Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find Rachel and Shelly equally annoying. Both act like teenage drama-queens and saying one is more at fault than the other is splitting hairs and moot. Neither is worth a chit at comps this go-round and both are just disruptive and miserable. The house doesn't like Rachel because Rachel alienated the house and the house is under no misconceptions regarding Shelly and personally, not knowing Shelly, I think that Shelly is miserable with Shelly.

And this is the reason we pay $14.99 a month to watch this crap 24/7. It would be boring if these two weren't in the house.

And is it just me or does it seem like Shelly is on something since Thursday night?

I heard her admit to stealing the stuffed puppy Rachel's missing and then last night she told Dani, and Porsche that she's thinking of cutting a leg off the dog, putting red nail polish on it (blood), and placing it on Rachel's bed. Needless to say, I'm done with Shelly. I don't care who gets in her face, puts her on the block or evict her. I'm just done. A 41 year old woman who cherishes the puppy her daughter gave her to take in the game, should not be playing those kind of games with someone else. She's a thief and a hypocrite in my opinion from now on.

I wish someone would steal her dog just so she knows how it feels. It is ok for her to dislike Rachel but this goes over the line into cruel and malicious!!! Shelly's daughter should be so proud of her mama, the little girl that said her mom should stop lying and pick a side. Sad, sad, sad!!!

:nono:

On some occasions, those who claw their way to the top of corporations are not necessarily exemplary human beings. She looks like a hard drinking, alligator wrestling, good ol' gal, who refuses to wear sunblock and holds grudges until hell freezes over. I hope she turns on other Hgs before she fades into the oblivion AKA the Jury House.

On some occasions, those who claw their way to the top of corporations are not necessarily exemplary human beings. She looks like a hard drinking, alligator wrestling, good ol' gal, who refuses to wear sunblock and holds grudges until hell freezes over. I hope she turns on other Hgs before she fades into the oblivion AKA the Jury House.

You forgot pistol packing. Or should that be rifle?

ITA, but maybe you forgot 'frickin know-it-all'. I think she also tries to act like a dude because of where she works; no sissies allowed over there!

ITA, but maybe you forgot 'frickin know-it-all'. I think she also tries to act like a dude because of where she works; no sissies allowed over there!

I sure she's gone on lots of huntin' trips with the big brass. :animated_rotfl:

Maybe they just don't want the public exposure right now. It doesn't prove she was "fired." And I will say this, no matter how much I dislike Shelly as a human being, she is probably very good at her job and I wouldn't wish her to lose her job because of her bad behavior in the house. Although, I am very sure Shelly would be gleeful if she heard Rachel couldn't find work because of this show, lol.

I don't think that Rachel couldn't find work after the show because of how she was in the house, after all she worked in Vegas, and in many respects she "was" vegas. The issue for her, is that she is now "famous" in an industry where you are suppose to be a pretty face, but not a known face. In other words, she's famous enough to be recognized which is bad in her industry, but not famous enough to warrant her being a star power draw for anything other than reality tv gigs and occasional event host appearance fees. There is also the fact that her and Brenden were in transition trying to figure out what to do with his schooling, and such. My guess is she has had work here in there drawing on her minor celebrity as an event hostess at night clubs, and such but nothing long lasting. Those are more appearances than real steady employment however.

For Rachel, her only real solution is to go back to grad school, or make use of her degree in chemistry (which she has expressed she doesn't want to do, since although she loves chemistry she found working as a chemist to be somewhat dull. Her other option is to go to a trade school to get a job in another field, but that kind of schooling will all need to come out of pocket since it's difficult to get student loans for a 2nd degree once you've already obtained your first, and does nothing to settle her immediate financial need for living expenses. I think that she would fare better if she were to retire to small town usa and get a job where no one cares about her previous life, or reality tv, just on her ability to do a good job. With Brendon in school however, she might have issues figuring out how to do that and still see him.

I totally understand why someone young with no prof. career or someone out looking for modeling/acting jobs might do BB or other reality shows.

I NEVER understand why professional ppl. whose careers depend on interaction with clients, students, parents, etc. and/or have small children would do it.....no matter how you handle it, just TMI put put there to be misconstrued......but that's JMHO.

I can understand the desire to play the game for the challenge of it but I agree that as much as I love big brother I would never subject myself to it. I know first hand how rabid the fans can be in digging up information or trying to create havoc for a person if they don't like how they play the game in the house. I personally don't think I'd have the self esteem to withstand the abuse, and I don't think I'd do well with that kind of fame. If I wanted to be known for something, it would be to be known for something I created, not for being myself.

I wish someone would steal her dog just so she knows how it feels. It is ok for her to dislike Rachel but this goes over the line into cruel and malicious!!! Shelly's daughter should be so proud of her mama, the little girl that said her mom should stop lying and pick a side. Sad, sad, sad!!!

