doing now. Support at any cost no matter the means as long as its my candidate leading the charge. It's all fun and its especially fun seeing new people come on board. "It's a game," is the battle cry as long as "it" is being done to someone I don't like.

Amen slim, and I really thought it was funny to suggest that in our blind adoration of the J's or whoever we like is becasue we have no life and this fills the gap,for me I do not get upset when ppl don't agree with my opinion, but I do resent the meanness and sarcastic insinuations of the stupidity that we have for following certain ppl.I have said many times here that there is no right or wrong, just opinions, and it is fine to not all agree, but the back handed comments could be left behind as far as I'm concerned. Shelly was sooo over the top last night in the hot tub and then upstairs with Jordan, and I could see that Jordan is nervous about Shelly now. I really think Shelly is losing it, I get her theory, but she is getting way ahead of herself and magnifying a lot of it, no one knows who is gonna come out on top in the FF or dbl eviction, there is a lot of luck involved there too and it happens sooo fast that it rattles everyone. I had to get off the feeds last night because it really was getting sickening with Kalia Porsche, and Shelly dogging on Rachel's every move, I also heard the J's talking about the concoction that Rachel made but in no way did they go on and on about it, and this is just Tues, what a week we are in for,lol

thats what I think, that Shelly is lyin about stuf right now, Dani has gotten in shellys head, she is lyin to Jordan right now ans it is pissing me off, because Jordan is being totally honest with her, what a lyin beotch

Me too Fatcat, she has disappointed me!

Even her daughter said, she needs to pick a side!!!!!!!!1

As I was gone for a couple weeks...I loved the show where Josie implored her mother to "pick a side". You go Josie.

I'm not sure (I don't have kids) that BB is appropriate for little boys and girls. I'm no psychiatrist but I sleep with one and I don't think that he thinks BB appropriate, period, but what does he know but me. Good thing he loves me and overlooks (mostly) my little BB quirk.

I thought Shelly a disgusting, loudmouthed, no-class woman long before she hopped-off the Trojan Horse and started this new fury. She might win. Who knows? I still won't like her. Shelly's cosmogony is clearly way different than mine.

Archived