:nono:

I so agree! I have a pig pillow my boyfriend bought me for my birthday. He and I are forced to live long distance while I am in school, and I cherish that pillow cause it makes me feel like he's here with me, even though he's miles away. I could never take something which meant that much to someone else even if I hated that person. And honestly, Shelly has very little reason to hate Rachel. Rachel didn't really do anything that Shelly herself hasn't done a thousand times in the house more than Rachel has. She's honestly just mad at Rachel cause Rachel caused her to get "caught" at her game. Her viciousness in response to it however is beyond ridiculous. Shelly is many times over a sanctimonious hypocrite. Her daughter was very cute and awesome, even if I hated her "shut up Rachel" part, it was still funny because had it been my mom I'd of been the same way. I don't get people who talk about their life like it's the best thing ever, and then give people who have clearly had it worse than them a bad time of things. If Shelly wanted to genuinely be superior, she would just relish the blessings she had, and be grateful she wasn't like Rachel, and didn't have Rachel's life (as much as I love Rachel, I know others don't and why they don't) instead of feeling the need to be that petty or cruel.

Shelley said ZINGBOT was around during the competition. She said zingbot told her "we call someone who smokes,hunts,and fishes, a dude" and also "the only competition you're going to win is a smoking competition".

ZZZIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Was Homecoming King, good to know!

I guess Zingbot was there for awhile! Last year though they condensed his zings to a five minute segment! I really hope they show Shelly's zings about her masculinity. Hopefully they won't find it "politically incorrect" :animated_bouncy:

Why does Shelly seem to be afraid to be seen talking too much to J&J? I have heard her say when she is with J&J that I have to go because I need to look neutral.

Shelly, Dani, Porch and Kalia all sunbathing in the back yard and all Rachael bashing.

Why does Shelly seem to be afraid to be seen talking too much to J&J? I have heard her say when she is with J&J that I have to go because I need to look neutral.

Shelly, Dani, Porch and Kalia all sunbathing in the back yard and all Rachael bashing.

I've wondered that too? WTF, she's been BFF's with them for weeks now, makes no sense to stop talking to them now. And her being a part of the "mean girls" is just ridiculous. I want the other three to start talking smack about Jordan just to see if she'll join in.

I read on another forum (don't know how true it is - just posting what I read) that a co-worker of Shelly's officially said that she has been released from her position at NBFog and that her husband has been notified. I think it is sad ONLY because it will effect her daughter (if it is true)... I think Shelly is a vile, leather manimal....

I read on another forum (don't know how true it is - just posting what I read) that a co-worker of Shelly's officially said that she has been released from her position at NBFog and that her husband has been notified. I think it is sad ONLY because it will effect her daughter (if it is true)... I think Shelly is a vile, leather manimal....

If that's true (and I don't think it is unless she lied to them about the reason she was taking off work) then that's just ridiculous. What has she done that merits being fired, unlike Adam from a previous season talking in a degrading way about his job.

If that's true (and I don't think it is unless she lied to them about the reason she was taking off work) then that's just ridiculous. What has she done that merits being fired, unlike Adam from a previous season talking in a degrading way about his job.

I agree with you, it would be ridiculous... I'm just posting what I read...

If this is true, her employer has handled this much worse than what Shelly has been shown to be on the show. Allowing other co-workers to know and then notifying her husband.....really?..... That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

WOW this is really interesting-I'm curious how this plays out! Thanks for the info!

It might be a good idea to remember that corporations themselves are easily and cheaply formed - that is why so many exist - and many corporations employ a handful of people - many of whom are officers - and though they might have offices in several cities, that can sometimes mean that the "offices" are a one-person operation. Some corporations are also not publicly held so literal support comes from a usually small list of investors as opposed to a public trading venue where investors come and go hourly. Small investment camps generally generate strong influence by a few.

If this is true, her employer has handled this much worse than what Shelly has been shown to be on the show. Allowing other co-workers to know and then notifying her husband.....really?..... That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I thought she didn't tell them her reason for taking a LOA and by going on BB she may have brought a lot of unecessary and possibly negative attention to an already controversial business. She was only hired there in January and I'm not sure what the laws are in her state but where I live you are on probation the first six months of employment and in that time an employer doesn't need much reason to let you go. Here it would not be considered termination but failing to fulfill the requirements of the position. If she is not there for a valid reason I would agree she is not fulfilling her job.

If they let her go they would replace her and that would become obvious to other employees. Since the only contact they have with her is by sending notification to her home, her husband would know even if they didn't directly tell him.

Considering the position she achieved, most business-minded people wouldn't put a gameshow ahead of their job but she's obviously more concerned about her star-struck obsession with JJ than her career.

The very first thing I thought of when I read that is lawsuit happening, because that would be ridiculous

to add that in my state it is 90 days probation period, but I heard Shelly say she told her boss ans is using vacation time, supposedly he knows

Archived